RPGM Abandoned Karmic Subjugation [v0.1] [Coaxke Games Interactive]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
banner.png

Overview:
Karmic Subjugation is a fantasy game set in the medieval times on an oceanic world shortly after the end of the 'Declarationless War' in which the former Republic Of New Stavros attacked its ally, the Empire Of Old Lobitz without a declaration of war. After many years the war came to a closure and the empire emerged victorious. But it was a pyrrhic victory.​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-09
Release Date: 2019-09-01
Developer: Coaxke Games Interactive - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Linux:
- -

001.jpg 002.png 003.png 004.png 005.png 006.png

Last edited:

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Man, big boobies are always the correct way in my book ,)

There really seems to be a fleshed out Story behind this and it could work but I think you should add some emphasis on the H aspects to further flesh out the OP. For starters add 2-3 H-Pics so we know what we can expect from the Art and adding more Tags. I dont think the Game is only about vaginal Sex right?....right?!

Do that and you hook more people I guess.

Corypheus

Mar 5, 2018
Man, big boobies are always the correct way in my book ,)

There really seems to be a fleshed out Story behind this and it could work but I think you should add some emphasis on the H aspects to further flesh out the OP. For starters add 2-3 H-Pics so we know what we can expect from the Art and adding more Tags. I dont think the Game is only about vaginal Sex right?....right?!

Do that and you hook more people I guess.
I'll second that, and maybe add a bit more information about the gameplay to the description. I did not expect to be making my way through a haunted mansion based on the description. I do like it, though.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
The Linux version I provided in the REQ thread works fine without any errors if you want to add it to the post:

Passion3D if you want to add it please

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
I remember this game from a few years ago. How come it's version 0.1 still?
you my friend must be a time traveler, because this is a new game from a new developer so you can't remember it.
You might also just be confusing it for something else but I choose to beleive you are a time traveler

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote