Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
Hmm.

I am not a fan of dom/sub games. But i know, when i see good writing. So many paths. But it will only get harder. Many tried, most of them failed.

And also. Sterling, what the hell man? How you end up there?
Sorry, stupid joke.

Reactions: clatuvac

HorneyMoon

Oct 7, 2018
Woah, this is one of the best Femdom games I met so far. This is not a set of lewd pics, but a well brewing story!
And I like the psychological aspect a lot.
And that you have a lot of freedom of choice (yeah I know it sounds weird for such a game), which gives a great replayability.
I will be looking forward to seeing the next releases.
Thanks for the fun and Good luck!

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/10/28: Updated Mod, 0.3.1

Change Log:
  • Updated Walkthrough to 0.3A
  • Updated Scene Gallery to 0.3A
  • Added Mod Options
    • Added Gallery Name Change
    • Added Name Change
  • Added Auto Update Checker
Download: - - -

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
The way I interpreted the sis scene was a standard corruption scenario. Power corrupts and Juliette obviously wants to push her towards that path. So she starts grooming her through pleasure (which as others said is inevitable body reaction). Trying to make her associate dominance with that feeling.

I guess the choices will affect how strong her resistance to the dark side is in the long term.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019

Change Log:
  • Added Mod Options
    • Added Name Change
Download: MEGA - - -
Awesomeness, thank you so much for your hard work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: OscarSix

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019

Change Log:
  • Added Mod Options
    • Added Name Change
Download: MEGA - - -
I know you work so hard, super appreciated!

• Red Heart
Reactions: OscarSix and Balu83

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
1) Will selecting a specific sponsor lock you out of the possibility of pursuing the other sisters?
2) The MC has a baby face which is weird for me. I was hoping he would've kept the beard. Will his face change in the future or is it gonna stay that way?
Being locked out from the other sisters seems likely.

They run off a point system and have different likes so trying for 1 will put you at opposite ends of another. Playing the good guy will lock you out from the bad sisters while playing the bad guy will lock you from the good. Also not all sisters are likely to submit so playing dom will likely lock out the more dominant sisters.

I don't even know if the sisters are available as LI's. There is no incest in this and it seems he may be related. If they are available it's a long way off anyway.

I can't see the face changing either, that would be weird.

Tuanorgas

Sep 29, 2018
I've finished several playthroughs and I'm genuinely impressed.
The new chapter seemed quite short at first glance but I only realized the true scale of this game after I'd explored different choices (thanks to OscarSix's mod :)). The way the choices lead to different scenes, paths and scenarios is astounding and it gives the game great replayability potential. And it feels like it's just getting started ;). I hope you haven't been discouraged to continue by recent events TessSadist, because I'm already hyped for more content :).

Nachtvogel

Jul 30, 2018
I would really appreciate in future updates to have the option to name your save games.
I had 3 different saves and i had no idea what kind of person i played in those saves.

Aside from that, the quality of this game is amazing. The choices that are given and the outcome of these choices are one of the best i have seen in any game. And this is only the third update... Really great work.

Apr 18, 2019
Hi there, I understand your perspective. I struggled with that scene actually. I added a thought line that she didn't want to challenge Juliette before it started to try and reflect some hesitation on her part before the deed. I also considered adding one more line with a good path with something to the effect that she shouldn't be feeling so good but it is...but in a way it felt natural to me that once he started and was quite good at it - like many women - it would be hard to not just enjoy it at that point. I admit I am coming at this completely from how I think I would react in that situation! I'm not sure if guys say with a blowjob situation might have a hard time not just enjoying it too? I appreciate the perspective though as I really did kind of go through that process a little on that scene.
Yeah. Maybe I just thought to much into it. I mean maybe I am crazy to try to play a femdom-centric game in a way as a player that is neither a big fan of femdom nor maledom. Maybe a bit naive.

But the writing is good, I mean the sci-fi backstory, it's more than just an adult game. And even I am not a fan of BDSM I enjoyed the game, since I can avoid most things I don't like which is nice.

Reactions: Glooskabe
Apr 18, 2019
Mainly because she isn't just playing along.

Even on the good route she is doing the job she's hired and she is in a world where the women in charge can do anything including dressing up as police to kidnap innocent people and do what they want with them, they have ultimate power.

She has to do more than "just play along" or it won't end well for her, even on the good route she's going to have to do bad things, there is no getting out of it.

If she doesn't look like she's fitting in or doing what the sisters want then it is going to end very badly for her and her brothers.

Regardless of how you play her she is going to do the job she's been given to the best of her ability because she has no choice. You only get to pick how depraved she acts. Regardless of good, bad or indifferent she's not just playing along she's trying to survive which means doing everything she can to make the sisters happy.
But I can't to just try to play her like if she had a choice, as well as the MC.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
1) Will selecting a specific sponsor lock you out of the possibility of pursuing the other sisters?
We don't know yet. What we know is that we're going to need at least 2 sponsors in the future to get promoted to rank Z.

Hmm. I was hoping not. I do have positive points with Dom, Vic and Juli but the choices near the end edge Juli forward on points so I think you get the sponsor you have the most points with and if you met their criteria.
We don't know yet on this either because sponsor in 0.3 is not based on which point you have the most. If you look at the walkthrough, you basically can get more points with Dominique but ends up with Juliette or Veronica.

I would really appreciate in future updates to have the option to name your save games.
I had 3 different saves and i had no idea what kind of person i played in those saves.
To solve this issue, I kept all the final saves in the same page, and then rename the page. Let's say you have 3 files where you're K4, K5, and K6 with different sponsors. You can rename "Page 5" into something like "K4,Dominique/K5,Veronica/K6,Juliette" and save the respective saves in order from left to right so you'd remember by the next time you play the game.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Ok I played this game and while it is mainly a femdom game, the dom path is really well done. It's also very long for the current version. I found myself playing 3 hours but I do read a bit slow so there's that. I especially enjoy the amount of choices this game gives and that it has actual impact. To me that matters as much as the story which is great as well. Now I have 2 questions:

2) The MC has a baby face which is weird for me. I was hoping he would've kept the beard. Will his face change in the future or is it gonna stay that way?
1) No, in fact, it's important down the road that you build an alliance. However, not all sisters play well together so there may be consequences with specific ones. (Like going too deep with Sister 1 may close off Sister 3 at some point because they are kind of against each other with how choices played out)
2) Not sure!

Reactions: bottomfeeder

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019

Aside from that, the quality of this game is amazing. The choices that are given and the outcome of these choices are one of the best i have seen in any game. And this is only the third update... Really great work.
I honestly have no clue how to do this (I just started reading code for the first time in my life when starting this) but maybe I'll try and read another game that does have that capability, as that is something cool I would like too.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I've finished several playthroughs and I'm genuinely impressed.
The new chapter seemed quite short at first glance but I only realized the true scale of this game after I'd explored different choices (thanks to OscarSix's mod :)). The way the choices lead to different scenes, paths and scenarios is astounding and it gives the game great replayability potential. And it feels like it's just getting started ;). I hope you haven't been discouraged to continue by recent events TessSadist, because I'm already hyped for more content :).
I'm working on a few long-term solutions to my current issue (I don't want to give up considerably more income from my interior design work than the game makes by having to turn down business with time constraints) and I will now confess that about 50 or so out of the 992 renders for 0.3 was done by someone else as a test for her. I'm also upgrading my computer soon and I think that will help because my current one only has 6GB of video memory and at least 75% of my renders I have to scale down quality wise after a first attempt (especially floors, walls, things like that) because otherwise I can't render with my video card. (plus it's slow!!)

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I just have to say, that after playing the latest chapter, this is definitely the best game on this entire site. I really hope it stays alive long enough for me to be able to support it abundantly.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
this is definitely the best game on this entire site.
Wow, that makes this the 4th "best game on this site" this week and I think we've got at least 100 total "best game on this site" games.

Every time a well planned out game comes out it's the best game on the site. It's an incredibly diluted phrase that has no meaning anymore.

I've seen people say those shitty mass produced rape fest RPGM games are "the best game on this site". Everyone has an opinion on that it seems.

Don't get me wrong, this game is in a class of it's own and to top it off Tess is an absolute darling but there's a lot of competition for "best game on this site".

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
That was a really good update. The writing still feels unnatural to me at times, but that's about all the complaints I have.

Swapping between sister and K4 brother is really engaging and feels like playing 2 sides of the same coin. Having the sister start her executive decisions with someone that actually hurt her in the past was also a good idea, as it gives her an excuse to keep morality aside and embrace her desires.

I had a good time.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I honestly have no clue how to do this (I just started reading code for the first time in my life when starting this) but maybe I'll try and read another game that does have that capability, as that is something cool I would like too.
While it doesn't bother me (I'm old school...what's wrong with kids these days being unable to make notes...god help them if they played games from 30 years ago...and now they have a million PC apps to make notes in ugghh)...however, it is a nice feature...so this might help you:

• Red Heart
Reactions: TessSadist

SubFork

May 8, 2020
i played the last update and i enjoyed it very much.
thank you for your amazing job, mistress
but i want to tell you something
i guess most of your Game's fans playing only K4 story-line i think most of us are here because of Femdom contents.
so why don't you focus on K4 path and forget about maledom? there is dozens of games in this forum with maledom or regular sex contents.
one of the most important thing that make your game spacial is Femdom not maledom or regular sex scenes.
and i alittle disappointed about Olivia ( female protagonist ). there wasn't enough contents for her in this update. i wish see her in more action ( of course femdom) :giggle:
and 1 more thing
as i told you before, i cant directly support you. due u.s sanctions. but i can mining for you (Ethereum) up to 40$ per month.
it's my pleasure if you send me your Ethereum wallet code so i could serve you Mistress :giggle::love:
sorry for my terrible english language skill. and i wish you best in your real life and hope you continue your fantastic job with this game.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes