Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Maybe, but in the end it was Olivia who ended up being the girl "with the golden spoon in her mouth" who got everything at once. I realise that Callista spent a long time preparing her for this mission, but it still seems unfair. While logically there's no contradiction here - Olivia's kinship with the Karlsons automatically opened the door to the top of the world for her - the internal conflict remains unresolved.

Yeah, KaneDom does not ask "why she got everything and he got crumbs, nothing?" and just diligently moves towards his goal, but I understand those players who, also because of this injustice in the initial starting positions, do not want an equal victory of Kane + Olivia, but want only Kane to win and Olivia to be completely subordinate/submissive to him.
I just want that cos I'm kinky and like a submissive woman hehe....my main save is equal KaneVia.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I just want that cos I'm kinky and like a submissive woman hehe....my main save is equal KaneVia.
Me too. But this moral stance (fighting inequality) makes us a little less perverted :giggle:. Although, who am I kidding? We just like submissive women.:ROFLMAO: But other than kidding, if Kane and Olivia started at the same rank, the game might even be still interesting and we'd have more tools to advance one or the other favourite.

Oh, and the teamwork in this case could have been more apparent with Kane and Olivia helping each other work their way to the top. Then again, there would have been a scenario where Olivia could have made a mistake, failed to rise to the challenge and become a submissive K1-K4 without even making it to the finals. But our KaneDom (who "helped" her make the mistake) could surely have saved her like a true valiant dastardly knight in shining armour, hehe..:sneaky:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Me too. But this moral stance (fighting inequality) makes us a little less perverted :giggle:. Although, who am I kidding? We just like submissive women.:ROFLMAO: But other than kidding, if Kane and Olivia started at the same rank, the game might even be still interesting and we'd have more tools to advance one or the other favourite.

Oh, and the teamwork in this case could have been more apparent with Kane and Olivia helping each other work their way to the top. Then again, there would have been a scenario where Olivia could have made a mistake, failed to rise to the challenge and become a submissive K1-K4 without even making it to the finals. But our KaneDom (who "helped" her make the mistake) could surely have saved her like a true valiant dastardly knight in shining armour, hehe..:sneaky:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Stan5851

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Maybe, but in the end it was Olivia who ended up being the girl "with the golden spoon in her mouth" who got everything at once. I realise that Callista spent a long time preparing her for this mission, but it still seems unfair. While logically there's no contradiction here - Olivia's kinship with the Karlssons automatically opened the door to the top of the world for her - the internal conflict remains unresolved.

Yeah, KaneDom does not ask "why she got everything and he got crumbs, nothing?" and just diligently moves towards his goal, but I understand those players who, also because of this injustice in the initial starting positions, do not want an equal victory of Kane + Olivia, but want only Kane to win and Olivia to be completely subordinate/submissive to him.
Poor Olivia is being set up to be hated by a lot of people.
Kane, for the reasons you mentioned
Dom + Juliette cuz she's the fav to take over their father's company at the moment, and she didn't have to go through the hell that they went through. Veronica favoring Olivia has got to piss them off big time
Alessandra- probably her biggest threat at the moment
Nadia- Got to have brother sister time with her actual brother.
By the end of all this, she might be very dependent upon Kane to keep her safe

vongoladex

Sep 11, 2017
Overall, Olivia is caught in the middle of the power struggle. Her sisters are not happy when they have another opponent.
She needs all the help she can get or she will be devoured by the other sisters

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Overall, Olivia is caught in the middle of the power struggle. Her sisters are not happy when they have another opponent.
It was quite clear that Olivia was specially trained and prepared exactly for this situation. There is a fake state of urgency if you look at the superficial "fake" thoughts.
What I would like to know are the fail-safes for Kane/MC because in the sub-paths it's kinda scary. The scene where they are close to the lava is ehm... concerning.
I bet Cole and Callista if alive will not be happy seeing Kane/MC k4 or below.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Poor Olivia is being set up to be hated by a lot of people.
Kane, for the reasons you mentioned
Dom + Juliette cuz she's the fav to take over their father's company at the moment, and she didn't have to go through the hell that they went through. Veronica favoring Olivia has got to piss them off big time
Alessandra- probably her biggest threat at the moment
Nadia- Got to have brother sister time with her actual brother.
By the end of all this, she might be very dependent upon Kane to keep her safe
I would add some points to yours and also largely disagree.

Olivia (and by some extension Kane) only have two real enemies. Alessandra and Juliette. Dominique and Veronica are both fully aware of the fact of the Gambit and what their father's wishes are. Neither of them are against KaneVia. Neither of them. Add to this, Elaine is also fully aware...and not against us.

If anything, all three are in KaneVia's corner and all three of them are board members. One of the sisters also is aware of potential threats from the two outside sisters. I think KaneVia personally are well protected currently and while Kane may be largely clueless still, Olivia most certainly is not and has Elaine fighting for her personally.

Sure, there are other potential enemies and getting cornered one on one by a sister (or two if Alles and Jules deide to ally) could be an issue, I think for the most part we are reletively safe currently. Once Olivia is on the board...that only strengthens both positions.

It was quite clear that Olivia was specially trained and prepared exactly for this situation. There is a fake state of urgency if you look at the superficial "fake" thoughts.
What I would like to know are the fail-safes for Kane/MC because in the sub-paths it's kinda scary. The scene where they are close to the lava is ehm... concerning.
I bet Cole and Callista if alive will not be happy seeing Kane/MC k4 or below.
Agree with that. I don't think a sub Kane is ever going to reach the top (and that's probabl not the canon story/path anyway) but would be interesting to see where that route does end. Could either parent intervene along the way...who knows...one of the beauties of this again..keeps you guessing with its intrigue.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021

Olivia (and by some extension Kane) only have two real enemies. Alessandra and Juliette. Dominique and Veronica are both fully aware of the fact of the Gambit and what their father's wishes are. Neither of them are against KaneVia. Neither of them. Add to this, Elaine is also fully aware...and not against us.
I think Dominique could be "quiet" if Kane wins the throne, but i´m pretty sure she doesn´t want to see Olivia in this throne, or another woman. If we follow Kane+Olivia path i don´t see how Dominique could support us.

I think the most dangerous sisters are Juliette and Dominique.

About Alessandra why you think she is against Olivia? I see her very supportive with Olivia, maybe i haven´t noticed something :unsure:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
About Alessandra why you think she is against Olivia? I see her very supportive with Olivia, maybe i haven´t noticed something :unsure:
Because unlike gung-ho juliette who doesn't think...Alessandra is perhaps just as intelligent as Veronica and she a very, very...sneaky snake in the grass who calculates everything she does.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Because unlike gung-ho juliette who doesn't think...Alessandra is perhaps just as intelligent as Veronica and she a very, very...sneaky snake in the grass who calculates everything she does.
That´s true, but for now i haven´t seen any agressive sign from Alessandra to Olivia,at leat for now :LOL:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
That´s true, but for now i haven´t seen any agressive sign from Alessandra to Olivia,at leat for now :LOL:
All part of her cold calculated nature for me. Remember how nice she was to Olivia when she first arrived...and how out of the way she went to make her feel at home and get her settled...

Unsettling....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Don Sucio

vongoladex

Sep 11, 2017
Controlling the board is quite easy. Kill Juliette or Alessandra or both so Elena can return. Allies with Oliva, Veronica, then Kane pretty much has 4 votes in his hand

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I think Dominique could be "quiet" if Kane wins the throne, but i´m pretty sure she doesn´t want to see Olivia in this throne, or another woman. If we follow Kane+Olivia path i don´t see how Dominique could support us.

I think the most dangerous sisters are Juliette and Dominique.

Actually, aren't there some indications that Veronica and Dominique find common cause and perhaps a willingness to ally and share MC? If I'm remembering correctly it seems it may include Olivia as well...

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Actually, aren't there some indications that Veronica and Dominique find common cause and perhaps a willingness to ally and share MC? If I'm remembering correctly it seems it may include Olivia as well...
You are correct. Seems they didn't really read my post. Both Veronica and Dominique are aware of Alexander's plans...as well as Elena..and none of them are against a KaneVia union and them running the company until such time as KaneVia's (hopeful) son can take over.

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
I don't understand why you guys think Good doom Kane shouldn't be on the game show. I think there is a choice for Kane to either sit and watch or participate directly, and thanks to that he was able to save the lives of pod 4 or more. This is Hunting Games On God Valley. Good Kane will be Kuma , bad Kane will be Garling Figarland
Because Tess gave us in-game hints that saying yes to participate in the game show at any time will lock in evil actions for MC, just like she did with the cummed coffee and the following cuckold. Therefore if you want to play a PURE GoodDom, you will say "no" and the official walkthrough reveals that you will miss A LOT of content.

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
I mean... it's not that far-fetched given what we already did with Kwaim's wife. The kids are a bit too much tho. But fucking her wife roughly senseless in front of him is 100% possible.
Where did I miss Kwame's wife content? I've seen her mentioned, but never on-screen, playing a GoodDom with evil tastes.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Where did I miss Kwame's wife content? I've seen her mentioned, but never on-screen, playing a GoodDom with evil tastes.
You have to tell Dominique that she has to be more selfish than in a later scene there will be a sex scene with dom in front of kwames wife. If you have the mod you can also change to dom test pass and get the scene

Reactions: Stan5851

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
You have to tell Dominique that she has to be more selfish than in a later scene there will be a sex scene with dom in front of kwames wife. If you have the mod you can also change to dom test pass and get the scene
I'm guessing that "be more selfish" scene is following the pool choice between Dominique, Veronica, and Juliette?

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021

Olivia (and, by some extension Kane) only have two real enemies. Alessandra and Juliette. Dominique and Veronica are both fully aware of the fact of the Gambit and what their father's wishes are. Neither of them are against KaneVia. Neither of them. Add to this, Elaine is also fully aware...and not against us.

If anything, all three are in KaneVia's corner and all three of them are board members. One of the sisters also is aware of potential threats from the two outside sisters. I think KaneVia personally are well protected currently and while Kane may be largely clueless still, Olivia most certainly is not and has Elaine fighting for her personally.

Sure, there are other potential enemies and getting cornered one on one by a sister (or two if Alles and Jules deide to ally) could be an issue, I think for the most part we are reletively safe currently. Once Olivia is on the board...that only strengthens both positions.
Alessandra probably knows what her father wants more than any other sister as per the opening scene of the game. Veronica might have the instructions down but Alessandra knows what he really wants
Dominique is the most ambitious of the sisters and as far as she knows there are only two people challenging her for ownership of her father's company, Olivia and Juliette, and she knows for a fact that Veronica is currently supporting Olivia. I'd say that she's def an olivia enemy. Especially if the player encourages her dark.
Olivia might be a great player, but she has yet to face any real opposition yet. So its hard to say how well she will respond when it comes. But at the moment, you're right she's not in any danger but that's mostly cuz alessandra has other targets and dom and juliette haven't come up with a plan for Olivia yet.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes