voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
You want to increase this figure here in RemtairyEnemy
const ENEMY_DEFAULT_EJACULATION_AMOUNT = 8
Change it to a bigger number. The range below it appears to be a variance for rng, best leave it as-is. You can do this in a more complex way if you only want vaginal cumshots to be larger, too much work tbh.
Does that actually work? Because I remember editing default values on enemies doing nothing for me, because they're only used when the enemies are generated (at the beginning of the game). Then each enemy is saved with their generated values, and the default values aren't used again. Maybe code has changed though. It worked when I created a new game, but in my old savegame nothing changed when I edited those.

Christo_Reese

Dec 31, 2019
In RemtairyPrison,
Code:
//////////
// Can Save
////////////

Game_Party.prototype.canOpenSaveMenu = function() {
    return this.easyMode();
Change return this.easyMode to return true
This lets you save on any mode.

His file is correct, you have to place it here:
*install folder*\www\js\plugins
And you have to sleep for a night for it to give you new points, that script runs when you wake up.
I did, I put the file in js folder and overwrite the original js file and sleep few times.

And there is also another thing, I have 100 order and -22 beside it (I forgot what it was). After I sleep, the order stayed the same, including on riot. I guess there is indeed a bug on 6f, I never tamper with order in js file.

Last edited:

Extremepants

May 31, 2017
Have an issue where the game boots up but screen stays black. Anyone have this issue or had this issue that may know how to resolve?

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
what is the point of playing a challenge run cheating???
might as well play secretary mode that is braindead easy.
Ah well weren't you the one who was shouting about the edict issue... i just gave you a suggestion.. suite yourself dude..

Minato284

Jan 17, 2018
Seems like I should wait a week or two before playing 0.6. Feels like it's getting patched every time I check back here, lol

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I wonder if we'll be able to visit the rest of the rooms in future versions, like the classroom for example. There's an edict that lets Karryn pose nude so it could be just a single CG or something.

zhailzur

Feb 20, 2018
I wonder if we'll be able to visit the rest of the rooms in future versions, like the classroom for example. There's an edict that lets Karryn pose nude so it could be just a single CG or something.
I feel like in the future they will add a lot of standalone scenes. It'll probably be sort of like the guards where you can talk to them an initiate a 'battle'

Reactions: Xhin and Xill

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
I thought the glory hole would be available in this build. Was I mistaken? Could of sworn...
That was the initial plan, but since it was taking a lot longer than they expected, they've decided to release this version early instead of holding the whole build back because of the gloryhole.

Jan 28, 2018
Does that actually work? Because I remember editing default values on enemies doing nothing for me, because they're only used when the enemies are generated (at the beginning of the game). Then each enemy is saved with their generated values, and the default values aren't used again. Maybe code has changed though. It worked when I created a new game, but in my old savegame nothing changed when I edited those.
I am almost certain it works (at least I think so) after putting in a huge value like say from 8 to 200, more inmates ejaculate 40 or 90 ml more frequently. So hopefully I can get the desired amount I am looking for being more than 150 ml.

Reactions: voidzone247

tomcat411

Mar 10, 2018
That was the initial plan, but since it was taking a lot longer than they expected, they've decided to release this version early instead of holding the whole build back because of the gloryhole.
Damn! Thanks for the reply. Guess I will be waiting a while longer.

4.60 star(s) 379 Votes