Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
No no I was pretty early on, so didn't get to fully understand the context as you said. However I would appreciate it if she would restrain fully from all the femdom and humiliation/torture, or at least show inner repulsivness towards it if I have 0 evil.
In your playthrough (GoodDomKane and Good -sub/or Dom- Olivia), you'll see a few internal monologues (mentions) from Olivia about her attitude towards what's going on. Like about how she's forced to do what she's doing. And that explains a lot. (I don't know what stage of the game you're at, so I put the images under a spoiler just in case).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We also have a dialogue between Kane and Olivia where he thanks her for showing her moral fortitude.
So good Olivia is actually forced to participate in some of the activities, since it's her direct duty as a Warden and since it's her main test to determine if she's worthy of a seat on the Board. And given that we can control Olivia in many scenes, it's up to you to decide what kind of person she'll be. But GoodOlivia is really kind and cares about both Kane and Seth (if that's what the player wants).

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
there is a point is says CAHarem, is this also a harem possible game?
No.

CAHarem flag refers to Alessandra and Celeste.

Depends on your definition of harem. You can potentially have your main T1 LI, a secondary T2 LI (not confirmed if mutually exclusive or not yet), an 'other' throuple romance, a servant, slaves...sounds like one to me hehe. Just not a traditional one.

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
there is a point is says CAHarem, is this also a harem possible game?
No, there would be a supposed harem (Kane is an equal partner in the business so he gets some lower level slaves kind of harem) but no actual harem, as in he wouldn't be able to end up with more than 2 (probably only 1 from how things are going) main LIs.

Last edited:
Reactions: BGRW2020

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I shit myself because i don´t celebrate this April Fools or whatever the name is :ROFLMAO: , i feel relieved knowing is just a prank (good one F95Zone)
If you are from Spain or Mexico, they celebrate something similar to April Fool's Day on 28 December, read the article, it has to do with the birth of Jesus and how he was saved as a baby (y).

Reactions: Don Sucio

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
A lovely end to the day...

Patreon Acquisition Update
Earlier today, we announced that Patreon had acquired F95zone. It's with a heavy heart that we now have to announce that acquisition has fallen through. Patreon executives were blindsided and unprepared for the sheer level of degeneracy in this community, and pulled out of the deal. You can read about the finer details on Patreon's blog here.
Thank you for your patience, and the entire F95zone team wishes you a happy April 1st :)

:KEK: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
After Close Inspection... Sam Is only in there if you don't accept Olivia's faction... it's a different character...Presumably Erica... Notice the Belly piercing and boots.. -> Erika
and Sam :

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PickerLewd

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
If you are from Spain or Mexico, they celebrate something similar to April Fool's Day on 28 December, read the article, it has to do with the birth of Jesus and how he was saved as a baby (y).

Yeah! Indeed, i was talking to my friend about this and we were confused.
Same vibes but different dates (y)

Reactions: PickerLewd

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
After Close Inspection... Sam Is only in there if you don't accept Olivia's faction... it's a different character...Presumably Erica... Notice the Belly piercing and boots.. -> Erika
and Sam :
Still making a lot of assumptions though...that was my initial point.

Good to speculate though but better to make it known it's opinion and speculation and not what you think is fact.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Still making a lot of assumptions though...that was my initial point.

Good to speculate though but better to make it known it's opinion and speculation and not what you think is fact.
I mean, it’s two different pairs of boots and there’s no belly button piercing on that’s one character… so I think I’m factually correct it’s two different characters…. But we’ll see…

Reactions: Sharpshooter890
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes