Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
the top 3 pictures must be the gameshow
All the pictures are of the gameshow, even the bottom three. Delilah is in the maze. and the the Juliette room is a room probably in the maze somewhere, cause they mentioned in the game that there would be special rooms for the gameshow.
I'm not sure the top three renders have anything to do with the gameshow. The lower ones, yes, quite possibly. But the top ones look more like some kind of temple or shrine. And it doesn't look too much like a possible arena for a death battle (if such "entertainment" will be at gameshow at all). What could it be? A bloody figure (statue?) nailed to the base of a large statue doesn't bode well. And if I'm wrong, and you're both right about the game show, I have only one guess - there must be a sacrificial altar for the losers of this show somewhere. But what is definitely obvious is that the top three pictures are directly related to the Dom route.

P.S. Having sex on a marble floor isn't very comfortable either. :) The bloody figure perhaps epitomizes Alexander Karlsson, who finds himself under the thumb of powerful women. Perhaps this is the front room for Kane's (Dom) final judging, where he will be given a new rank if he performs well on the gameshow. But then where are the council (Board members) chairs? So, it's something ceremonial, but it's not clear what kind of ceremony (ritual) it's intended for. :unsure:

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
question for submissives is kane in the gameshow? Cuz that delilah pic is def delilah pissing on kane from kanes pov
I don't play the sub route, but judging by these renders (posted earlier in Tess' discord), sub Kane is definitely on the gameshow as a participant.
prev23_n.jpg prev10154.jpg prev10152.jpg
And while we're on the subject of pictures, here are a few more, published there as well
prev9248.jpg prev92499.jpg prev25.jpg
prev28.jpg prev29.jpg prev32.jpg
prev9241.jpg prev9242.jpg prev10156.jpg

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I don't play the sub route, but judging by these renders (posted earlier in Tess' discord), sub Kane is definitely on the gameshow as a participant.
View attachment 3034242 View attachment 3034245 View attachment 3034246
And while we're on the subject of pictures, here are a few more, published there as well
View attachment 3034271 View attachment 3034272 View attachment 3034274
View attachment 3034268 View attachment 3034270 View attachment 3034276
View attachment 3034259 View attachment 3034260 View attachment 3034261
Nice so next update gets the orgy and more of olivia playing with kane. Lets see if he notices this time

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Definitely, it´s about time :ROFLMAO: . Should be some scene bteween them with more than some caress and hot talk.
This summer Tess posted a short animation in one of her posts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now let's mentally recall how long it took for Kane (Dom) to develop a relationship with Veronica. Yeah, I too expect hot sex scenes with BDSM and other goodies, but my "fear" (I really want to be wrong about this) is that the development of Kane and Olivia's love and/or sexual attraction will take as long as it did the romance between Kane(dom) and Veronica. IMO, it is logical to shorten this, as they say in my country, "candy-buquet period", because Kane and Olivia know each other perfectly well, they have their own chemistry, and it only takes a little click/trigger for them to, poetically speaking, "entwine in a hot rush of passion". But who knows what Tess will decide to do..

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
Kane and Olivia's love and/or sexual attraction will take as long as it did the romance between Kane(dom) and Veronica
It would make sense for Good Kane et Olivia much less for their evil version (less concerned by moral and bondary). Then again it feel like the gambit is speeding up so it would still don't "need" as much time.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes