Mar 11, 2023
At the beginning we don't know much about the sisters' characters. We can learn something from the questions that Kane and Jack have to answer, but it's not enough to get a complete picture. As you know, Juliette's true character will be revealed later, after Kane gets into JoyFacility.
True, however, the screenshot I provided gives some insight into her character. Kane can either try and crawl through the pain, defiant, or roll over and submit. She dislikes the submission option (there's a dialogue in K9 mansion in ep.7 that corroborates that), that's why I think we will have to kill her.
Some people aren't built to serve, so to speak, and I'm okay with that.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Hmmm so 3 saves then min you would say (K1, 2/3 and 4)? I don't mind missing the odd scene, it's more how things play out on the different level sub routes I'm interested in seeing/knowing (plus specific thingts happening in the background you may not see on dom paths for my timeline which will be a little more detailed than the one on the new wiki).
I would actually say that k2-4 will have different characters available to you as well… but then again there’s factions and Tess Said this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
True, however, the screenshot I provided gives some insight into her character. Kane can either try and crawl through the pain, defiant, or roll over and submit. She dislikes the submission option (there's a dialogue in K9 mansion in ep.7 that corroborates that), that's why I think we will have to kill her.
Some people aren't built to serve, so to speak, and I'm okay with that.
I viewed her service to Kane as a slave as punishment for what she did to other people (specifically, unmotivated brutal murders). But I agree that Juliette is not willing to submit voluntarily, which means that we have to do what needs to be done.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Dude you lied to us. There is no male domination. I hated every second of the game. But but I kept going anyway because I thought I'd get revenge.
As dumb a comment as all the idiot reviews that obviously never actually played all the VN, especially on the dom route, where btw, you are not actually a dom with submissives (until at least the last chapter and even then, it's not exactly black and white as currently you are still a slave).

No one lied, you just failed basic comprehension 101.

zgaf

Apr 23, 2021
As dumb a comment as all the idiot reviews that obviously never actually played all the VN, especially on the dom route, where btw, you are not actually a dom with submissives (until at least the last chapter and even then, it's not exactly black and white as currently you are still a slave).

No one lied, you just failed basic comprehension 101.
every decision I made was dominant, yet I couldn't do more than lick their feet and ass. Besides, I checked the gallery and there is no scene where we really dominated them. So I'm right.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
every decision I made was dominant, yet I couldn't do more than lick their feet and ass. Besides, I checked the gallery and there is no scene where we really dominated them. So I'm right.
If you did that...you did not pick dominant options. Stop lying to people who know this VN far better than you do. On the dom route, you are not persecuted, you are not downtrodden, you are not mistreated and not once are you forced to lick anyone's ass or partake in any femdom scenes.

Go away little troll.

Mar 11, 2023
So I managed to rise from K3 to K5 by the beginning of ep.6, but the only person that acknowledged this is Raven. Everyone else treats me as if I was on Dom path all along. Of course, the cockcage magically disappers as well. Oh, and I'm automatically on subK5 track, with Celeste/Alessa scene.
Btw, can we acknowledge just hot hot her outfit is? Such a lovely model, it should be used more.

So, yeah, narratively, this K3/K4 going up path is the weakest out of all that I played, people just don't acknowledge that I got pegged the day before and treat me like I'm some macho. I wonder if similar is true for, say, K6 Kane screwing so hard he gets demoted to K4 or lower.

Reactions: Piratefishes

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
So I managed to rise from K3 to K5 by the beginning of ep.6, but the only person that acknowledged this is Raven. Everyone else treats me as if I was on Dom path all along. Of course, the cockcage magically disappers as well. Oh, and I'm automatically on subK5 track, with Celeste/Alessa scene.
Btw, can we acknowledge just hot hot her outfit is? Such a lovely model, it should be used more.

So, yeah, narratively, this K3/K4 going up path is the weakest out of all that I played, people just don't acknowledge that I got pegged the day before and treat me like I'm some macho. I wonder if similar is true for, say, K6 Kane screwing so hard he gets demoted to K4 or lower.
1. Yes...yes she is hot...never denied that (Let's be honest, nearly every damn woman in KG is hot lmao, just variations and degrees of hotness). The dom scene with her and Celeste cucking her bf is seriously out of this world. She is a treasure for sure.
2. Hmmm...I wonder if that's something Tess never really considered would/could happen and the coding is not quite there for it to 'work' properly?

zgaf

Apr 23, 2021
It's a common misunderstanding, what it is to be a dom. A true dom must understand submission by experiencing it. If you call yourself a dom and never experienced submission...you're not a dom, you're just an asshole.
That was so rude. I've played a lot of games where we dominate and submissive, for example Blossom of Pleasure, Project Myriam, and dozens more. I've only played games where we dominate, for example Desert Stalker, Taffy Tales, Inside of you, and dozens more. I've only played games where we submissive, for example Earn your freedom, Femdom city.,Kidnapped by the Mistress. In these games the difference between dominating and submissive is very clear. In this game we seem to just obey. so the male dominance label is misleading

Reactions: Mr. Chatty

Huurn

Apr 7, 2023
That was so rude. I've played a lot of games where we dominate and submissive, for example Blossom of Pleasure, Project Myriam, and dozens more. I've only played games where we dominate, for example Desert Stalker, Taffy Tales, Inside of you, and dozens more. I've only played games where we submissive, for example Earn your freedom, Femdom city.,Kidnapped by the Mistress. In these games the difference between dominating and submissive is very clear. In this game we seem to just obey. so the male dominance label is misleading
If that is your experience you must have played the game differently than most of us I think. There is a very clear dom path in this game. But that does not mean you can dominate everyone how you please from the start. You start as a prisoner and must adapt accordingly. The game places an emphasis on being able to read the wants, expectations and intentions of the characters you meet. And understanding who has leverage in each situation. It is quite a bit more nuanced than most games when it comes to this. There are plenty opportunities to dominate, but not straight away.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Somebody is another fake wannabe dom. World and internet full of them. Let me educate you:

There is a distinct difference between being domineering, being dominant and actually being a Dominant. Obviously some/many people are incredibly oblivious to this difference (or just quite frankly don't care and/or think being domineering means being a Dom). Why many fetish sites and sub forums are filled with morons, fakes and wannabe's who think they are a dom but in reality are just clueless idiots. Being a dominant is not an act, it is a state of being, just as much as it is to be a submissive.

Now, to get back to Karlsson's Gambit. In order to
be a dominant, one must have the respect and trust of a submissive. There is no way around it (unless you include slaves, who are not actually submissives). No one within the Karlsson Group (especially the board members) respects you enough (yet) to ever submit to you (at least in the current chapter of the story) and you are in fact still a slave yourself. So in KG, yes you can be dominant, but you are nowhere close to being 'a' dominant.

This is not a Dom/sub game...certainly not from a male perspective (yet perhaps), but you can be dominant enough to not be walked all over. Anyone failing to understand that either should not be here on this site, or not play this game due to a complete lack of understanding of dynamics and what this VN is actually about. Any misunderstanding of all that is entirely on the individual, not the VN.

My 2 pence worth.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I truthfully like how for the sub playthrough, there’s characters that are going to want you for being good and have critical thinking and others that want you evil and critical thinking… and of course the opposite where others just want you submissively dumb Hahaha

Reactions: Don Sucio and Huurn

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
If that is your experience you must have played the game differently than most of us I think. There is a very clear dom path in this game. But that does not mean you can dominate everyone how you please from the start. You start as a prisoner and must adapt accordingly. The game places an emphasis on being able to read the wants, expectations and intentions of the characters you meet. And understanding who has leverage in each situation. It is quite a bit more nuanced than most games when it comes to this. There are plenty opportunities to dominate, but not straight away.
You all wrote correctly, I can only add my 2 cents.

I sincerely don't understand the claims of this guy who, at the end of episode 6, can get 4 beautiful female slaves under his tutelage and a bunch of tempting career prospects, and at the end of episode 7, jump into his personal Bugatti Veyron with two hot chicks, one of whom is his personal virgin maid. And then, with the roar of the 1,000-horsepower engine and the squeal of tires, drive off into the sunset with the two hotties, partying and sipping champagne. :KEK:

Tell me, what's wrong with this disgruntled guy? (this is a rhetorical question):ROFLMAO:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I sincerely don't understand the claims of this guy who, at the end of episode 6, can get 4 beautiful female slaves under his tutelage and a bunch of tempting career prospects, and at the end of episode 7, jump into his personal Bugatti Veyron with two hot chicks, one of whom is his personal virgin maid. And then, with the roar of the 1,000-horsepower engine and the squeal of tires, drive off into the sunset with the two hotties, partying and sipping champagne.
Yup...seems he missed all that...
Tell me, what's wrong with this disgruntled guy? (this is a rhetorical question):ROFLMAO:
Well what I thin...oh...rhetorical? Damnit Stan!

• Haha
Reactions: Stan5851

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022

Maybe Tess thought no one would do it (like thinking if the player starts out as a sub he will like to stay there), and without a guide it's almost impossible.
In my case I started a second game where I told Elena to fuck off, insulted her etc and they put me in K4 and then I resisted Kitty as much as I could until there comes a point where the game doesn't give you the option to resist... in the end when I got to the first evaluation they left me in K4 and in the second evaluation (where all the sisters sit on several thrones) Olivia scammed me into saying that I deserved to go up to K5 but "that day" she did not want anyone to go up ranks. The fucking life of K4 I call it :FacePalm:.

Mar 11, 2023
2. Hmmm...I wonder if that's something Tess never really considered would/could happen and the coding is not quite there for it to 'work' properly?
I strongly suspect it is the latter. You can opt out of Alessa sub path and get to SubK7 max by the end of ep.6, but you will still get her femdom scenes in ep.7. I think this is because the flag "SubK7" doesn't change to "K7", so the game thinks we are still secret sub and plays those scenes. I don't blame Tess, it's a lot of variables to juggle around, and that type of playthrough (K3/K4 to K7) is not exactly common.

Meeting Scarlett in ep.7 is funny - all Kane says to her is "hey, evening..". Nothing about some raw rear action in the showers. :LOL:

Surmikas

Mar 30, 2023

I wanted to ask about this, I recently did a test going from k4 to k5 and beyond and the story acts exactly the same than with the secret sub path, as if Kane wants to be submissive to Alessandra but this time it comes out of nowhere.
Told her fuck off at the end and she put Kane on K5.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes