Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
i dont think ch8 is going to come anytime soon, based on what i remember from past posts.
Chapter 8,in words of Tess will release in September, she has acquired a new 4 months development way. But like usually can be problems in the development.

Sep 2, 2019
Just wanted to say, I am loving the Alessandra scenes for subs who are rank 7. I felt like I knew how to make the right decisions, but after succeeding as a sub I kinda just felt like I was playing a game not made for me and ended up restarting and failing on purpose. Really digging the sub scenes for higher ranks and hope they continue even though its obviously the more traditional "dom" path. It's actually been really awesome because now I have reason to do both paths and enjoy the fantastic story on them equally.

Reactions: shitass1001

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Thanks for the answer but my main corncern is the romance? if possible to get outside of dom if so mention any girl as i know some preffer submissive men who are these girls?
Does veronica have scenes scenes she dom mc and how to get romance with her?

Last question best chance of getting delilah to dom mc outside of k4 or romance her and can mc get some of zach submissive and can i get dommed by a specific characters eg Delilah?

These are my main concerns?
Most of the questions aren't clear but I'll try:
"but my main corncern is the romance?" "Does veronica ...and how to get romance with her?" "delilah...romance her"
KG is a cruel dystopian world so romance is slow to develop. In general evil characters should only romance on the dom route while good characters like junko have romance available on the sub route. There is not a lot of romance in general.
Olivia is still building up, but should be a wild/sweet one depending on the route. Alessandra has both softsub "Goddes" romance or the netori harem with that c sister character(forgot name). Idk if you'd consider that romance tho. Dominique has option to open romance as long as you aren't on the kink/evil route with kwames wife.
Specifically, for Veronica you get a sweet romantic scene in the anti-gravity chamber after choosing Veronica in the bath & then saving Maria. (Idk if it's same on sub route, but I know the work & maria choices r present there too)
Delilah is a minor character so no romance so far, nor any extensive romance planned probably. But if you play well & get k6 in the beginning & get 2 points with Delilah, you get to fuck her on day 2 morning.

"if possible to get outside of dom if so mention any girl as i know some preffer submissive men who are these girls?"
The girls are all flexible in their preferences. Kind of mirroring Tess's preference (in her own words in the op) they like to dom weak men but enjoy fucking with a real men. Basically you can have interactions with all girls no matter if you go sub or dom routes. Only, Evil girls are likely to be very heavy bdsm torture etc instead of soft femdom romance, while good girls can get romantic routes in sub route too. Examples are junko's pet romance, Alessandra's Goddess romance(accessible from dom route too), etc.

"Does veronica have scenes scenes she dom mc...getting delilah to dom mc outside of k4"
Most girls should have scenes where they dom mc in the sub route, but Veronica scenes seem to be rare in both sub & Dom routes. Guess she's busy with running the Gambit & doesn't have a lot of time. Should be more scenes with her once the MC gets properly involved in the Gambit and/or other projects like Noah.
Delilah can only dom you in sub route (initial k4 or lower rank).
Outside of what I mentioned before (Alessandra, assistant & doctor) no one doms mc on dom path & even then the only content so far (Alessandra) is more worship based soft femdom than actual domming the mc.

"can i get dommed by a specific characters eg Delilah?"
There's a lot of girls domming the mc on the sub route, from olivia to Alessandra to to the New Paris trio (forgot all the names lol) to Delilah & other 2nd tier characters like the vipers (again, forgot the names).

"can mc get some of zach submissive"
?? You want mc to get dommed by him or dom him? Scene where both r dommed?

In general good girls will possibly have romance options on the sub route while evil characters require dom mc. There was a reply from the dev outlining the requirements for the women, but I can't remember the link. But it should be obvious in your playthru. Like no way Juliette has anything but contempt for a sub weakling, Dominque can probably have a Master-servant type romance with a sub MC, followed by Alessandra's Goddess play & Junko's kind mistress romance.
In dom path there should be much easier romance options (not a lot of kink on dom path so far, so you have a lot of fucking/'romance' like the Delilah fuck to balance (fill) the content)

Basically play as you like, just choose dom+evil if wanting to romance evil characters, or choose sub route if you want a lot of ppl domming mc (no need to worry about specific characters, most scenes aren't hard to get)

Ps: I haven't really played the sub route (sub mc not my thing) & most of my knowledge is from the walkthrough & script.

Last edited:
Reactions: NeoKilua

NeoKilua

Mar 27, 2023
Most of the questions are clear but I'll try:
"but my main corncern is the romance?" "Does veronica ...and how to get romance with her?" "delilah...romance her"
KG is a cruel dystopian world so romance is slow to develop. In general evil characters should only romance on the dom route while good characters like junko have romance available on the sub route. There is not a lot of romance in general.
Olivia is still building up, but should be a wild/sweet one depending on the route. Alessandra has both softsub "Goddes" romance or the netori harem with that c sister character(forgot name). Idk if you'd consider that romance tho. Dominique has option to open romance as long as you aren't on the kink/evil route with kwames wife.
Specifically, for Veronica you get a sweet romantic scene in the anti-gravity chamber after choosing Veronica in the bath & then saving Maria. (Idk if it's same on sub route, but I know the work & maria choices r present there too)
Delilah is a minor character so no romance so far, nor any extensive romance planned probably. But if you play well & get k6 in the beginning & get 2 points with Delilah, you get to fuck her on day 2 morning.

"if possible to get outside of dom if so mention any girl as i know some preffer submissive men who are these girls?"
The girls are all flexible in their preferences. Kind of mirroring Tess's preference (in her own words in the op) they like to dom weak men but enjoy fucking with a real men. Basically you can have interactions with all girls no matter if you go sub or dom routes. Only, Evil girls are likely to be very heavy bdsm torture etc instead of soft femdom romance, while good girls can get romantic routes in sub route too. Examples are junko's pet romance, Alessandra's Goddess romance(accessible from dom route too), etc.

"Does veronica have scenes scenes she dom mc...getting delilah to dom mc outside of k4"
Most girls should have scenes where they dom mc in the sub route, but Veronica scenes seem to be rare in both sub & Dom routes. Guess she's busy with running the Gambit & doesn't have a lot of time. Should be more scenes with her once the MC gets properly involved in the Gambit and/or other projects like Noah.
Delilah can only dom you in sub route (initial k4 or lower rank).
Outside of what I mentioned before (Alessandra, assistant & doctor) no one doms mc on dom path & even then the only content so far (Alessandra) is more worship based soft femdom than actual domming the mc.

"can i get dommed by a specific characters eg Delilah?"
There's a lot of girls domming the mc on the sub route, from olivia to Alessandra to to the New Paris trio (forgot all the names lol) to Delilah & other 2nd tier characters like the vipers (again, forgot the names).

"can mc get some of zach submissive"
?? You want mc to get dommed by him or dom him? Scene where both r dommed?

In general good girls will possibly have romance options on the sub route while evil characters require dom mc. There was a reply from the dev outlining the requirements for the women, but I can't remember the link. But it should be obvious in your playthru. Like no way Juliette has anything but contempt for a sub weakling, Dominque can probably have a Master-servant type romance with a sub MC, followed by Alessandra's Goddess play & Junko's kind mistress romance.
In dom path there should be much easier romance options (not a lot of kink on dom path so far, so you have a lot of fucking/'romance' like the Delilah fuck to balance (fill) the content)

Basically play as you like, just choose dom+evil if wanting to romance evil characters, or choose sub route if you want a lot of ppl domming mc (no need to worry about specific characters, most scenes aren't hard to get)

Ps: I haven't really played the sub route (sub mc not my thing) & most of my knowledge is from the walkthrough & script.
Thank you very much for the answers but u said alessandra u can date in sub version how cause i know so far it in domonly?

Is it possible to be natural throughout the game and go up in ranks without being a sub or a dom and still get girls if so how?
The characters i know that arnt evil and can be romanced is Dominique junko olivia and veronica right?

Is any girl a good balance of evil and good dominique def not she clearly on the good side and i think she romanceable on sub?

Hopefully i get to go up in ranks without being a dom in the future though i also like the dom or sub
When i asked about zach i was asking about scenes where what happens to zach happens to mc if he goes lower.

Last question people say getting romance or sub with doctor who is that? any news scenes for k3 sub?

NeoKilua

Mar 27, 2023
Why is it that no matter what happens no matter the option Alessandra chooses that she let olivia decidd what scenes you get in the party during the sampling on nc dick? does she ever choose Jake over mc?

Who has the most dominating over mc sexually in the game?

This just a question to know what others think which Karlsson sister is most attractive to you and has the nicest body?
It easier to know this in sub than dom since u only fuck them for me it veronica or Dominique i hat aleesandra small cause she gets you denoted.

And who your atteactive side female character and has nicest bod? for me delilah and chastain 3rd chanel

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
Tess posted an updated PDF version of "Karlsson Group relationships" Ep7 on Discord today. I uploaded it to my Mega (free account). I'd be grateful to those Uploaders who can upload/paste this into the OP.

Karlsson_Group_relationships_Ep_7_D:
MEGA -
[/QU

Link is outdated .. any updated link?

Reactions: WalterSobchak

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Thank you very much for the answers but u said alessandra u can date in sub version how cause i know so far it in domonly?
if subk5 or alessandra_scale <= -3:
jump casubtime
That's the Goddess soft femdom route. For dom path you need to choose the Alessandra_scale -ve options (rub her feet) to get -3 scale & for sub path you need to start as k4 & get promoted on 1st evaluation to k5.

Is it possible to be natural throughout the game and go up in ranks without being a sub or a dom and still get girls if so how?
Dom path is mostly vanilla so far, though that might be cause of MC's powerlessness. As he gets to higher ranks maybe he can get dom opportunities. But remember as a dom you have the choice, so you can avoid the fetish path & remain mostly vanilla (again, girls like juliette might not have that option).
But on sub path you have no option cause subs don't get a choice, can only accept their fate.

Last edited:

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
Just spent all this week playing this and wow! I can't imagine just how much work went into this!

This truly showed just how submissive i am. I was literally the worst of the worst, failed everything, submitted as much as possible and made his sister as evil as possible and LOVED EVERY SECOND! Gosh the amount of pussy and ass licking was amazing and the piss drinking was perfect! I was so jealous of the MC!

Now to fair the death scenes were a bit too much even for me! But i love the cold look the sister gets throughout the story where all she cares about is pleasure! God i wish i met women like this in real life who would ride my face and tell me to go once they finish!

Now what's crazy for me is that today i did the whole story again with the MC being dominant and evil and the sister being an angel and even though i loved the story and the different scenarios and the way everyone treats you i just find it SOOO hard to get through it. I HATE dominating women so much. There's nothing better in the world than a small cute fragile looking woman dominating you it's amazing! So seeing the MC force all the girls to suck him made me cringe despite that's probably the norm in reality, lol!

AND even though i chose all the most evil choices just because i wanted to see that route i felt SOOO sorry for the girls he/I shocked! Especially Amy testing level 5 on her straight away and her look of pain made me want to give her a hug so much!

This game just reinforced just how much i hate seeing girls in pain and how much i love seeing them in pleasure and getting off using me in anyway they want. Though since my fetish is giving oral i obviously love it most when they use my face to get off!!

So my first and favorite run was the MC being very nice but very submissive (remained at K4) and the sister being evil and very dominant.

My second run is the MC being evil & dominant (raised to K9) while the sister was nice to everyone and too much of an angel honestly!

I need a break but i plan to play again later and be completely neutral with both of them. So MC will be slightly submissive instead of completely (i can't do dominant again even a lesser variety, lol) while the sister is still dominant but no killing, and will only punish lightly when needed. I look forward to this run. If i meet Amy on this run I'll treat her so well on this run since I'll still be mostly submissive!

So that's it for now. Loving this experience. I look forward to Episode 8 to carry on my submissive route first! Wat's crazy is i bet i missed a bunch of routes as well. Again, so much work put into this =O

And Tess the developer says she has similar sadistic tendencies as the girls in the game? OOF! I need to meet more people like this :D

Reactions: PGpauljp13

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Just spent all this week playing this and wow! I can't imagine just how much work went into this!

This truly showed just how submissive i am. I was literally the worst of the worst, failed everything, submitted as much as possible and made his sister as evil as possible and LOVED EVERY SECOND! Gosh the amount of pussy and ass licking was amazing and the piss drinking was perfect! I was so jealous of the MC!

