RPGM Abandoned Karmic Subjugation [v0.1] [Coaxke Games Interactive]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Aton

May 20, 2017
you my friend must be a time traveler, because this is a new game from a new developer so you can't remember it.
You might also just be confusing it for something else but I choose to beleive you are a time traveler
My man, I'd never forget those titties. I remember trying everything to get the game to work, but I just kept getting a blackscreen with sound right before getting to the good stuff. Anyway, here's proof from their gamejolt page at:

Also. in that website, the game is listed as 0.1.0 which is extremely different from 0.1. Game might be completed now, which is fucking great!

[Edit] Nevermind, game is indeed at version 0.1. I'm honestly not sure what's up with that. It would explain why I hadn't heard from it in a long time though.
Karmic Subjugation Proof.png t

Last edited:

Crysai

Nov 29, 2017
i dont think i had ever seen Pyrrhic victory write anywhere but total war before.
seems pretty good, will try

Coaxke

Karmic Subjugation
Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Hi, I'm the game dev of Karmic Subjugation. Sorry, the late response.
I've read the posts and I wanted to explain a few things.

Overall topic:

Yeah, the demo was released a few years ago for the first time but because of an IRL incident (Please understand that I don't want to go into details), I decided to discontinue the project and set Patreon on hold. However, the IRL situation has gotten good enough to allow me to work on the project again. :)

That's pretty much the gist of it.

jkhino:

Screenshot_1.png

Anyone can help?
I got this kind of error often
Where did you start getting that error?
Which OS did/do you use?

Any animated battle rape?
Would love to have it in the game but a limited amount of funding and time does not help.^^

That woman must have a spine made of hardened titanium.
Corypheus:
Well, what can I say? I love big anime tiddies :D

Finally, I want to thank you all for your kind words and feedback. I hope you will stick around and enjoy the game^^

Edit:
Oops, you can always contact me if you have some questions or suggestions. ;)

Last edited:

Harskialdna

May 25, 2017

Overall topic:

Yeah, the demo was released a few years ago for the first time but because of an IRL incident (Please understand that I don't want to go into details), I decided to discontinue the project and set Patreon on hold. However, the IRL situation has gotten good enough to allow me to work on the project again. :)

That's great to hear! I'll gladly give it a shot now I know it's going to get updates :).

Reactions: Coaxke

Aton

May 20, 2017

Overall topic:

Thanks for replying. I really liked the game, specially the in-game sprite it's the best sprite I've seen in an adult game. I'm glad to hear you are continuing the project. I'll be sure to check out your patreon page. :)

Yurushia

May 14, 2018

Overall topic:

jkhino:

Where did you start getting that error?
Which OS did/do you use?

Would love to have it in the game but a limited amount of funding and time does not help.^^

Corypheus:
Well, what can I say? I love big anime tiddies :D

Finally, I want to thank you all for your kind words and feedback. I hope you will stick around and enjoy the game^^

Edit:
Oops, you can always contact me if you have some questions or suggestions. ;)
error happened sometimes when fighting monster, need to rerun the game each time it's happened , my os win 7

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
error happened sometimes when fighting monster, need to rerun the game each time it's happened , my os win 7
it be helpful if you can give more info on this error or perhaps provide a screenshot for it or some sort of log

Harskialdna

May 25, 2017
why would you think it's not going to get updates?
Because of this post:
My man, I'd never forget those titties. I remember trying everything to get the game to work, but I just kept getting a blackscreen with sound right before getting to the good stuff. Anyway, here's proof from their gamejolt page at:

Also. in that website, the game is listed as 0.1.0 which is extremely different from 0.1. Game might be completed now, which is fucking great!

[Edit] Nevermind, game is indeed at version 0.1. I'm honestly not sure what's up with that. It would explain why I hadn't heard from it in a long time though.
View attachment 396905 t
Checking gamejolt does confirm this version has been around for at least two years.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Because of this post:

Checking gamejolt does confirm this version has been around for at least two years.
yeah but this is also basically a remake or restarting of the game so that old post doesn't mean much. The developer might have had personal issues back then and now actually has the time to work on it. How about giving it a few months before you go assuming it won't get updates

Reactions: rKnight

Coaxke

Karmic Subjugation
Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Sorry for the long response time.
Interesting. I also have Windows 7 but I cannot reproduce the error yet.
Played through the game twice to do so. Does anyone else encounter this problem?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote