petapetepata

Sep 2, 2019
Oh, I never got the standing sex one. How does that one happen?
You have to be disarmed, fulfill the conditions for vaginal sex (have high enough desires, few clothing and wet) and then kick an enemy, which is erect (red cheeks).
It is much more likely to trigger it, if the enemy is angry or horny.
EDIT: Oh and I think the counter happens after the damage, so don't knock him out with your kick ;)
EDIT2: Pretty sure only on thugs. Could work on other humans, too, but haven't gotten it yet.

Last edited:

JebBush

Jun 12, 2017
This game is garbage. Enemies can 1 shot you and then "stun lock" you by downing you as soon as you revitalize, until you have no energy left. If you like the kind of games where the female protagonist gets raped after losing then you'll like this one, I personally hate these kind of games. The gameplay needs a lot of tweaking and balancing before I could consider it fair and fun.

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
This game is garbage. Enemies can 1 shot you and then "stun lock" you by downing you as soon as you revitalize, until you have no energy left. If you like the kind of games where the female protagonist gets raped after losing then you'll like this one, I personally hate these kind of games. The gameplay needs a lot of tweaking and balancing before I could consider it fair and fun.
not sure what you are (not) doing but I beat the game up to 2nd boss without any defeat and only slut level 9 or 10 due to occasional stripping.

This actually IS a game worth playing for the gaming part unlike many other ero games that are mere walking simulators from one scene to the next.

Sukramses

Sep 6, 2017
Sure... Or, you do not understand the game mechanics...

Reactions: Litshadow

Fluffywolf

Jul 4, 2017
Getting the healing thoughts edict and buy the energy bracelet early on will help you avoid defeats easily.

JebBush

Jun 12, 2017
not sure what you are (not) doing but I beat the game up to 2nd boss without any defeat and only slut level 9 or 10 due to occasional stripping.

This actually IS a game worth playing for the gaming part unlike many other ero games that are mere walking simulators from one scene to the next.
My favorite adult game of all time is sengoku rance so I know what you mean. I just get really sick and tired of the old "lose to see the content" trope, and I don't think the gameplay is all that fun either.

Sure... Or, you do not understand the game mechanics...
I understand them perfectly well. I even spoke to all of the guards and prisoners in the beginning area as they give a lot of info that the tutorial doesn't, such as how stats leveling works.

Getting the healing thoughts edict and buy the energy bracelet early on will help you avoid defeats easily.
Don't see a healing thoughts edict. It's a personal edict I assume?

Fluffywolf

Jul 4, 2017
Don't see a healing thoughts edict. It's a personal edict I assume?
Yeah it's under training. Only requirement is Mind Training I. It adds a skill to first (mind phase) that gives some energy back at the cost of willpower. It will greatly improve your chances to avoid defeat by outlasting your opponents.

Deefrost

Jun 21, 2017
The defensive stance ability negates the oneshot/knockdown abilities. Just use it when the enemy starts to charge up.

Datbel

Aug 2, 2017
They really need to polish the grapple system of this game...the quality is obviously there but the grind to get it and the dependencies to actually get any outcome is really depressing...

But the edict and trait system is nice. It would be better if she wouldn't go from prude to turboslut in half a second too.

JebBush

Jun 12, 2017
The defensive stance ability negates the oneshot/knockdown abilities. Just use it when the enemy starts to charge up.
You mean cautious stance? It doesn't negate anything. It merely reduces your odds of getting hit by 15%.

whoopdiedoo

Feb 8, 2018
According to Rem in their discord, v0.4t (the one that was posted earlier) will be the last update unless theres some massive bug. Next update should hopefully be new content

JebBush

Jun 12, 2017
Game is really trial and error-y when you first start out. You can snowball incredibly quickly to failure.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Has anyone been able to aquire the "Pussy Faucet" Passive? I've been trying to find out what triggers it but no luck so far.
This passive is currently blocked. It's acquired through the amount you drip while wet. Pussy Faucet is unlocked at a value of 10000 but you can only gain 1000. you can modify your game to get it if you really want it.

4.60 star(s) 395 Votes