Now to fair the death scenes were a bit too much even for me! But i love the cold look the sister gets throughout the story where all she cares about is pleasure! God i wish i met women like this in real life who would ride my face and tell me to go once they finish!

Now what's crazy for me is that today i did the whole story again with the MC being dominant and evil and the sister being an angel and even though i loved the story and the different scenarios and the way everyone treats you i just find it SOOO hard to get through it. I HATE dominating women so much. There's nothing better in the world than a small cute fragile looking woman dominating you it's amazing! So seeing the MC force all the girls to suck him made me cringe despite that's probably the norm in reality, lol!

AND even though i chose all the most evil choices just because i wanted to see that route i felt SOOO sorry for the girls he/I shocked! Especially Amy testing level 5 on her straight away and her look of pain made me want to give her a hug so much!

This game just reinforced just how much i hate seeing girls in pain and how much i love seeing them in pleasure and getting off using me in anyway they want. Though since my fetish is giving oral i obviously love it most when they use my face to get off!!

So my first and favorite run was the MC being very nice but very submissive (remained at K4) and the sister being evil and very dominant.

My second run is the MC being evil & dominant (raised to K9) while the sister was nice to everyone and too much of an angel honestly!

I need a break but i plan to play again later and be completely neutral with both of them. So MC will be slightly submissive instead of completely (i can't do dominant again even a lesser variety, lol) while the sister is still dominant but no killing, and will only punish lightly when needed. I look forward to this run. If i meet Amy on this run I'll treat her so well on this run since I'll still be mostly submissive!

So that's it for now. Loving this experience. I look forward to Episode 8 to carry on my submissive route first! Wat's crazy is i bet i missed a bunch of routes as well. Again, so much work put into this =O

And Tess the developer says she has similar sadistic tendencies as the girls in the game? OOF! I need to meet more people like this :D
A good route to do is start at K4 and then get promoted to K5, if you have the sancho mod then its a breeze (if not you might need some guess work). I wont spoil what happens but I think its perfect for a 'neutral' play style

Also the good dom route with good olivia is really nice, once again I will try not to spoil anything that happens but there are some sweet scenes depending on what choices you pick.

• Red Heart
Reactions: WattsFU

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
A good route to do is start at K4 and then get promoted to K5, if you have the sancho mod then its a breeze (if not you might need some guess work). I wont spoil what happens but I think its perfect for a 'neutral' play style

Also the good dom route with good Olivia is really nice, once again I will try not to spoil anything that happens but there are some sweet scenes depending on what choices you pick.
Hmm, I may have run into a slight problem. Started my neutral run and managed to get through the whole game again (obviously skipping through most of already seen scenes) aaannnnnnd.... Ended up as K1 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I started well but quickly fell into more of a sub than i did before because rather than submitting straight away i spoke back all the time and pissed all the girls off! Doing that while being dominant is fine but doing it as a sub is bad. i failed all the tests and did terrible with VIP's. Wats worse is that i enjoyed this run more than my first run! :LOL: Loved when Olivia pisses on you when you're trapped in the K3 Cell!

But maaaan i'll have to try again and do a K5 run. I find it so hard not to lick or service them when given the opportunity it's made me realize just how pathetic i can be :eek:;):p

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
OMG! Sorry for the double post but just did the K5 run with Good Dom and Good Oliva... Spoilers below!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I LOVE ALESSANDRA! My god wat a fascinating story! As mentioned before because i'm such a hard sub, playing as the evil dom was very difficult for me as i hated hurting all the girls. Playing a good Dom was much better as i was kind to the girls and rewarded them when i could and punished lightly when i had to but because being dom isn't my playstyle i get a bit bored since i don't react to girls using my cock. My main thing is oral to please women....

Anyway i managed to get to K5 after the first tests after a bit of trial and error (i don't have the mod things) and made sure i wasn't perfect as i didn't want to jump to K8 or K9 like i did on my evil route. But later got to K6, then K8 but because of my Sub tendencies Alessandra spoke to Olivia and dropped me back to K7 so that was great! Don't want to get too high..

But in general it was AMAZING when Alessandra noticed i may have a sub side. So when the answers came up i was like YES I AM GODDESS!! lol! And now the pretend Dom and secret sub scenarios are so HOT! Because they are few and far between whenever she appears i get so excited! What a great relationship! I'm afraid going into episode 8 i will very much likely betray everyone else and be with her we'll see.

WHAT I ALSO LOVE!!! are the subtle signs that the nicer you are the more other girls suspect you are a sub! First Alessandra has told others and helped with dominating me in private but my new secretary grinned at me when i didn't ask her to show her assets and my girl pod looked at me suspiciously when i didn't grope anyone. GOD i hope they find out in the future that I'm a sub and blackmail me so on the surface i seem dominant to them but behind the scenes all 4 of them (or at least the 2 very sadist girls) dom me in secret otherwise they'll reveal my secret! Man if the story can go in this direction it would be heaven!

Lastly another amazing possible outcome that i noticed was when i had my head in Alessandra's toilet she said if i failed i may find myself permanently in her toilet! If there's a possible toilet slave route it would blow my mind oh my god!!!

Now it seems i did miss a possible event towards the end with Alessandra when the VIP's arrived. After everyone spoke she said it's as shame if i didn't have that i could've had fun with her & another girl but i had to do something else which saddened me. It might me because i agreed to help Olivia, Veronica and Dominique with their projects and i agreed with other things too so maybe things are starting to conflict with each other. If there was an event there and someone did it please let know what it was! I looked at the save to go back but honestly it's too far back to reject the offer and replay everything so will leave it as is.

SO!! moving forward i have the following runs (in order of my playthroughs) to continue from:
K4 fully submitted
K10 (or was it K9 - high anyway) Evil Dom
K1 fully submitted but answered back and failed everything (i also notice a route to get to K2 so i may split this and carry on as K1 for as long as possible then reload and do the K2 and/or K3 route)
K7 (started as K5 and went to K6, then K8, then K7) Good Dom and admitted i was a secret Sub

Man i love all these now except the Evil Dom route. I love K4 & K1 cuss it's so me but i'm extremely interested in the secret play on the K5-K7 route so can't wait to see what happens.

This game is one of my favorites now along with the Femdom University series and Moving down. :cool:

Thank you so much for creating this and allowing it to played like this! :giggle:

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Now it seems i did miss a possible event towards the end with Alessandra when the VIP's arrived. After everyone spoke she said it's as shame if i didn't have that i could've had fun with her & another girl but i had to do something else which saddened me. It might me because i agreed to help Olivia, Veronica and Dominique with their projects and i agreed with other things too so maybe things are starting to conflict with each other. If there was an event there and someone did it please let know what it was! I looked at the save to go back but honestly it's too far back to reject the offer and replay everything so will leave it as is.
I am pretty sure in order to get this event you have to be on the dom route from the beginning, I can't remember specifics.
if you want to know what the event is: You are asked to assist Alessandra and another woman in cucking the other womans fiance.

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
I am pretty sure in order to get this event you have to be on the dom route from the beginning, I can't remember specifics.
if you want to know what the event is: You are asked to assist Alessandra and another woman in cucking the other womans fiance.
Ah!! You're right!! I remember that when doing my evil dom route! Now i know that, what she said is more in context! I know what she said now because i've got quite addicted to this game and was thinking about other routes while at work all day, lmfao! So i just reloaded after reading your comment and refused to take part in any activities and then changed my secretary (i'll explain that in a sec) then when it got to the same scene it happened again but this time i understood what she meant! She says it's a shame i'm secretary what i am (a sub) otherwise i could've had some fun with them! Which is true because i don't like doing that anyway so missing it is fine!

Phew! So glad i didn't miss anything! Thank you so much shitass! Without your tip in your last post about the K5 route and help on this i would've missed a tonne of content! I have NEVER experienced a situation/game where a dom turns or is secretly a sub. It's such interesting scenario i can't wait to continue that line and see wat happens and see who finds out and joins in secretly doming me!

But i'm still glad i re-loaded because i have routes where i agreed to help and now 1 where i didn't. The first run i chose the nice secretary because i am very nice here and don't want to torment the girls i'll own later but in the 2nd run just now i chose the sadist secretary who will likely torment the girls. Now i chose her for my evil dom run for obvious reasons but this time might be interesting because if the nice girl secretary smirked at me after suspecting i was too nice or a sub, the actual sadist girl secretary will catch on very quickly and i wonder if she'll find out in the next episode and end up secretly dominating me like Alessandra! I mean i hope both secretaries do but 1 will certainly be more ruthless than the other! So i look forward to trying those out!

Also i chose to participate at the end before the episode ends on the 1st run which involves one of the girls who knows i'm a sub so that's a great cliffhanger! On the 2nd run i'll refuse and will see what happens instead.

AND to prove i'm slightly addicted to this imma gonna do 1 more run from the beginning and try to get K1 as early as possible by remaining silent at the beginning, not saying mistriss and failing everything. Maybe get a K3 grade at the first result where i got a K5 last time but i think i remember seeing that K4 was the lowest you can go at that point which would be a shame but i'll try anyway. Even if that's true it shouldn't take too long to get demoted after that.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Ah!! You're right!! I remember that when doing my evil dom route! Now i know that, what she said is more in context! I know what she said now because i've got quite addicted to this game and was thinking about other routes while at work all day, lmfao! So i just reloaded after reading your comment and refused to take part in any activities and then changed my secretary (i'll explain that in a sec) then when it got to the same scene it happened again but this time i understood what she meant! She says it's a shame i'm secretary what i am (a sub) otherwise i could've had some fun with them! Which is true because i don't like doing that anyway so missing it is fine!

Phew! So glad i didn't miss anything! Thank you so much shitass! Without your tip in your last post about the K5 route and help on this i would've missed a tonne of content! I have NEVER experienced a situation/game where a dom turns or is secretly a sub. It's such interesting scenario i can't wait to continue that line and see wat happens and see who finds out and joins in secretly doming me!

But i'm still glad i re-loaded because i have routes where i agreed to help and now 1 where i didn't. The first run i chose the nice secretary because i am very nice here and don't want to torment the girls i'll own later but in the 2nd run just now i chose the sadist secretary who will likely torment the girls. Now i chose her for my evil dom run for obvious reasons but this time might be interesting because if the nice girl secretary smirked at me after suspecting i was too nice or a sub, the actual sadist girl secretary will catch on very quickly and i wonder if she'll find out in the next episode and end up secretly dominating me like Alessandra! I mean i hope both secretaries do but 1 will certainly be more ruthless than the other! So i look forward to trying those out!

Also i chose to participate at the end before the episode ends on the 1st run which involves one of the girls who knows i'm a sub so that's a great cliffhanger! On the 2nd run i'll refuse and will see what happens instead.

AND to prove i'm slightly addicted to this imma gonna do 1 more run from the beginning and try to get K1 as early as possible by remaining silent at the beginning, not saying mistriss and failing everything. Maybe get a K3 grade at the first result where i got a K5 last time but i think i remember seeing that K4 was the lowest you can go at that point which would be a shame but i'll try anyway. Even if that's true it shouldn't take too long to get demoted after that.
Good to see you are enjoying this game as much as I did, while I may not be the biggest fan of the femdom stuff, it is nice to see that people are enjoying it

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
This game keeps surprising me.

~Spoilers again~

I'm half way through (maybe jsut under half way) my most pathetic run ever and it's so great! It's true K4 is the lowest you can go but they said i would have failed i did so badly if it wasn't for Elaine and got extra punishment for it. I got farted on before leaving the prison and got used as toilet before being wheel out in that box thing!

THEN many other things happened because i did so badly & refused sponsorship with both sisters i've agreed to be part of Kiyomi's gang since she jumped me as i was not protected by anyone! Fast forward a bit and to avoid being branded on the ass she tells you to drink a drink that has the piss & cum from all 5 of her girls mixed in.

My God a whole other route has opened up here! I thought i had seen most things! Not only that but i branched off again and refused to join her team and she says she and her team with make things difficult for me in the future and will grade me poorly from now on. YAY! Once i complete this run while being on her team i'll reload and play again with her pissed off at me all game :ROFLMAO:

Regarding the developers on games like this, i can't fathom how they make these things with so much overlapping & alternative stories, dialects & outcomes it blows my mind!!! lmao

I'm only saddened that i've caught up! Because i only found this game recently i've played through all 7 episodes at once but must only deal with 1 episode at a time like everyone else from now on! Lol! Another artist i may have to support soon.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes