Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
So I'm playing the update and something is bothering me a little I have looked at the code and I have way more dmeet than vmeet, actually, I just have the two points, why does the 2 vmeet overwrite dmeet?
What is dmeet & vmeet ??

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
What is dmeet & vmeet ??
some in-game variables that decide who you are going to be initially sponsored by, this is mostly me being noisy in the game's code than anything else.

Also, a really good update, with lots of content and interesting progression, can't wait to see more of it.

Reactions: Paapi

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Briefly, vmeet is kind of only possible with one choice or one other sub choice from another option. The reason why Veronica has first crack over Dominique has more to do with their relationship with each other - in particular how Dominique strategizes - than the MC. You have to think from the perspective of Dominique -- would she want to try and bring Veronica more in her direction long-term by letting a man showing good tendencies (that she likes) but also some pragmatic thinking (that Veronica likes) possibly influence her?

In a sense, maybe it's more strategic for her to let the MC work with Veronica instead of her at first. Perhaps she also knows which sisters she can try and influence and which she can't...What's not really clear yet is how the four sisters are related in strength/for/against each other and how that plays into everything. The dmeet points do have relevance beyond 0.3, in particular if one continues a certain pattern of behavior.

Reactions: Ayhsel

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I mean later on, not in 0.3. I think one of the girls (can't remember, sorry) mentioned that you'd need 2 sponsors to get promoted to Z rank? So if we're going to go above the K rank, we'd eventually need at least 2 sponsors.
Very good observation!

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
So I'm playing the update and something is bothering me a little I have looked at the code and I have way more dmeet than vmeet, actually, I just have the two points, why does the 2 vmeet overwrite dmeet?
how do you make ths spoiler text fuzzy?

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
some in-game variables that decide who you are going to be initially sponsored by, this is mostly me being noisy in the game's code than anything else.

Also, a really good update, with lots of content and interesting progression, can't wait to see more of it.
Yeah. I saw it. But what the meaning of dmeet & vmeet ?? they are Points required to meet Dominique & Veronica ???

Last edited:

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Yeah. I saw it. But what the meaning of dmeet & vmeet ?? they are Points required to meet Dominique & Veronica ???
not really, the vmeet is required to meet Veronica, the dmeet has not been used yet from what I saw.

Reactions: Paapi

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
this scene was the same thing that concerned me to happen when i first saw Olivia in this game & it happening too. Some situations like these & lack of enough idea about the intentions of Karlssons group related to "Callisto" family is making me kind of a mad. I just want to see this game reach its end stage quickly (not abandoned). I think i need to play some non Femdom games to temporarily forgot thoughts about this game till next update. Otherwise this story will convert me to a maniac!!

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
If you don't have vmeet 2 or more and don't have evil 3 AND jmeet of 3 or more, you automatically will meet Dominique on the dom path. The true use of dmeet itself is not relevant for 0.3 other than so far making choices to avoid jmeet/vmeet points. If you are on the K4 path and are good 3 or more, AND pick Junko, you will get a very important flag that impacts Dominique too. It is possible dmeet and that sub choice flag also impact each other if a player shifts from dom/sub to the other a bit. It is VERY VERY relevant long-term if you met Veronica first but actually are playing a good/evil path long-term versus meeting Dominique or Juliette first and also playing a good/evil path. Veronica is a huge fulcrum in the game a way some others are not and you have opened one long-term ending that is closed off if you meet one of the other two first. (there is a choice flag you can get early meeting Veronica no one else gets in any other path)

Reactions: UncleVT and Paapi
Apr 18, 2019
When you let the sister be a good person her reaction feels a bit off and not plausible, when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Shouldn't she feel the opposite of joy in that situation. It seems like it's the scene if you choose the evil path.

Since I am not a big fan of submissive or evil MCs it's nice that you can have alternative routes for people who ain't fans of (fem)dom. So my MC right now is like is slightly dominant, but mostly good and got K6 with maybe only one evil point, I think.

Last edited:
Reactions: clatuvac

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
When you let the sister be a good person her reaction feels a bit off and not plausible, when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Shouldn't she feel the opposite of joy in that situation. It seems like it's the scene if you choose the evil path.

Just to let you know, from a woman's point of view, it's impossible to not enjoy oral. Whether you want to or not it's stimulating a very sensitive part of our body, she can't help enjoying it.

She has to play their game for starters so she can't turn it down and once it starts she's going to carry on until she climaxes, that's just how our bodies work.

Apr 18, 2019
Just to let you know, from a woman's point of view, it's impossible to not enjoy oral. Whether you want to or not it's stimulating a very sensitive part of our body, she can't help enjoying it.

She has to play their game for starters so she can't turn it down and once it starts she's going to carry on until she climaxes, that's just how our bodies work.
Yes, that's why I thought the thoughts should reflect that even her body naturally reacts her mind is disgusted. And especially how fast and willingly she lifts her dress, like if she is a professional actor that instanly plays along, at least some reaction that reflects her true thinking of disgust. To me it seems it's the femdom scene where SHE is the part that enjoys it like a revenge and not reflecting the choices I made where she doesn't even want to see this guy again nor wants to really punish him but has to play along. But it doesn't looks like she "just plays along" out of fear of juliette or whatever.

Reactions: Frosty2000

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
But it doesn't looks like she "just plays along" out of fear of juliette or whatever.
Mainly because she isn't just playing along.

Even on the good route she is doing the job she's hired and she is in a world where the women in charge can do anything including dressing up as police to kidnap innocent people and do what they want with them, they have ultimate power.

She has to do more than "just play along" or it won't end well for her, even on the good route she's going to have to do bad things, there is no getting out of it.

If she doesn't look like she's fitting in or doing what the sisters want then it is going to end very badly for her and her brothers.

Regardless of how you play her she is going to do the job she's been given to the best of her ability because she has no choice. You only get to pick how depraved she acts. Regardless of good, bad or indifferent she's not just playing along she's trying to survive which means doing everything she can to make the sisters happy.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Yes, that's why I thought the thoughts should reflect that even her body naturally reacts her mind is disgusted. And especially how fast and willingly she lifts her dress, like if she is a professional actor that instanly plays along, at least some reaction that reflects her true thinking of disgust. To me it seems it's the femdom scene where SHE is the part that enjoys it like a revenge and not reflecting the choices I made where she doesn't even want to see this guy again nor wants to really punish him but has to play along. But it doesn't looks like she "just plays along" out of fear of juliette or whatever.
Hi there, I understand your perspective. I struggled with that scene actually. I added a thought line that she didn't want to challenge Juliette before it started to try and reflect some hesitation on her part before the deed. I also considered adding one more line with a good path with something to the effect that she shouldn't be feeling so good but it is...but in a way it felt natural to me that once he started and was quite good at it - like many women - it would be hard to not just enjoy it at that point. I admit I am coming at this completely from how I think I would react in that situation! I'm not sure if guys say with a blowjob situation might have a hard time not just enjoying it too? I appreciate the perspective though as I really did kind of go through that process a little on that scene.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes