Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Sure? Her Patreon is earning more than 4000 € each month...
Maybe she was speaking of the "time variable" instead of real money?
Nope.., there was actually a post from Tess a long time ago where she wrote that even with that 4000 € the game was not profitable (or something like that). I'm too lazy to look it up in this thread, but you have to understand that Tess has her own pretty successful business that brings her main income, and KG is her favourite brainchild and hobby. So yes, in this case we are talking about time, which in the case of KG is a much more valuable resource for Tess than the money the game brings in.

Reactions: BurgRoyce

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I guess it comes how you read her comment.

To me, it seems that even if a goodDom says not interested to kasumi, we will still be pulled in somewhat. Maybe not in making decisions but more in the crowd or setting up events or something...or giving pep talks to our pod girls?
You're right, and there will probably be something like this in the case of our game show cancellation. But I'm not going to skip most of episode 8 just to preserve the "moral virginity" of my "pure dom paladin", who is also not so pure - 30 points of good, 3 points of evil.

As someone wise said, "desperate times call for desperate measures", so there's not much choice, time to get my hands a little dirty. Plus, Tess wrote that the killing option will be optional. So we'll see how this all plays out for the GoodDomKane and Olivia.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
You're right, and there will probably be something like this in the case of our game show cancellation. But I'm not going to skip most of episode 8 just to preserve the "moral virginity" of my "pure dom paladin", who is also not so pure - 30 points of good, 3 points of evil.

As someone wise said, "desperate times call for desperate measures", so there's not much choice, time to get my hands a little dirty. Plus, Tess wrote that the killing option will be optional. So we'll see how this all plays out for the GoodDomKane and Olivia.
Yup sounds reasonable. I have a GoodDom save now that will take part (my main save still won't) plus have my evil save also...so I won't actually 'miss' the content...I'll just miss it on certain saves.

Was also thinking about your past post re the Angelica render...unfortunately, we have little context as to how/where/when this happens. With Kitty present, we have to assume it's during the show but as things stand, even if we have Angelica's dying loyalty, if a Z rank orders her to do something, there is probably very little we can do about in reality (other than convenient writing etc) to maintain consistency.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Uggghh I hate double posting but this doesn't really fit in my previous, so:

Following on...I think this is why it is imperative for us to rise ranks asap. As a Z1, we are on equal footing with Kitty...so can probably stop her from doing anything to someone we don't wish any harm to befall. We really need to hit Z3 where Olivia is (or currently is for now) so that the only people who can override us are basically just the board members.

Which leads me to another thought, we still don't know if the 'staff' have a kind of ranking system, surely they must have, I can't see how the organisation wouldn't. So, leading on from that...are we are actually aware of any Z2's or other Z3's (Olivia aside)? I know we have heard of Jack who is a Z2 (confirmed)...but Raven...Alyssa...their 'rank' has never been mentioned, they just have specific 'titles'...

If we get to Z1/Z2...will we have further conflicts with those ranks that are currently unknown to us, or, are they already known to us but we are just not aware of what actual rank they are in the whole system?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Yup sounds reasonable. I have a GoodDom save now that will take part (my main save still won't) plus have my evil save also...so I won't actually 'miss' the content...I'll just miss it on certain saves.

Was also thinking about your past post re the Angelica render...unfortunately, we have little context as to how/where/when this happens. With Kitty present, we have to assume it's during the show but as things stand, even if we have Angelica's dying loyalty, if a Z rank orders her to do something, there is probably very little we can do about in reality (other than convenient writing etc) to maintain consistency.
To get through the game show without any moral retardation, I have this save. It's not a pure evil save (which I also have), but it will be interesting to go through the game show with this Kane, because he is both good and evil in equal measure).
002.jpg

SperryTop

Aug 2, 2021
[T]here was actually a post from Tess a long time ago where she wrote that . . . the game was not profitable . . . Tess has her own pretty successful business that brings her main income, and KG is her favourite [sic] brainchild and hobby.
it isn't so much that the game isn't profitable; it is. It's that when you're a successful businesswoman, the opportunity cost of making a game like this is very substantial. For her, I imagine working on the game vs. working on her IRL business is a question of:

• Do I do something I love and make decent money; or
  • Do I do something I like and make shedloads of money?
That's a hard question for anyone to answer, and a great position to be in.

SperryTop

Aug 2, 2021
Plus, she publicly identifies as a young, attractive, successful, and sexually dominant woman. That tends to attract, and has attracted, the wrong kind of attention. Another thing that works against putting time into the game.

Reactions: YuNobi1

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
You're lyin', you love readin' what you wrote... ;)

Following on...I think this is why it is imperative for us to rise ranks asap. As a Z1, we are on equal footing with Kitty...so can probably stop her from doing anything to someone we don't wish any harm to befall. We really need to hit Z3 where Olivia is (or currently is for now) so that the only people who can override us are basically just the board members.
I agree. If it were up to me, we'd already be Z5...

If we get to Z1/Z2...will we have further conflicts with those ranks that are currently unknown to us, or, are they already known to us but we are just not aware of what actual rank they are in the whole system?
If you removed all the lewdity, this would still be a damn good political intrigue; just not nearly as much fun... So, I'm pretty certain there will be infighting and drama right up to the end. Jus' Sayin' :cool:

To get through the game show without any moral retardation, I have this save. It's not a pure evil save (which I also have), but it will be interesting to go through the game show with this Kane, because he is both good and evil in equal measure).
View attachment 3141726
You guys are making me feel like a slacker... I only keep a single save after each update. This means if I take a wrong turn... Do over time. In a game as complex as this, Sancho1969 provides guide posts that are essential to my sanity. :p

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019

Which leads me to another thought, we still don't know if the 'staff' have a kind of ranking system, surely they must have, I can't see how the organisation wouldn't. So, leading on from that...are we are actually aware of any Z2's or other Z3's (Olivia aside)? I know we have heard of Jack who is a Z2 (confirmed)...but Raven...Alyssa...their 'rank' has never been mentioned, they just have specific 'titles'...

I don't think the ranks of Raven, Alyssa(? - who is that? :) ) and similar people will make any difference to Kane. Think back to the car scene at the end of ep7. It's a pretty clear (imo) indicator of how much credibility there is with Kane. I would guess that the Z1 rank in Kane's case would be more weighty than the same rank for Kitty.

They are incomparable values - Kane, the possessor of a unique bloodline, the chosen one on whom enormous expectations are placed in the company and a bloodthirsty little sadist whose destiny is to lick the heels of the Karlsson sisters and obey orders. People like Kitty will never get on the Board and will always remain servants.

The same goes for Raven, Taylor, Desdemona, and other girls whose ranks are unknown to us. Anyway, they're just servants and I don't see that changing in any way. And their value is determined by their usefulness to the Board. So I would separate the value of the same Eloise Chastain who has Z2 rank and is a doctor and scientist and the value of Kitty. You can find as many Kitties as you want, which is not the case with Eloise).

So Z rank for Kane (I assume) would be important in terms of his public status. I.e. it's a kind of nobility rank and it doesn't matter whether you're an earl or a baron, what matters is what you are, the degree of your influence on others, your ability to persuade others and make favourable alliances with other nobles.

Sure, it's likely that the value of the ranks won't go anywhere, and our Kane will be able to reach Z2-Z3 with proper effort and persistence, but I don't think it will be as critical or important as it was with K-ranks case.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I agree. If it were up to me, we'd already be Z5...

If you removed all the lewdity, this would still be a damn good political intrigue; just not nearly as much fun... So, I'm pretty certain there will be infighting and drama right up to the end. Jus' Sayin' :cool:
Absolutely! (y)
You guys are making me feel like a slacker... I only keep a single save after each update. This means if I take a wrong turn... Do over time. In a game as complex as this, Sancho1969 provides guide posts that are essential to my sanity. :p
Yeah, I can't imagine the game without Sancho Mod. Tess should add his name to the credits, he definitely deserves it!)

Mar 11, 2023
We are not a Z1 yet though, are we? It will probably heavily depend on the perfomance in the game show. IIRC we can get to K9 max at the end of ep.7, with a potential K10-Z1 (hopefully) in ep.8. In any case, I think even K10 would put us above most of the personnel in the Joy Facility (Sam, Pat, Raven and others, except maybe Chanel and Delilah), so we probably should be able to boss them around.
On the topic of Alessandra - I thought it was definetely her on Alexander's deathbed, as well as in the 1st meeting with the Gambit Queen (in a japanese temple). My reason being Alexander said "I underestimated you" or something similar, meaning he knew her well and dismissed her as a serious candidate for the throne. That would fit right in with her seemingly care-free persona, but she is much more clever and devious than she lets on. To me she is the most interesting sister, because she is smart to know how to play the game.

Also, how on earth do you guys make bits of text blurred? Can such power be learned?

• Haha
Reactions: Don Sucio

BurgRoyce

Jul 17, 2022
There are tons of things to be analyzed from the Gryn Gudinna-Gambit Queen encounters, but one that makes me crazy is the one where Gambit Queen says that GG can already count with three board votes for sure, three against, and Elena as a wild card.
Supposing GG is Alessandra... I really can't think of any combination that makes sense.

Any ideas?

Last edited:

Alan Dalles

Oct 18, 2022
There are tons of things to be analyzed from the Gryn Gudinna-Gambit Queen encounters, but one that makes me crazy is the one where Gambit Queen says that GG can already count with three board votes for sure, three against, and Elena as a wild card.
Supposing GG is Alessandra... I really can't think of any combination that makes sense.

Any ideas?
In my opinion, first alliance includes GG, Veronica and Yvette (Gambit side), second - Dominique, Juliette and 7th member (non-Gambit side)

BurgRoyce

Jul 17, 2022
In my opinion, first alliance includes GG, Veronica and Yvette (Gambit side), second - Dominique, Juliette and 7th member (non-Gambit side)
Problem is that we don't know for sure who the mysterious 7th member is... If it's Astrid (and we don't have a more credible candidate at this point IMHO), and given that obviously Veronica and her are very close, having a sisterly bond, the more reasonable conclussion is them forming a power bloc with their mother...
And if they support Alessandra, she has four votes, meaning she's already won. It doesn't seem like that right now.

So, for the combination you mentioned being right, 7th member shouldn't be Astrid. Then who?

I really love this game. So much intrigue :LOL:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
We are not a Z1 yet though, are we? It will probably heavily depend on the perfomance in the game show. IIRC we can get to K9 max at the end of ep.7, with a potential K10-Z1 (hopefully) in ep.8. In any case, I think even K10 would put us above most of the personnel in the Joy Facility (Sam, Pat, Raven and others, except maybe Chanel and Delilah), so we probably should be able to boss them around.
You may be right...we don't know but for me, you're forgetting that a 'K' rank...is still a slave. entitled maybe...with a lot of perks...but still a slave in the K system. We would have no authority over any 'staff member' unless it is given to us by a higher up. Sure, we may get respect, leniency even (as we currently already do)...but authority because of K rank? No way. All staff are above all K's. (or should be..given the caste system in place).

Last edited:
Reactions: Stan5851

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Plus, she publicly identifies as a young, attractive, successful, and sexually dominant woman. That tends to attract, and has attracted, the wrong kind of attention. Another thing that works against putting time into the game.
Yea that's why she's not here now. Dipshits couldn't stop sending her penis pics. She also apparently started having problems when she created specialized patreon tiers for certain people.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021

Any ideas?
Theres two masked ladies do you remember which encounter talked about the vote?

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes