zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Look at the posts between japster and me a while back starting here: #2,733
It may be some effort but it basically allows you to change the group you encounter to literally anything you want.
i have read thru that a few times, i don't understand what to edit to get more groups attacking. sorry to be a pest, i'd like to eliminate slimes. any advice?

jiggu

Jul 18, 2019
138-day save file for 0.4u. :)
Save works for me but I'm having a super hard time progressing from this. Floor 1 riots all the time and I have to spend the whole day beating them up, and I simply don't have the strength to clean the whole floor 2 in one day. is it because you racked up so many sex passives, or am I doing something wrong in Combat? I'm a newbie so I might just be missing something.

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Okk so does this game has no gallery/ scene replay option?? Or is it just me who couldn't find it. Because I found it not worthwhile spending so much time grinding to just see a repeated non- animated scene.

jlight7

Dec 23, 2018
i have read thru that a few times, i don't understand what to edit to get more groups attacking. sorry to be a pest, i'd like to eliminate slimes. any advice?
You change the values for the enemies, the numbers are found in Enemies.json
Values for goblins are 81, 82, 83 so just swap out the battlers for those.
Tonkin is 16, Yasu is 15 but you have to edit his abilities in the Enemies.json to have him work right.
I ended up making goblins cum like Tonkin and having 20+ people involved in the blow bang scene.
I'm retarded excited for the next update, that level 2 defeat scene will be amazing.
This game is really easy to customize but its really time consuming to get everything working without breaking the game

whatisthis561

Apr 8, 2020
Save works for me but I'm having a super hard time progressing from this. Floor 1 riots all the time and I have to spend the whole day beating them up, and I simply don't have the strength to clean the whole floor 2 in one day. is it because you racked up so many sex passives, or am I doing something wrong in Combat? I'm a newbie so I might just be missing something.
Apart from grinding, I applied a patch that a fellow member on this forum uploaded; basically unlocks every passive and title for Karryn. I agree that it does get hard with all those passives/titles unlocked (not to mention lv 25 enemies), but there's not much left to progress from at this point.

GMA

Nov 11, 2017
Regarding the late game balance with passives unlocked... it really doesn't get better. If you keep leveling up guards, they will eventually turn into unstoppable sex machines. Even at max level you can run into a level 80-something guard during the bar minigame and fully expect to take 60+ pleasure from being kissed while fully clothed. I didn't even know this game had a separate cut-in for Karryn climaxing multiple times from one attack until a guard made it happen, and I haven't been able to make it happen otherwise without editing the game files.

tkira1313

Jul 17, 2017
On a random note, what ever happened to lamoli's mod to play as npcs? I haven't seen any postings here about it since around 1 month ago.

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
On a random note, what ever happened to lamoli's mod to play as npcs? I haven't seen any postings here about it since around 1 month ago.
Wasn't a mod to "play as npcs" persay, the mod is on page 131 (sry not sure how to link kinda new to actually making post) it's design was/is so that you could train Karryn to be the fighter you want so you can farm the fight for an END, DEX, or ect. build it also helps you unlock sexual attacks and skills since you do play as a SINGULAR custom npc so you can force sexual attacks however you desire. He did mention that he did/does want to try to enable multiple npcs but that since it was such a hassle getting it to the state its in now he kinda just let sleeping dogs lie. I'm not sure if he's done with said mod but he hasn't posted on this specific thread since he last updated the mod.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Ok, so here's a little more detailed tutorial.

HOW TO EDIT ENEMY GROUPS

Basically there are two parts of how the enemies are chosen. The first is the "troop", those are basically the groups of enemies you will encounter in each wave. The troops you encounter in a battle depend on the room you're in and so on. They are numbered, so to change the enemies you encounter in each room, the easiest way is to just replace the 'troops' you'll encounter (with those from another room for example). I'll put that into part 1.
The second more extensive part is to change enemies in a troop and finding out which enemies are in which troop. You can basically change each enemy in each troop down to the weapons they have if you so wish, but that may take quite some time. I'll put some details into part 2.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NOTE: This is basically the way 'normal'/anarchy groups are determined. Riot groups are spawned differently (and more easily). They are basically spawned from a pool of enemies that can be found in the RemtairyEnemyTroop.js file (line 1148 in v0.4u):
Here you can just pick and choose which enemies (IDs) can get spawned in each room during a riot.

(and yes, I have a lot of free time during corona :BootyTime:)

Last edited:

Gagsly

Jan 8, 2018
New post, looks like there's more beyond the paywall :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Pablim1

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
New post, looks like there's more :unsure:
Looks like they fixed the "expressions changing every few steps" bug they had, but implemented a once a map chage version of it instead as a feature.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Looks like they fixed the "expressions changing every few steps" bug they had, but implemented a once a map chage version of it instead as a feature.
Think that's better to be honest. You change rooms pretty fast anyway.

Nemesis Navro

Dec 1, 2018
To continue on what mamaboiii posted earlier, and many thanks to him for giving me a headstart and the will to go forth with this. This is about editing enemy skills, as in, everything they do. It's pretty simple, the engine allows it and oddly there is artwork already for these, however this will require you to go back and forth between files to figure out what does what. If you want to edit specific enemies you should read his post as well as there's multiple entries of each enemy type. I'll be honest I have not looked at any other enemy type other than nerd. Hopefully most of what I say applies to all of them unless the entries are a mess. Also, you don't need to start a new save over these, they work mid-save, just an fyi. Sorry for the long post in advance.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 389 Votes