Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Alessandra probably knows what her father wants more than any other sister as per the opening scene of the game. Veronica might have the instructions down but Alessandra knows what he really wants
Dominique is the most ambitious of the sisters and as far as she knows there are only two people challenging her for ownership of her father's company, Olivia and Juliette, and she knows for a fact that Veronica is currently supporting Olivia. I'd say that she's def an olivia enemy. Especially if the player encourages her dark.
Olivia might be a great player, but she has yet to face any real opposition yet. So its hard to say how well she will respond when it comes. But at the moment, you're right she's not in any danger but that's mostly cuz alessandra has other targets and dom and juliette haven't come up with a plan for Olivia yet.
You're making the assumption that was Alessandra.....

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cirelc

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
how fuck up do guys think this game show is going to go and how far are you willing to go? I'm going all the way down the rabbit hole to get my I mean Kane's rightful place on the throne

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
how fuck up do guys think this game show is going to go and how far are you willing to go? I'm going all the way down the rabbit hole to get my I mean Kane's rightful place on the throne
I don't think it will end well for mahy of the lower ranked K's....

I think it will be an awesome event if on Evil path and team Kitty all the way....if you take part as a good Kane...I can't imagine it ending well at all, though Tess might put specific things in place so that a good Kane is not overly 'compromised'...

But Kitty is in charge remember.....

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Well… if you’re a sub player (LIKE YA BOY LOL) there’s going to be multiple different routes with many different characters! You can even get separated from your original pod (Zach, Jake) and meet other pods! There’s really not any info on how eliminations would work or how VIPs/Other characters would hunt characters… The "teaser" (optional scene where Katsumi explains a little to Olivia using Kane as an example) only seems to cover punishments if they've already failed. So no idea about tasks. But it seems like the teasers shown (on Patreon) are if your sub character fails to certain characters/factions… Like to Phoebe, The Vipers, Ect… Most content revolving around the gameshow will be for subs (I think) which has many branching content because the amount of routes there are for each character…and we haven’t seen that much beside some Juliette and Dominique (refer to the picture I posted of what Miss Tess said about that)

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
It's like trying to look into the Abyss, for its nature is beyond fathom. My initial thought is this is where the Amy and PiggyAlly points would come into play, but since only GoodDom would get these and then not participate in the show, I guess not. I assume there will be a lot of similar choices from before like kill/punish/pardon victims, egg on/calm down the punishers beside us, and provide/withhold resources or other ways to give buffs/nerfs as we saw with wpod2. As a predominantly GoodDom, I'm either going to play to my kinks, or how I want to influence the game on a case-by-case basis. Then when the guide (or all of Episode 8) is released, go back and make adjustments as needed to maximize rank.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
It's like trying to look into the Abyss, for its nature is beyond fathom. My initial thought is this is where the Amy and PiggyAlly points would come into play, but since only GoodDom would get these and then not participate in the show, I guess not. I assume there will be a lot of similar choices from before like kill/punish/pardon victims, egg on/calm down the punishers beside us, and provide/withhold resources or other ways to give buffs/nerfs as we saw with wpod2. As a predominantly GoodDom, I'm either going to play to my kinks, or how I want to influence the game on a case-by-case basis. Then when the guide (or all of Episode 8) is released, go back and make adjustments as needed to maximize rank.
Hmmm... good point. I had not thought of those two factors. It may well be that even if MC does not take part in the game show he will still use those points somehow. Now that you have mentioned them I will be interested to see if or how they come into play.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Maviarab

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
how fuck up do guys think this game show is going to go and how far are you willing to go?
Firstly, I'm going to try to run the show as part of my main GoodDomKane route (not "pure paladin", some evil points my GoodDoKane has) and see what happens. Ideally, I'll ruin everyone's sadistic enjoyment of the show as much as possible, and if in doing so I manage to score the necessary points to guarantee Kane's K10 rank at the end of ep8, then it'll be double bingo.

But GoodDomKane will have to find compromises that don't destroy his and Olivia's moral compass while further strengthening their personal relationship, which will also depend on Kane's decisions within the options available to him. As I've written before, I expect Tess won't put the GoodDom players at a disadvantage by allowing them to reach K10 rank in ep8 only by refusing to participate in the game show and switching to wpod2 training. Previously, there was no such precedent, and both groups of players (GoodDom/EvilDom) could achieve the highest possible rank without drastically compromising their moral (or immoral) preferences. Yeah, the game show promises to be brutal, but let's see what Kane's capabilities will be on the show itself.. We already know that Olivia will be the head judge, but how her voice will match up with the other sisters remains to be seen..

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Firstly, I'm going to try to run the show as part of my main GoodDomKane route (not "pure paladin", some evil points my GoodDoKane has) and see what happens. Ideally, I'll ruin everyone's sadistic enjoyment of the show as much as possible, and if in doing so I manage to score the necessary points to guarantee Kane's K10 rank at the end of ep8, then it'll be double bingo.

But GoodDomKane will have to find compromises that don't destroy his and Olivia's moral compass while further strengthening their personal relationship, which will also depend on Kane's decisions within the options available to him. As I've written before, I expect Tess won't put the GoodDom players at a disadvantage by allowing them to reach K10 rank in ep8 only by refusing to participate in the game show and switching to wpod2 training. Previously, there was no such precedent, and both groups of players (GoodDom/EvilDom) could achieve the highest possible rank without drastically compromising their moral (or immoral) preferences. Yeah, the game show promises to be brutal, but let's see what Kane's capabilities will be on the show itself.. We already know that Olivia will be the head judge, but how her voice will match up with the other sisters remains to be seen..
That seems a good approach. I always hold the ideals of the Paladin as something to strive for but, once the pressures and influences of others come into play it is much more pragmatic to think of the Justicar who often has to choose what is necessary rather than what is "good". Early in the story MC has to choose between sharing food and keeping it for himself. This early part of the "game" is almost purely about survival and, hence, has little to do with loftier ideals. At least that's the way my MC sees things. Is it right or wrong? Is it good or bad? Those are labels others can and will apply. For my MC they do not. Similarly, if I choose to participate in the game show, I will not hesitate to make difficult choices that ensure the survival and well being of my charges (pod 2). My girls will definitely think they were "good" choices. Others may not...

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
That seems a good approach. I always hold the ideals of the Paladin as something to strive for but, once the pressures and influences of others come into play it is much more pragmatic to think of the Justicar who often has to choose what is necessary rather than what is "good". Early in the story MC has to choose between sharing food and keeping it for himself. This early part of the "game" is almost purely about survival and, hence, has little to do with loftier ideals. At least that's the way my MC sees things. Is it right or wrong? Is it good or bad? Those are labels others can and will apply. For my MC they do not. Similarly, if I choose to participate in the game show, I will not hesitate to make difficult choices that ensure the survival and well being of my charges (pod 2). My girls will definitely think they were "good" choices. Others may not...
This is the way...

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
sorry Zach you got a one-way ticket down under with the only attraction is eating dirt :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:Please let this come true in-game show.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes