Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
First i accepted the visiting lady in prison (forgot her name) as mentor. But after seeing someone talking with Samantha finds it "interesting", i rolled back & not accepted mentor. I hope it will not punish me like a boomerang

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
S
First i accepted the visiting lady in prison (forgot her name) as mentor. But after seeing someone talking with Samantha finds it "interesting", i rolled back & not accepted mentor. I hope it will not punish me like a boomerang
I chose her mentorship too, so far its still let me be dominate, we will see

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
S

I chose her mentorship too, so far its still let me be dominate, we will see
Going for Elena's mentorship will allow you to get K6 at the end of the testing, but it will compromise Kane's "subbiness" and make him kinda dommy... a big MEH as far as I'm concerned.

Reactions: Paapi

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Going for Elena's mentorship will allow you to get K6 at the end of the testing, but it will compromise Kane's "subbiness" and make him kinda dommy... a big MEH as far as I'm concerned.
Judging by the variables in the walkthrough, you'll also need to have better meals for yourself rather than for your best friend or the other prisoners (so you'll do better during the test) if you want to get K6.

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
I enjoyed my time with this so far, but even though there is a good amount of content, most of it is basically exposition setting up things for the future. Which is fine, but the story feels a little bloated with characters, so nobody really gets much screen-time let alone interaction with the MC.

The only character who stuck out to me so far was Patricia, since you get to interact with her multiple times and even have some sexy times. Perhaps after all the introductions the game will settle down a bit and focus more on specific characters.

Definitely an interesting game though.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I enjoyed my time with this so far, but even though there is a good amount of content, most of it is basically exposition setting up things for the future. Which is fine, but the story feels a little bloated with characters, so nobody really gets much screen-time let alone interaction with the MC.

The only character who stuck out to me so far was Patricia, since you get to interact with her multiple times and even have some sexy times. Perhaps after all the introductions the game will settle down a bit and focus more on specific characters.

Definitely an interesting game though.
Very fair. I am trying to get them all in the same environment to settle environments down especially. Part of the reason for that also is computer limitations, I assumed I could not upgrade it to 0.4 where I wanted to have larger set pieces for specific scenes since everyone will be in the same environment by then...

flaming rifleman 69

Oct 4, 2018
First of all this game is an absolute masterpiece looking forward to the next update, I just have one doubt how are the paths categorized, specifically the evil and extreme sub path, is there a defined way for example only if u have more than +5 evil points u get the evil ending or even if u r just a little evil for lack of better words like +1 evil overall will one get the same ending as the latter or will it be categorized as more neutral on the evil side but still neutral and there will be provisions for multiple evil endings depending on the amount of bad u have done like +(7-10) evil points will get u the darkest ending possible and below that not so bad possibly iam just a lil confused about that

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
First of all this game is an absolute masterpiece looking forward to the next update, I just have one doubt how are the paths categorized, specifically the evil and extreme sub path, is there a defined way for example only if u have more than +5 evil points u get the evil ending or even if u r just a little evil for lack of better words like +1 evil overall will one get the same ending as the latter or will it be categorized as more neutral on the evil side but still neutral and there will be provisions for multiple evil endings depending on the amount of bad u have done like +(7-10) evil points will get u the darkest ending possible and below that not so bad possibly iam just a lil confused about that
I wouldn't worry super hard about getting "perfect" max points as for the most part, points choices will mostly lead to specific scenes in updates, but rarely a permanent choice impacting a final ending. Sometimes points will open up specific dialogues and scenes that players can miss, but for the most part, the most critical choices that actually impact final endings will be very specific choices that are very key and a one time choice. As of right now, there has been only major critical decision in the game so far that has locked off a few endings for players if they chose one versus another. I don't think 0.3 will have any either, and I did a road map for my Patrons kind of outlining the overall vision for the game in terms of number of updates, how the updates are structured overall, and the total number of endings I am contemplating. I am still working on another more detailed breakdown of it as well. At some point, I may throw it on here too if it's all done, and perhaps some very old images I have done for Patrons as months go by and they get very old. (I usually am doing roughly 5-10 renders a month on customs they can vote on, etc.)

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Thank you! We'll see how it goes...I am hoping to get to the point where the game's income at least equalizes the business I am currently turning down from my interior design work due to the hours I am putting on it.
I hope it more than equalizes it. Who knows? It may still get so good, it will someday have a DeLuxe version with voice acting, animation, and a profitable Steam release. Good luck!

Reactions: TD1900
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes