Mar 28, 2022
This summer Tess posted a short animation in one of her posts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now let's mentally recall how long it took for Kane (Dom) to develop a relationship with Veronica. Yeah, I too expect hot sex scenes with BDSM and other goodies, but my "fear" (I really want to be wrong about this) is that the development of Kane and Olivia's love and/or sexual attraction will take as long as it did the romance between Kane(dom) and Veronica. IMO, it is logical to shorten this, as they say in my country, "candy-buquet period", because Kane and Olivia know each other perfectly well, they have their own chemistry, and it only takes a little click/trigger for them to, poetically speaking, "entwine in a hot rush of passion". But who knows what Tess will decide to do..
will there be a castration scene

Fenrooo

Jun 26, 2022
Hi, I bought the game a bit ago and am enjoying it very much. Question for the developer: is orgasm denial planned as a central feature for any of the relationships? I enjoyed that Olivia deliberately denied Kane from release twice (and was amused by it!) and wondering if there was any more of that planned.

Mar 28, 2022
we need more trickery from the dominas and make kane stay at the prison at the start if you want more time with patricia or samantha some castration scene then when you spend too much time with them they castrate you they take you to a detention center not the karlsson building

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Hi, I bought the game a bit ago and am enjoying it very much. Question for the developer: is orgasm denial planned as a central feature for any of the relationships? I enjoyed that Olivia deliberately denied Kane from release twice (and was amused by it!) and wondering if there was any more of that planned.
Tess hasn't posted in this thread in over a year, so you're better off asking her on Patreon (if you're a subscriber/patron) or Discord. Links to those are posted in the OP.
You really want that to happen huh :ROFLMAO:
Looks like the guy decided to become a local meme like Mr. red dress red heels (omega_rugal).

Last edited:

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
This summer Tess posted a short animation in one of her posts.
Now let's mentally recall how long it took for Kane (Dom) to develop a relationship with Veronica. Yeah, I too expect hot sex scenes with BDSM and other goodies, but my "fear" (I really want to be wrong about this) is that the development of Kane and Olivia's love and/or sexual attraction will take as long as it did the romance between Kane(dom) and Veronica. IMO, it is logical to shorten this, as they say in my country, "candy-buquet period", because Kane and Olivia know each other perfectly well, they have their own chemistry, and it only takes a little click/trigger for them to, poetically speaking, "entwine in a hot rush of passion". But who knows what Tess will decide to do..
I usually like slow relation between characters, it´s more inmersive/realist for me, but we have seen many clues and winks between Kane and Olivia, so it´s time for the action, maybe not fuck, but a blowjob, or a cunnilingus seems logical to me...

For sub path with evil Olivia this would be easier, Olivia should have easy to do whathever she wants with Kane, becouse Kane is a sex slave with all the letters.

In my opinion, it makes sense in both cases.
That´s exactly what i´m looking for Kane and Olivia, a relationship where Kane has all the power and Olivia being his right hand , but Olivia being submissive to Kane in bed too.

I don´t know neither what are the plans of Tess but it would be very cool that Kane could surpass Olivia at some point, even i would like a path where Kane could treat Olivia like a real sex slave, but i don´t know if this would be possible...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I don´t know neither what are the plans of Tess but it would be very cool that Kane could surpass Olivia at some point, even i would like a path where Kane could treat Olivia like a real sex slave, but i don´t know if this would be possible...
Yeah, that would be great.:) But first I'd like to see if the game is moving in the direction of romance/sexual relationship between Kane and Olivia. Yes, numerous hints in the game suggest just that, but it's still a tease and we don't have 100% certainty that it's going to happen. I guess I'll overpower my procrastination and ask Tess a direct question on discord. I doubt she'll answer, but it's worth a shot.

Reactions: Don Sucio

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Yeah, that would be great.:) But first I'd like to see if the game is moving in the direction of romance/sexual relationship between Kane and Olivia. Yes, numerous hints in the game suggest just that, but it's still a tease and we don't have 100% certainty that it's going to happen. I guess I'll overpower my procrastination and ask Tess a direct question on discord. I doubt she'll answer, but it's worth a shot.
I´m not a fan of Discord so... feel free to share the answer if she asnwer you... :ROFLMAO: :)

Gamer8n8

Apr 28, 2017
There's sure gonna be one out of many endings where Kane and Olivia rule together as lovers and one where Olivia rules with Kane under her !

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I’m still wondering if there’s going to be a sub path for Veronica or not?! Like I know there’s one with Dom Kane but no sub yet?… Also, does anyone really which girls we can get for a sponsor? Thank you! :)

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I’m still wondering if there’s going to be a sub path for Veronica or not?! Like I know there’s one with Dom Kane but no sub yet?… Also, does anyone really which girls we can get for a sponsor? Thank you! :)
I can't speak to the sub path for Veronica, but someone here mentioned (possibly referring to Veronica's own dialogs) that she doesn't want to date a sub unless he's just an object for science experiments.As for sponsorship,

Last edited:

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I can't speak to the sub path for Veronica, but someone here mentioned (possibly referring to Veronica's own dialogs) that she doesn't want to date a sub unless he's just an object for science experiments.As for sponsorship,
Many people here really hate Juliette, i for example love her :ROFLMAO: . My idea is to have Juliette to my side but Olivia too... i don´t know if this can complicate me things in the future but i think they can be "friends" at some point, if they are equal evil :unsure:.

P.S: When i say "friends" i mean they can get along always no one of them interrupt the objetives of the other (something i know it would be difficult knowing Juliette wants to have all the power of the company... )

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I´m not a fan of Discord so... feel free to share the answer if she asnwer you... :ROFLMAO: :)
Well, luck has smiled on us, Tess replied to my message. :)
Tess's answer.jpg
But the problem is that I'm not going the sub route (although I've seen some sub scenes that are available in Sancho's in-game gallery). It seems we need help from players who have fully gone thispath and are well versed in all the nuances, especially how things actually work between Olivia (dom) and Kane (sub). Did I understand Tess correctly that we can still hope for a relationship to develop between Kane (dom) and Olivia based on the fact that "the sub path gave a little more context on this overall idea"? :unsure:

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Yeah I personally was looking for all the sub routes haha but thank you! When I get to the Dom Paths, I’ll look for what you said!!
Anyways thank you for answering!! :)

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
View attachment 3040721
But the problem is that I'm not going the sub route (although I've seen some sub scenes that are available in Sancho's in-game gallery). It seems we need help from players who have fully gone thispath and are well versed in all the nuances, especially how things actually work between Olivia (dom) and Kane (sub). Did I understand Tess correctly that we can still hope for a relationship to develop between Kane (dom) and Olivia based on the fact that "the sub path gave a little more context on this overall idea"? :unsure:
I don't have the game to hand (and don't play the sub paths), but just from memory from skimming through the script ages ago, on the sub path Olivia (prompted by Elena) has a conversation with Kane about whether he could see their relationship evolving somewhere beyond brother and sister. The player gets to pick his response.

I assume that that's what Tess is alluding to here as 'context'. The key distinction here is whether the thing she says "isn't in the dom path as much" is just that context to the idea for now, or if it should be taken to mean that the idea of O and K getting it on won't be in the dom path as much. I assume she means the former.

But the tricky bit is that -- unless I'm misremembering -- that conversation is tied to Olivia also sounding Kane on Elena's ideas about female superiority/male inferiority. Obviously that bit of 'context' may go quite well with Kane's sub path but would seem out of place in a dom-Kane playthrough.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
View attachment 3040721
Hell yeah mate! Thanks for share her answer!

What i understand about her answer is yes, we can still waiting more explicit scenes between Kane and Olivia... I suposse if she hasn´t plans to do that she would have told us, i suposse.

It´s true in sub path is easier to have this sex scenes becouse Olivia has made progress in this situation (in sub path Kane licks a little Olivia´s pussy) so i would bet we can have sex scenes in sub path, in dom path her answer not say much but i think it can be possible, but only with the good choices made...

That´s what i understand :LOL:

• Red Heart

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I don't have the game to hand (and don't play the sub paths), but just from memory from skimming through the script ages ago, on the sub path Olivia (prompted by Elena) has a conversation with Kane about whether he could see their relationship evolving somewhere beyond brother and sister. The player gets to pick his response.

I assume that that's what Tess is alluding to here as 'context'. The key distinction here is whether the thing she says "isn't in the dom path as much" is just that context to the idea for now, or if it should be taken to mean that the idea of O and K getting it on won't be in the dom path as much. I assume she means the former.

But the tricky bit is that -- unless I'm misremembering -- that conversation is tied to Olivia also sounding Kane on Elena's ideas about female superiority/male inferiority. Obviously that bit of 'context' may go quite well with Kane's sub path but would seem out of place in a dom-Kane playthrough.
Thanks for the detailed response.) only now it's even more confusing in the sense that we can expect anything. I'd like to believe that by context, Tess was referring to the exact conversation between Kane (sub) and Olivia that you're referring to. Also, we have another unmistakable hint..I'm talking about the description of the flag "princesseyes" taken from the official Ep7 walkthrough.
Ep7_choice.jpg :love: :love:
In the same piggy bank we can add other "princesseyes" stats that we could get in earlier eps, as well as the possibility to make certain fateful choice at the very beginning of Ep7. So let's hope for the best. :)

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019

I, too, am leaning towards the idea that it's likely that only good Kane will have access to this romantic/sexual path. Plus the description of the princesseyes (from Ep7 walk.) literally screams in our faces that this is it, just reach out. :D
1407103607_667479838.gif
If I had remembered it yesterday, there probably wouldn't have been any point in distracting Tess with questions like that.:)

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Many people here really hate Juliette, i for example love her :ROFLMAO: . My idea is to have Juliette to my side but Olivia too... i don´t know if this can complicate me things in the future but i think they can be "friends" at some point, if they are equal evil :unsure:.

P.S: When i say "friends" i mean they can get along always no one of them interrupt the objetives of the other (something i know it would be difficult knowing Juliette wants to have all the power of the company... )
Hey man, I don’t judge anyone if they’re mainly a sub, dom path player and or what characters they like! Personally my main save rn is actually Juliettes path at K1 (pray for me LOL)… I’m just trying to get every path available (sub and Dom) rn I have Juliette at K1 but now I’m looking at, (for sub playthrough) Olivia, Elena??, Veronica (in the future?), Dominique… Junko? Am I missing any other characters for the submissive side? (Besides Alexandra, cuz she’s more dommish playthrough technically) Thanks :)

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes