VN - Ren'Py - Karlsson's Gambit [v0.8.1 Part I] [Grym Gudinna Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Roflcopter1234

Great game with a lot of potential! I like the focus on domination and punishment very much. Even a good backround story seems to be present here. Very good drawing an also a good introduction to the Kink system. Looking forward for further updates.
    5/5
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Drako

This is the future of femdom games .the women are really hot , the story is really good with choices that matter so you can create your own path as you see fit, and the most important no grind bullshit . i have some concern about the dev finding time and energy to make mc soft ,evil cruel sub path+ dom path+ sister point of view .it will be alot of work so maybe he can drop the girl for now and focus on the male mc is point of view.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Pait

I very like this first release. I like the idea of switching roles and not playing a maso Or sado route only

Everything is done well in my opinion so 5 starts EASY.

The only thing to ensure is the gameplay. Don't get me wrong it's perfect as said above but i would like to see some sort of free roam later in the game. Something to develope more the relationship

Hope you the best, keep it up
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Aseratrix

The atmosphere and music is amazing in this game, the story is intriguing, it genuinely made me curious at each step of the way.

Even as a first release, the characters are lively and unique...and beautiful. The multiple choice system is nicely implemented. I loved the intro as well, it was funny and cute!

I just adore femdom, and so far I can safely say, that the author understands its subtle dynamics, and employs both images and words to great effect.
    The scope of the game left me breathless, this really could become one of the best games on this site.

I wish the Muses to keep on kissing the author and all the best!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Shadoom90

A great start for first release of the game.
    You have options and can avoid stuff you may not like.
    Story is also quite well written and the Renders are quite nice.

Let's hope the dev keeps at it and see what comes next :)
  6. 4.00 star(s)

RanchFTW

The main theme in this game is not appealing to me. However, thus far this game is built to accommodate my more Dominant leanings. You have to be smart about it, but you can completely avoid humiliation and total submission so far, and I really appreciate that path being open.

The game itself is well written and the characters are believable for the world set up we're given. Renders are good and the women are all beautiful. The story itself is over the top, but to set up a female dominated company/world I understand that.

I would say this is a very good start, and appreciate the effort put into this first release. I hope the developer can continue to keep the 4 paths separate and distinct. I'm actually looking forward to the next release, and hope the developer can build on this start.