TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I hope it more than equalizes it. Who knows? It may still get so good, it will someday have a DeLuxe version with voice acting, animation, and a profitable Steam release. Good luck!
Thanks for the kind words, we'll see how far I get...nobody takes the kind of loss I am taking forever but I do love making it and hope it grows over time enough to warrant going all the way.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Thanks for the kind words, we'll see how far I get...nobody takes the kind of loss I am taking forever but I do love making it and hope it grows over time enough to warrant going all the way.
It would be sad if this art doesn't make completion. Especially the dom route :p
But seriously I would hate for it to end up with a abandoned tag, so best of luck

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
You're welcome. A work of love is a work of love. It is a little message in a bottle, thrown into the sea in hopes that something might come of it. This world, being imperfect, may never reward such efforts as it should. But the good times that are had while making it, the joys of the hunt, of being the God(dess) in whose mind everything materializes, are perhaps the best part of it. Maybe enough that the sacrifice, financial or otherwise, will in time cause no regrets.

" Peer Gynt -- where's he been since last here -- can you tell?"
"Been?"
"With his brow bearing destiny's mark;
been, as he sprang from God's mind long ago!
Can you tell me that? If not, home I go, --
down to the land of mist and dark. "

Henrik Ibsen,
Peer Gynt

Last edited:

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
Really good game - looking at those tiers... that whole slave hypnosis audio concept looks interesting! Currently it shows it still TBD, is that Incorporated yet?

Reactions: TessSadist

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Really good game - looking at those tiers... that whole slave hypnosis audio concept looks interesting! Currently it shows it still TBD, is that Incorporated yet?
I'm only doing that with one person currently, as I'm being cautious since it's my real voice. Most of the high end tiers are being tailored to their particular desires and interests so it's fun for them. It's a more one on one thing and they get to know me and vice versa. For my very highest tier person, he is getting a different edition of the game with much stronger alternate scenes than the normal one. I'll call that a director's cut I guess, lol.

SubFork

May 8, 2020
i love this game. i played adult games for more than 8 years (sadly im new to this website but im a elder EMP user) and this is the best game that i have ever played.
to being a Mistress (sis) is just awesome. and also i love the total sub route.
i wish i could support you with a lot of money but sadly i could not do this Because of US sanctions.
Sorry for the poor English btw. :) im not a commenter. But this game excited me a lot :D

kazhir

Jun 6, 2020
i love this game. i played adult games for more than 8 years (sadly im new to this website but im a elder EMP user) and this is the best game that i have ever played.
i wish i could support you with a lot of money but sadly i could not do this Because of US sanctions.
Sorry for the poor English btw. :) im not a commenter. But this game excited me a lot :D
What is EMP?

Reactions: pabo
D

Deleted member 1932742

Sorry if this question has been asked before but will next updates include more gory content with graphic scenes ?

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Thank you, that's very nice to say, I really don't have a high opinion of my own game yet because I can't do the scenes I imagine in my head yet! I understand financial concerns, you can always help by giving helpful feedback here or even leaving a review, that kind of thing. Plenty of ways to show support, and thank you!

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Sorry if this question has been asked before but will next updates include more gory content with graphic scenes ?
This is hard to answer precisely as what I think is gory (or graphic) might be different than another person's definition. But, my intent is if people really play all out evil that there will be some rough scenes that are also avoidable for those that don't want to see such scenes. A very good path player may never really see anything like that at all. There might be some pretty strong sub scenes too for extreme subs that gravitate towards a certain direction, but honestly a lot depends on if I can learn how to do the things well I imagine in my head. For example, I abandoned an alternate idea for 0.1 which involved the death penalty chamber room because I couldn't pull off what I saw in my head artistically with assets, etc, and the second idea became the rat scene. (I am still very new and inexperienced so still learning!)

D

Deleted member 1932742

This is hard to answer precisely as what I think is gory (or graphic) might be different than another person's definition. But, my intent is if people really play all out evil that there will be some rough scenes that are also avoidable for those that don't want to see such scenes. A very good path player may never really see anything like that at all. There might be some pretty strong sub scenes too for extreme subs that gravitate towards a certain direction, but honestly a lot depends on if I can learn how to do the things well I imagine in my head. For example, I abandoned an alternate idea for 0.1 which involved the death penalty chamber room because I couldn't pull off what I saw in my head artistically with assets, etc, and the second idea became the rat scene. (I am still very new and inexperienced so still learning!)
thanks for answering , actually when the rat scene only displayed Samantha getting herself off,i was scared that you might have gore taboo or something ,not many game here is open to gore so its a relief to know the only problem is rendering etc.
though mysterious father is enough to make me play

sorry for my english

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Undoubtedly one of the best femdom games out there. keep up the good work. Any news on next release?
I'm doing a public post on my Patreon next Sunday (do this about once a month for just followers) outlining current progress. In general, I try and take between 2-3 months or so depending on size of update and my real life non-game workload as I can't devote full-time hours to everything. I started 0.3 on July 13th.

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
I'm doing a public post on my Patreon next Sunday (do this about once a month for just followers) outlining current progress. In general, I try and take between 2-3 months or so depending on size of update and my real life non-game workload as I can't devote full-time hours to everything. I started 0.3 on July 13th.
(y) Okay, nice to hear that the release is tomorrow. *Quick Maths*

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Does making the sister a Submissive mean she's a submissive to the sisters or just to the MC?
I haven't formally written this far yet, but in general it would make her submissive as a personality overall. However, it would likely be possible to tweak specific relationships on some level but unlikely all the way to a pure dominant relationship either...

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
I haven't formally written this far yet, but in general it would make her submissive as a personality overall. However, it would likely be possible to tweak specific relationships on some level but unlikely all the way to a pure dominant relationship either...
I'm curious to see how the game will frame submissiveness/dominance as personality traits vs. as sexual preferences... IRL, they're connected, but not obviously the same.

Reactions: TessSadist
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes