Adra45

Aug 14, 2022
I'll play this game, should I download the mod? I'm afraid it'll take the fun away managing points, so I was thinking for the first save, it is better to play with walkthrough only?
Also isn't there another file that contains part 1 and 2? Do I have to download them as seperate parts, and if so how do I transfer saves?

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
I'll play this game, should I download the mod? I'm afraid it'll take the fun away managing points, so I was thinking for the first save, it is better to play with walkthrough only?
Also isn't there another file that contains part 1 and 2? Do I have to download them as seperate parts, and if so how do I transfer saves?
No parts are to be extract together. Regarding walkthrough it all depend on the type of player you are if you want to see all road i would recommend to use the mod.

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Two different things:
Download the two parts because you'll need to put them together in a folder to extract the complete game (it's that way to allow file size to be manageable).

Personally, I advise the use of the mod. This is probably the most complex game here and a casual player will find it very difficult to make his way through the story and arrive at a satisfactory place. Some options are very simple, others require a deep knowledge of the game world to navigate correctly. In my experience, using the mod greatly improved gameplay.
That said, this is also a story for multiple playthroughs, so...

S8N69

Mar 18, 2018
who on earth thought it was a good idea to make the two part RAR file contain ANOTHER RAR FILE in it? winrar already lets you part files in multiple parts so i dont get the need to make the installation process contain two extractions.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Mod is basically the walkthrough without having to pause the game to look at it. If you're gonna use the walkthrough anyway, might as well use the mod

Adra45

Aug 14, 2022
Thanks for replies everyone! I'll use the mod then. I want to see the most I can. Do you have any advices other than using mod (maybe storywise?)

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
Thanks for replies everyone! I'll use the mod then. I want to see the most I can. Do you have any advices other than using mod (maybe storywise?)
I suppose the main 2 branches is whether you are Dominant or Submissive. So choose for youself before. The story is very different on those.
Other branches... too many to explain. Choose the girl? Be good or evil? Want to for siblings to be similar and work together or not?

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
Question ignoring jack in general and throwing him under the bus at the end of episode 5 can cause problems for the mc?

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Question ignoring jack in general and throwing him under the bus at the end of episode 5 can cause problems for the mc?
I may be wrong, but not that I remember, I did it in one of my games and I don't remember any kind of retaliation, but it was a long time ago that I played so if someone can clarify it better :LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zoomaa

Private YO

Jul 6, 2022
I played few times. and I was wondering is there anywhere there is option to get Olivia to one of the player or employee or even slaves ?

cause we saw her right off the bat as an executive ranked Z4. But her brothers are going through things she doesn't even witness sometimes.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I played few times. and I was wondering is there anywhere there is option to get Olivia to one of the player or employee or even slaves ?

cause we saw her right off the bat as an executive ranked Z4. But her brothers are going through things she doesn't even witness sometimes.
The truth is that no, I would have liked to be able to lower Olivia's levels if she was too weak or good with slaves, but she is the protagonist and is not contemplated

duchbk123

Apr 29, 2020
Lol this is the first time I played a complex and detail VN game like this. Even when I read walkthough I didn't know what's going on at there o_O

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
Lol this is the first time I played a complex and detail VN game like this. Even when I read walkthough I didn't know what's going on at there o_O
And it's even more complex when you're a little masochist and read through the script. ;) There are just so many possibilities. Maybe that's why KG is the VN i have the largest amount of saves for.

Btw.:
The contitions for the veeeery evil K4 route are still too high (14 evil points needed vs. 13 points achievable) to avoid Juliette demoting you to K3.

Reactions: duchbk123

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
In theory they say that it comes out "soon", and I believe it, the calm before the storm... and this is very calm
That's what I was wondering. It's been a while since I last played this and wanted to get back into this compelling, yet demented world. I noticed it's been 9 months since last update (June 2022), which usually means an update is incoming or the abandoned tag is nearing but it's hard to know which.

I'm hoping you're right and that is the calm before the update.

Reactions: Don Sucio
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes