Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
ok so what you are saying if kane is dom he is worthy of his mothers love if not then he should die that is a not really logical
and can you please prove to me that she had no option if she really was a s smart as you want to believe she is ?
i don't know if you played the sub path but i think any parent would help there son in a situation like that look at Elena she made it clear that she is welling to burn everything for her daughter but Callista really dose not care you can believe what you want but from her action we can clearly see that she dose not.
also for one of the smartest individuals in the game she really is not in control in what happens to kane
and throwing kane in the gambit blindly like that is really stupid
so please play other routs and you will see how her reaction says it all.
so i really dont see any valid points in your argument all i see is you saying i cant handle that someone has a criticism or an opinion that is different
No matter what anyone says, Miss Tess has said multiple times that there is no Canon way to play and or ending… also Miss Tess has hinted that Cole is the type of father to save/help Kane no matter what version he is…but we’ll see with Callista!… not everything is as black and white as it seems just yet… heh

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
No matter what anyone says, Miss Tess has said multiple times that there is no Canon way to play and or ending… also Miss Tess has hinted that Cole is the type of father to save/help Kane no matter what version he is…but we’ll see with Callista!… not everything is as black and white as it seems just yet… heh
There's no such thing as "every route is a canon route" there's always a single conon route, no matter what she says, it's by definition and not by what she says.

And from her own conversations about her next game or the possible endings to this one, seems like the conon ending would be the one, where MC gains enough power to achieve his freedom and would probably have the possibility to do more but he will decide to leave most of the LIs/Antagonists and will go his own way, it's 100% confirmed that Astrid will feature in her next game, who else would be there is unclear though.

Last edited:

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
There's no such thing as "every route is a canon route" there's always a single conon route, no matter what she says, it's by definition and not by what she says.

And from her own conversations about her next game or the possible endings to this one, seems like the conon ending would be the one, where MC gains enough power to achieve his freedom and would probably have the possibility to do more but he will decide to leave most of the LIs/Antagonists and will go his own way, it's 100% confirmed that Astrid will feature in her next game, who else would be there is unclear though.
Na the canon ending is Kane Sub serving Red headed queen Veronica....Take that Mr. Chatty HAHAHA... She literally said That Astrid and some other character survive... no matter what play style you go for... That doesn't refer to any canon ending since it's so far in the future... And from my conversations with her it seems like Sub Kane and Dom Kane are canon from route variations there are... So we'll see what happens in the next game, but at this point its all hypotheticals... but for a fact, its how you want Kane to be is the Canon Ending... Your ending... no "Official" ending, no correct way of playing... its the PLAYERS Ending

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2022
What makes you think Jules has such plans for Kane? I don't know about the sub routes, but on the Dom routes Juliette hasn't made any explicit plans to kill Kane. She did mention that she was willing to take Kane as a slave if he was less dominant, but I haven't heard anything about killing him. I think Kane is relatively safe for now, considering everyone is well aware that he's irreplaceable...
I haven't gotten on in a few days so I've missed a bit but just wanted to answer you. I didn't mean that I think Jules actually wants to kill Kane. I just meant that I would expect her character to want to kill people in general from what we're shown in game. While Alessa tells Pat she wants her sisters to kill each other, everything else we're shown regarding Alessa tends to be more about her torturing people than actually killing them. Jules gets off on watching people die, Alessa seems content with torture but doesn't mind people dying.

PGpauljp13

Jul 23, 2020
I haven't gotten on in a few days so I've missed a bit but just wanted to answer you. I didn't mean that I think Jules actually wants to kill Kane. I just meant that I would expect her character to want to kill people in general from what we're shown in game. While Alessa tells Pat she wants her sisters to kill each other, everything else we're shown regarding Alessa tends to be more about her torturing people than actually killing them. Jules gets off on watching people die, Alessa seems content with torture but doesn't mind people dying.
Yes as far as i can recall Alessa had not killed herself or ordered anyone killed.It was the same with Katsmui until this update,when shock! Katsmui stopped being just a mindkiller.

Mar 11, 2023
Yes as far as i can recall Alessa had not killed herself or ordered anyone killed.It was the same with Katsmui until this update,when shock! Katsmui stopped being just a mindkiller.
Speaking of Kitty, how dare she kill one of 16 (14, because Kwame and me are not loosers) participants off screen? Who does she think she is? Those slaves were company property, intended for use in the Show, and that bitch just snuffed one because she felt like it! Dark Quean Olivia, it would seem Kitty needs a much harsher lesson in obedience than what she got in ep.8, would you be so 'kind' to do this for us? :devilish:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
To be fair, Alessa is currently in the process of trying to get her sisters to kill each other

Reactions: Maviarab

PGpauljp13

Jul 23, 2020
Speaking of Kitty, how dare she kill one of 16 (14, because Kwame and me are not loosers) participants off screen? Who does she think she is? Those slaves were company property, intended for use in the Show, and that bitch just snuffed one because she felt like it! Dark Quean Olivia, it would seem Kitty needs a much harsher lesson in obedience than what she got in ep.8, would you be so 'kind' to do this for us? :devilish:
It does seem a bit early to start thinning the herd!

Reactions: Dark Quean Olivia

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
Na the canon ending is Kane Sub serving Red headed queen Veronica....Take that Mr. Chatty HAHAHA... She literally said That Astrid and some other character survive... no matter what play style you go for... That doesn't refer to any canon ending since it's so far in the future... And from my conversations with her it seems like Sub Kane and Dom Kane are canon from route variations there are... So we'll see what happens in the next game, but at this point its all hypotheticals... but for a fact, its how you want Kane to be is the Canon Ending... Your ending... no "Official" ending, no correct way of playing... its the PLAYERS Ending
Again you are mixing the phrase "way to play" with the already defined term "canon", the ending from which the next game starts is the canon route of this game.

Btw I just realised this will be the first game where the antagonists from the prequel will be MC(s) in the sequel because from what I've heard between the shits here, is that Kane(probably Olivia too) wouldn't be featuring in the next game at least not as MC/main characters but one or more of the LIs/antagonists will be featuring as the MC(s)/main characters.

So at least you'd be hyped for it because you wouldn't have to miss your mistresses, you would be there to lick there boots through whatever dumb Kane like male pov, there will be in that game again.

Last edited:

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
I mean, there can be a canon ending without ruling out either sub or dom paths, because technically, the only thing needed for a canon ending is for Kane to produce a child (doesn't even matter who's the mother, tbh, but it's very likely that Olivia will get pregnant with Kane's child no matter what) and that will probably happen one way or the other on both paths. The dev could easily brush past the rest of the details...

Last edited:
Reactions: Silver_Crow117
Mar 11, 2023
It does seem a bit early to start thinning the herd!
Oh, I didn't mean she should be killed, just a good old fashioned Kitty pain level 7 so that she knows her place.

Speaking of words triggering commands (pain/kill/pleasure/etc) - that seems a bit less effective than a remote. Take the SubKane/EvilOlivia scene of ep.8 - the dude had a perfect opportunity to kill the bitch (Dark Quean Olivia, I'm so sorry for saying this, it only applies to SubRoute) who tortured him and Seth when they were alone in the swimming pool. Just go underwater with her and stay there till she's dead, the guards won't be there fast enough and voice commands don't work either. So she's done. But with a remote a guard could trigger the punishment instantly and save her life.

Oh, and since we're on topic of ep.8 potential opportunities, I wish DomKane would volunteer to go to the gym instead of being told to (again, gives him much needed agency). He could win some allies there like Erica, Sonya or Kiyomi, as well as get in better shape and have some sex scenes. Hopefully he still can use the gym opportunity to his advantage in the future.

• Angry
Reactions: Dark Quean Olivia

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Again you are mixing the phrase "way to play" with the already defined term "canon", the ending from which the next game starts is the canon route of this game.

Btw I just realised this will be the first game where the antagonists from the prequel will be MC(s) in the sequel because from what I've heard between the shits here, is that Kane(probably Olivia too) wouldn't be featuring in the next game at least not as MC/main characters but one or more of the LIs/antagonists will be featuring as the MC(s)/main characters.

So at least you'd be hyped for it because you wouldn't have to miss your mistresses, you would be there to lick there boots through whatever dumb Kane like male pov, there will be in that game again.
I don’t know why your so aggressive to people… like people can play whatever they want to play, because like I said, the fact is, that it’s the player canon choice of what ending they want… there’s a reason why, you won’t be importing KG to the newest game when it comes out…Eventually… it’s not objective, it’s subjective based on how the player wants their story to go… like how about you respect other people’s playstyles instead of trying to start an argument on this thread, because multiple people have commented on how aggressively rude you are, like grow up bro

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
Na the canon ending is Kane Sub serving Red headed queen Veronica....Take that Mr. Chatty HAHAHA...
You started this and now, it's all about me being aggressive? I don't have anything against anyone playing this game except people who can't stop fucking with any passerby commenting on this game.
I don’t know why your so aggressive to people… like people can play whatever they want to play, because like I said, the fact is, that it’s the player canon choice of what ending they want… there’s a reason why, you won’t be importing KG to the newest game when it comes out…Eventually… it’s not objective, it’s subjective based on how the player wants their story to go… like how about you respect other people’s playstyles instead of trying to start an argument on this thread, because multiple people have commented on how aggressively rude you are, like grow up bro
You grow up and search the difference between canon and non canon, it's never possible for any creator to say, there are more than 1 outcomes to their single story in the same timeline without creating controversy among their fans, especially when their is a sequel planned from the same story/universe. Even if Dev hides some details while showing others like jacoyboy said here:
I mean, there can be a canon ending without ruling out either sub or dom paths, because technically, the only thing needed for a canon ending is for Kane to produce a child (doesn't even matter who's the mother, tbh, but it's very likely that Olivia will get pregnant with Kane's child no matter what) and that will probably happen one way or the other on both paths.
It wouldn't be possible in a clean way, I bet it'll turn messy.
The dev could easily brush past the rest of the details...
Can you give any examples where writters did this without controversy like in any any other AVN or movie industry?

Btw thanks for being civil and not giving any irrelevant comments like some people do here.

• Haha
Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Oh, I didn't mean she should be killed, just a good old fashioned Kitty pain level 7 so that she knows her place.

Speaking of words triggering commands (pain/kill/pleasure/etc) - that seems a bit less effective than a remote. Take the SubKane/EvilOlivia scene of ep.8 - the dude had a perfect opportunity to kill the bitch (Dark Quean Olivia, I'm so sorry for saying this, it only applies to SubRoute) who tortured him and Seth when they were alone in the swimming pool. Just go underwater with her and stay there till she's dead, the guards won't be there fast enough and voice commands don't work either. So she's done. But with a remote a guard could trigger the punishment instantly and save her life.

Oh, and since we're on topic of ep.8 potential opportunities, I wish DomKane would volunteer to go to the gym instead of being told to (again, gives him much needed agency). He could win some allies there like Erica, Sonya or Kiyomi, as well as get in better shape and have some sex scenes. Hopefully he still can use the gym opportunity to his advantage in the future.
Oh you're so gonna be in for it when she reads that :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Mega wt for people asking back to enjoying my day of from work
Thanks for appeasing the peasent impatient masses Dover who can't wait for it to be uploaded to her Discord.

Also, afternoon all.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes