Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
I actually wonder what kind of behaviour would result in getting to K3 or lower. The initial judging seemed to actually reward defiance mostly. How will this continue? I mean at one point the people in charge should wonder if it is really a good idea to give the people who are hardest to control the most amount of freedom... :unsure: I get that the male MC is a special case though, so defiance might not be as rewarded as much for others.

Personally I just hope that obedient/submissive competent characters won't fall below a certain grade and that only uncontrollable, dangerous or extremely weak inmates will suffer the worst fates, meaning being tortured and killed.
Given what we've seen so far I think performing well when following orders is the most important factor, and it makes sense that when selecting an initial ranking someone with the will to power through any hardship would be rewarded.

It seems to also fall to the whims of the high rankers (as seen when punishing the kidnapper guy as Olivia), which is I why I believe the last update focussed so much on the importance of having a sponsor, as the sisters don't want to antagonize each other by attacking one another's "chosen(s)".

At the end I think even the dominant MCs will have to do some serious serving, but if they do it right, the tasks will eventually get more and more dignified. On the other hand, I'm guessing a MC that made a submissive first impression can also rise the ranks while still being submissive, but will need to eventually fight back a little if he wants to be taken seriously.

Reactions: Frosty2000

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
.... but will need to eventually fight back a little if he wants to be taken seriously.
Hmm I guess will also depend on the woman. Juliette and Alessandra will probably reward someone who fights back to some degree. In Veronica's and Dominique's case I expect them to reward competence and good behaviour mostly.

Reactions: Maviarab

Drak3

Jul 26, 2019
Very interesting Game, I really like it.
Is it possible to show a real female Orgasmen(Squirt)?
I think it would fit in this Game (Sub Path).

augustofalcao27

Sep 15, 2019
just tryed today and i loved....nice work... can wait to see the next episode and see how the MC sister will deal with all. As for me she my number one favorite female character. I loved the scene where she decides the destiny of her former Co worker. While. I can choose her way she will be a strict bitch. By the way there is plans to update this week?

Last edited:

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
just tryed today and i loved....nice work... can wait to see the next episode and see how the MC sister will deal with all. As for me she my number one favorite female character. I loved the scene where she decides the destiny of her former Co worker. While. I can choose her way she will be a strict bitch. By the way there is plans to update this week?
v0.3 just came out, so the next update will come at beginning of next year at the very earliest.

Reactions: TessSadist

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
hi. I'm just asking because there is a post in patreon saying something about a update this week and this post is from 22 November
From what I gather that's just a status update. I don't think there are any patrons of hers on here that regularly share her Patreon posts.

augustofalcao27

Sep 15, 2019
From what I gather that's just a status update. I don't think there are any patrons of hers on here that regularly share her Patreon posts.
I saw that on that small preview on her patreon page. That all. But I think I will support her. I think that she has done a great job. I'm a great fan of Femdom city but I think that thisngame, for what I seen until now, has the potential to be even better then femdom city.

Last edited:

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
She makes a status update every Sunday. Soon she will also have a new PC and after the Christmas holidays she will probably be able to tell us what the timeline for the next game update will be.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
hi. I'm just asking because there is a post in patreon saying something about a update this week and this post is from 22 November
Hi, got family in town for the Thanksgiving holiday here so not checking this site super well. I usually update every Sunday on my Patron page the current status (this week and Christmas week will be a little slower than normal) of both the weekly and overall progress of the current update. It's usually very precise and straightforward, like I might say "this week I did 75 images, 2,000 words and overall progress is say 150 images, 4,000 words." Even the slower weeks I'm just honest, and it also helps me stay accountable because you hate reporting a crappy week. :) But I do run a small business, so that has to take precedence because that's the money I live with, etc. Other than game assets and a once a week dinner on Sundays I write off just for this project, I haven't used Patreon money at all except now for a new computer and monitors, desk, like a basic home office setup to work better, etc. I hope the new computer - coming mid to late December due to video card supply - speeds me up, because I am going from a tiny 6GB video card (I take a long time to fix memory issues by downgrading graphics constantly on renders) to a very strong one. We shall see, fingers crossed!

Some of my updates are also for the monthly bonus images and things of that nature, which are not set with weekly updates but rather when I basically finish them, and they are not part of the game itself. (usually a set of roughly 5 images per month of voted on "scenes" by Patrons that are just fantasy images for fun, not game scenes) at two different tier levels, so it's often about 10 images a month. I usually then release to all Patrons the prior month images when I work on the next set so that the $2 tier can enjoy everything as well. But everyone can vote and have their say.

I try not to even guess an update release until I get close and it makes sense with where the story is, because I don't think the length will always be the same for each update as I try to get to a certain point in the story. As a reference point, 0.1 was 457 renders, 0.2 was 650, and 0.3 was 992 renders, so quite different! It just depends where it makes sense to me to end the update so that's why I give a number of render updates, so at least people feel like they know how big the update is so far, etc. So the time to finish can vary a bit based on size. But it won't be until early 2021. I can't realistically finish a good update in the Christmas timeframe having just released recently. Hope this helps!

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I tend to do a public post about once a month and those sometimes are shared here.

Reactions: Ghostly

augustofalcao27

Sep 15, 2019
Hi, got family in town for the Thanksgiving holiday here so not checking this site super well. I usually update every Sunday on my Patron page the current status (this week and Christmas week will be a little slower than normal) of both the weekly and overall progress of the current update. It's usually very precise and straightforward, like I might say "this week I did 75 images, 2,000 words and overall progress is say 150 images, 4,000 words." Even the slower weeks I'm just honest, and it also helps me stay accountable because you hate reporting a crappy week. :) But I do run a small business, so that has to take precedence because that's the money I live with, etc. Other than game assets and a once a week dinner on Sundays I write off just for this project, I haven't used Patreon money at all except now for a new computer and monitors, desk, like a basic home office setup to work better, etc. I hope the new computer - coming mid to late December due to video card supply - speeds me up, because I am going from a tiny 6GB video card (I take a long time to fix memory issues by downgrading graphics constantly on renders) to a very strong one. We shall see, fingers crossed!

Some of my updates are also for the monthly bonus images and things of that nature, which are not set with weekly updates but rather when I basically finish them, and they are not part of the game itself. (usually a set of roughly 5 images per month of voted on "scenes" by Patrons that are just fantasy images for fun, not game scenes) at two different tier levels, so it's often about 10 images a month. I usually then release to all Patrons the prior month images when I work on the next set so that the $2 tier can enjoy everything as well. But everyone can vote and have their say.

I try not to even guess an update release until I get close and it makes sense with where the story is, because I don't think the length will always be the same for each update as I try to get to a certain point in the story. As a reference point, 0.1 was 457 renders, 0.2 was 650, and 0.3 was 992 renders, so quite different! It just depends where it makes sense to me to end the update so that's why I give a number of render updates, so at least people feel like they know how big the update is so far, etc. So the time to finish can vary a bit based on size. But it won't be until early 2021. I can't realistically finish a good update in the Christmas timeframe having just released recently. Hope this helps!
HI Mistress Tess. If I m not addressing you correctly please correct me. And my apologizes.
First I didn't want to interrupt your holy day and the celebration with your family. I m sorry for that. I was just curious and nothing else.
Like I told I m a bug Dan of Femdom city but I think for what I seen of your game that it s way much interesting than FC. Congratulations for the work. I will apply for patreon in the patreon page because I think you deserve to be supported. I will do it just in the early December because if I did it now in two days I will be charged again and... Well I think you understand me. Also like I told I hope that the MC sister can be a strict bitch with the development of the storyline but I will leave that to your judgment. Nevertheless and once again congratulations. You did a great job till now and I hope I can see a new update in some time away.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
HI Mistress Tess. If I m not addressing you correctly please correct me. And my apologizes.
First I didn't want to interrupt your holy day and the celebration with your family. I m sorry for that. I was just curious and nothing else.
Like I told I m a bug Dan of Femdom city but I think for what I seen of your game that it s way much interesting than FC. Congratulations for the work. I will apply for patreon in the patreon page because I think you deserve to be supported. I will do it just in the early December because if I did it now in two days I will be charged again and... Well I think you understand me. Also like I told I hope that the MC sister can be a strict bitch with the development of the storyline but I will leave that to your judgment. Nevertheless and once again congratulations. You did a great job till now and I hope I can see a new update in some time away.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
Thank you for considering being a Patron, and yes, please always wait to the 1st of a month on that site with how it charges. Thanks for the kind words!

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I will buy your game when it is completed, as I hate this early access... just give me a full complete price :)
Also I love the work you have done! I really wanna support you, I just ain't the person to back, or pay for early access... I will pay when it's done :)

but thank you so much for giving me or us this amazing game!

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I will buy your game when it is completed, as I hate this early access... just give me a full complete price :)
Also I love the work you have done! I really wanna support you, I just ain't the person to back, or pay for early access... I will pay when it's done :)

but thank you so much for giving me or us this amazing game!
Hopefully not too many people feel as you do so I actually do finish it versus moving to a different game project, but I appreciate the sentiment, thanks!

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes