RPGM Abandoned Karmic Subjugation [v0.1] [Coaxke Games Interactive]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Coaxke

Karmic Subjugation
Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Alright. I tested each version downloadable in this thread, but I still cannot reproduce it. I spoke with some of my patrons who also use Windows 7. They too have not encountered this bug.

Could you upload the game in as a .rar or .zip so I can check it out?

Sorry for the inconvenience.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Alright. I tested each version downloadable in this thread, but I still cannot reproduce it, but I spoke with some of my patrons who also use Windows 7. They too have not encountered this bug.

Could you upload the game in as a .rar or .zip so I can check it out?

Sorry for the inconveniences.
Testing the Linux version again a little while ago and it produces no errors either. This seems like a placement issue where either the MC or the enemy is put into a position that they shouldn't be an causes an error. Similar errors happened with a few Yanfly scripts a while back they should all be fixed and if you are using the newest plugin for your game than it shouldn't be an issue. It's just weird that no one else has had the same issue.

jkhino do you remember exactly what happened when the error occurs? like step-by-step

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rKnight

Yurushia

May 14, 2018
Testing the Linux version again a little while ago and it produces no errors either. This seems like a placement issue where either the MC or the enemy is put into a position that they shouldn't be an causes an error. Similar errors happened with a few Yanfly scripts a while back they should all be fixed and if you are using the newest plugin for your game than it shouldn't be an issue. It's just weird that no one else has had the same issue.

jkhino do you remember exactly what happened when the error occurs? like step-by-step
it happen sometimes when encountering enemy,when i restart and fight same enemy it didn't, but after a few try it happen again, i'll try redownload the game again and see if it still occurs

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
it happen sometimes when encountering enemy,when i restart and fight same enemy it didn't, but after a few try it happen again, i'll try redownload the game again and see if it still occurs
Yes please do that just to be sure. Also you says it happens during battle, is it during any specific move that you use?

Reactions: rKnight

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
haha now something more weird happened, all i do is just walking around but this shows up (still the old game) View attachment 408014
damn that is weird since form the screenshot it appears this happens as soon as you entered a room, which is a weird bug since what it's saying is that the sprite is in a position that it should not be which is crazy. As I mentioned I know similar issues happened with other games and that had to do with Yanfly scritps but they should be up to date for this game since other people haven't had a simlar issue. It might be best to send your version of the game to Coaxke so they can try it out and see what they can do. Also did you try redownloading it already and running that?

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
And LO BEHOLD ANOTHER POTENTIAL MASTERPIECE ABANDONED BY THE CREATOR.

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
Putting your game on-hold for 2 years. Come back after 2 years and present the same demo with the exact same content but sell it as a new version, abondon it again after a few months with no updates.

5Head move :KEK:
Apparently devs of this game are dead, but some "lively" tried to get some money from this masterpiece abandoned... :(

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Thayron

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Karmic v0.1 Compressed (Untested)

Win 673 MB/204 MB :

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote