MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
You're making the assumption that was Alessandra.....
Kinda but not really. process of elimination means it has to be her.

Dom and Juliette were favored to take over the business, he didn't underestimate them
He doesn't underestimate Veronica since she's running the gambit
We know that Astrid defied him so its not her.
Could be Olivia but I really doubt it.
Only one daughters left

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I used to think it was Alessandra, too. But now I'm not so sure anymore. There's a theory that logically explains a lot of things, including Olivia's behaviour and her possible presence at Alexander's deathbed.
I remember reading that post before. How anyone can think about it long enough and hard enough to come up with those theories... Heh, how Tess could think long enough and hard enough to write the story if any of them are right... or even, if they aren't, to inspire them... Just trying to follow it all makes my head hurt... It makes me wanna say stoopid shit just to restore the balance... Heh, How 'bout them cubs? :oops:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I used to think it was Alessandra, too. But now I'm not so sure anymore. There's a theory that logically explains a lot of things, including Olivia's behaviour and her possible presence at Alexander's deathbed.
From the way he was talking, he would've had to have known the person at his deathbed, so unless future installments establish secret visits from Olivia, Id doubt it. There is also the fact that I doubt that he'd underestimate someone raised by his beloved Callista, if anything, he'd overestimate her. Im not totally eliminating Olivia just yet, but Id say the chances that was her at his deathbed is really low.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
From the way he was talking, he would've had to have known the person at his deathbed, so unless future installments establish secret visits from Olivia, Id doubt it. There is also the fact that I doubt that he'd underestimate someone raised by his beloved Callista, if anything, he'd overestimate her. Im not totally eliminating Olivia just yet, but Id say the chances that was her at his deathbed is really low.
You seem fixated on your persepctive and that you're right. Not helpful in a story like this.

We know Olivia knows a lot more than she let's on. We know Olivia has been trained by Callista. We know Olivia spent a lot of time away from kane with her mother. Those are facts. Undisputable.

Unknown theories at this point, Alexander may have known all along where Olivia was (Stated by Veronica, quite possibly the most intelligent person on the planet), possible that he allowed Callista to leave with Olivia to give her a more grounded life, I think it is incredibly naive to catagorically state Olivia never either met him, or received training from him.

At this point in time, I'd believe it was Callista who was there over Alessandra....remember, none of the sisters particularly either liked or got on with their father. He was never a father to any of them, he was a dictatorial tyrant to all of them....except one.

Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
At this point in time, I'd believe it was Callista who was there over Alessandra....remember, none of the sisters particularly either liked or got on with their father. He was never a father to any of them, he was a dictatorial tyrant to all of them....except one.
I assume you misprinted and meant Olivia, not Callista?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I assume you misprinted and meant Olivia, not Callista?
Nope Stan...was intentional. Just to make the point that I really don't think it was Alessandra...and at this point, could really have been anyone who knew him well and was close to him.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
First of all, there are two main protagonists. One is a boy and one is a girl. Is this female protagonist a sub or a dom? Can we only play as a male protagonist? In the 5th picture I see 2 male characters and a threesome. Can we prevent this? So can we only be one male?
You make decisions as both MC and FMC. Either can be dominant or submissive in their actions/decisions.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Can you answer my other questions? Thank you.
I didn't think my response required further extrapolation. If you're asking about forced scenes, there are very few of them (but there are some to move the story along). The picture in question is on the sub path of the (male) MC I believe...not 100% sure though so hopefully one of our more sub orientated folk can chime in.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I remember reading that post before. How anyone can think about it long enough and hard enough to come up with those theories... Heh, how Tess could think long enough and hard enough to write the story if any of them are right... or even, if they aren't, to inspire them... Just trying to follow it all makes my head hurt... It makes me wanna say stoopid shit just to restore the balance... Heh, How 'bout them cubs? :oops:
I love the huge field of speculation and theories that Tess has given us. A hint here, a hint there, a hidden half-truth there. And somewhere the truth is hidden behind several layers of innuendo that only very attentive players who are ready to compare facts and analyse what's going on can unravel. IMO, our discussions are a great way to liven up the game and give us all some interesting food for thought. :)

Could you please clarify which "cubs" we are talking about?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
So if we play in the sub path, do we see scenes like MMF as mandatory? If we can't prevent this, I won't be able to play. Thanks for your answers.
Not fully played the sub path with the MC (Kane) as not my jam...will explore all that once the game is finished just to see the content. However, without giving a lot of the story away, it is a very female dominated society...with a lot of very evil and sadistic women in it...if you want to play the sub path (Kane MC)...expect to be forced into a lot of unsavoury situations.

The Dom path avoids this completely. Sub FMC is very different, as while she is perhaps the more important character of the two, the main game really does revolve the male MC.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I love the huge field of speculation and theories that Tess has given us. A hint here, a hint there, a hidden half-truth there. And somewhere the truth is hidden behind several layers of innuendo that only very attentive players who are ready to compare facts and analyse what's going on can unravel. IMO, our discussions are a great way to liven up the game and give us all some interesting food for thought. :)

How bout dem Cubs being a sporting term....Baseball (Chicago IIRC...I'm not from the States either)...like...a way to compeltely change the topic...similar to, sooo...weather sucks doesn't it? heh.

Completely agree with your first paragraph....some excellent discussions here and theory crafting. Another credit to Tess and her story.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Can someone tell me if the MMF scenes are optional (I will play both main characters in the sub path).
Once again, you play as both MC and FMC regardless...you have to. Once again, if you play as a sub MC (Kane), depending on choices, you will do a a LOT of stuff you do not want to do. You're submissive, to a number of sadistic women. FMC does not have this issue...MMC does...

Hopefully someone can tell you about that specific screenshot but honestly, you seem to have an issue with the forced femdom...if so....as the MMC....please...figure it out yourself...

Reactions: drdiver3

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Dude, I have no problem with femdom. I'm gonna play this for femdom. I want to be the only man. That's all I'm saying.
Then maybe you should have opened with that ;)

At times you will...at times you won't, depending on the choices you make...and how badly you fuck up lol. That scene btw I can tell you is not a romance/LI scene if that's another issue you're being mindful of. There really isn't any LI 'action' as such yet.

As to what LI interaction there will be on the sub path in future updates who knows, but remember, if you're on the sub path and making submissive choices then, you can't really complain what situations you find yourself in with a dominant female can you?

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
You seem fixated on your persepctive and that you're right. Not helpful in a story like this.

We know Olivia knows a lot more than she let's on. We know Olivia has been trained by Callista. We know Olivia spent a lot of time away from kane with her mother. Those are facts. Undisputable.

Unknown theories at this point, Alexander may have known all along where Olivia was (Stated by Veronica, quite possibly the most intelligent person on the planet), possible that he allowed Callista to leave with Olivia to give her a more grounded life, I think it is incredibly naive to catagorically state Olivia never either met him, or received training from him.

Unless your theory is that Alexander is Callista's father, Callista being there over any of the girls makes no sense since the mystery girl called him father repeatedly.

I am no more fixated on my theory than you are on Olivia being the secret sister, which would require a lot of moving parts

So your theory is that Olivia got secretly trained by her father, ran to her waitress job, and took care of her brother without any of the sisters or anybody else on the island knowing anything? Somehow, doing all these things, she hid her brilliance from her father? The more threads that get pulled, the less sense it makes that Olivia's the sister at the beginning.

As for hating him, Dom Juliette and Veronica hate him, Alessandra said there was good and bad. There's no need for her to lie to Kane at that point.

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
So if we play in the sub path, do we see scenes like MMF as mandatory? If we can't prevent this, I won't be able to play. Thanks for your answers.
If you can't look at scenes like that, close your eyes and use ctrl for a few seconds. :-D
...but lucky you, there are no mandatory scenes like that. :)
I totally try to avoid mm scenes as well and in this game, I can't remember even ONE.
So play this game; you're in for a treat. :-*

Reactions: drdiver3

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Unless your theory is that Alexander is Callista's father, Callista being there over any of the girls makes no sense since the mystery girl called him father repeatedly.

I am no more fixated on my theory than you are on Olivia being the secret sister, which would require a lot of moving parts

So your theory is that Olivia got secretly trained by her father, ran to her waitress job, and took care of her brother without any of the sisters or anybody else on the island knowing anything? Somehow, doing all these things, she hid her brilliance from her father? The more threads that get pulled, the less sense it makes that Olivia's the sister at the beginning.

As for hating him, Dom Juliette and Veronica hate him, Alessandra said there was good and bad. There's no need for her to lie to Kane at that point.
Uggghhh....

Olivia is Callista's daughter. Even if Alexander wasn't the father, he already knows Olivia is brilliant....because she is Callista's daughter. The whole plot kinda revolves around Callista and her brilliance and perfection...in the eyes of Alexander. Remember this, this is the actual plot...Alexanders obsession with Callista being perfect, him wanting a son. Because of this, he also knows Kane is of equal measure, being Callista's son. Why Alexander, specifically wants a son from Kane with one of his daughters. That's not opinion, that's fact, as told by the story. Olivia is as gifted (if not more so, being Callista's daughter) as any of his other daughters.

Lots of people call an authority figure father btw...and not neccessarily in a sexual context. Egen wives depending on religion and culture. Really not that unusual around the world, however that is beside the point. I said that purely as I believe it could literally be anyone over Alessandra and yes, quite possibly Olivia.

They also did not live on the island...why it took Veronica so long to track Olivia down....and if you think Alexander, the richest most powerful man on the planet (or one of) never left the island...well...not really sure what to say to you in all honesty. Again, even Veronica states she would not be surprised if Alexander knew where they were all along. I think given his other daughters, it's perfectly reasonable for him to think none of them could run the company (and remember, he actually didn't want them to run the company, he wanted a son to do it, otherwise we'd have no game at all, his will would state who he wanted in charge) and that keeping Olivia a secret from the rest and letting her have a 'normal(ish)' life under the tutelage of his most precious and belovedly gifted and perfect Callista might provide different results...in the Gambit he created...

Connect the dots. So far, in terms of story, plot, facts and hints...nothing connects Alessandra to being there at all (that's not to say she wasn't). There are hints it could be a number of other people.

Edit: Also, important to realise, who's to say Alexander didn't treat Olivia differently? People act differently towards people all the time, you probably do it yourself. Friends, family, wwork collegues you can't stand. Remember, Callista left because of his infidelity, not his attitude. His asshole attitude came after he left and i'm pretty sure Callista would never let him act like around her or Olivia. So Olivia may have only seen the Alexander that everyoine said was a good guy while unfortunately, the other sisters bore the brunt of his bad behaviour.

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

The infamous Chicago Cubs baseball team. Perennial also-rans whose fans are known as the world's most persistent masochists. Eleven World Series appearances in 139 years of baseball. They had lost all 10 appearances until they finally won the World Championship in 2016. Whenever they look like they will have a winning season Cubs fans everywhere are heard to say, "Hey, how 'bout them Cubs?" It's a saying not unlike the man who fell from atop a 100 story building. As he passed the 81st floor he was heard to say, "So far, so good!" :eek:

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes