• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kongalalada

May 24, 2017
Really new to this game but seems really interesting. Been going through some of the pages but not all of them, there's just too many. Is there a quick and dirty guide to combat builds and slut builds? What to focus on and how to level specific stats up?

Thanks for any answers!

KoRa_Ys

Feb 25, 2018
I want her to stay as a sexually confident warden who tease and dominate inmates, but once Karryn got too many passives.
She becomes a hopeless crazy slut. It is not as fun to dominate her anymore. Dominating 'Strong-willed' woman and showing her that she is a woman, putting her in her place make me wet but it's only fun when she's into that and bites back too. This game is very close to achieve that. I hope we will see more of her 'domination' side in the future updates.:pAnd maybe a real man to challenge her.These worthless scum inmates are just sex toys to me.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I want her to stay as a sexually confident warden who tease and dominate inmates, but once Karryn got too many passives.
She becomes a hopeless crazy slut. It is not as fun to dominate her anymore. Dominating 'Strong-willed' woman and showing her that she is a woman, putting her in her place make me wet but it's only fun when she's into that and bites back too. This game is very close to achieve that. I hope we will see more of her 'domination' side in the future updates.:pAnd maybe a real man to challenge her.These worthless scum inmates are just sex toys to me.
Honestly with a good enough Mind+Endurance build you can kinda do that. She can outlast as many waves as you want.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
in the game there are already masochism and sadism and for now I don't see any use for these passives, so I believe that in the future there will be things that make it dominant or passive

KoRa_Ys

Feb 25, 2018
Honestly with a good enough Mind+Endurance build you can kinda do that. She can outlast as many waves as you want.
My current run is like that. Tease with no touch, Keeping desire and slut level low. It is funny seeing inmates play with themselves and they cannot touch me in anyway, just begging and staring. With high charm and AGI, I could just flaunt with having full clothes on and they will start jacking. They can't even pull my clothes off to see some goods.
I got her to be an exhibitionist and it's pretty fun. She will become horny when using flaunt skill.

It's just a bother that I can't tease them too much or Karryn will gain passives and become a mindless slut.

KoRa_Ys

Feb 25, 2018
in the game there are already masochism and sadism and for now I don't see any use for these passives, so I believe that in the future there will be things that make it dominant or passive
that's all I hope for. More actions, skills and attitude relate to her sadism and masochism. This will certainly make things more easy to get into and make the situation even more hot.

redmagebr

Oct 12, 2016
hey i follow ur instruction but it seem doesnt work in game View attachment 797655
already edit bar reputation still same View attachment 797656
so the tweak is not work?
That is a function which gets called at certain points. If the function wasn't called, the reputation won't change. I'm not certain what causes the function to be called, but I think sleeping does it. Completing the bar event once should do the trick, also.

Claptonisking

Feb 21, 2020
I'm running a pure virgin build with priority on Charm and mind (ignoring endurance and agility as much as possible) on Prisoner difficulty. Worked wonders and was able to get to level 3 within Day 20. Once hitting level 3 control goes down a lot... I feel this is totally not balanced. Once a riot starts, it's almost always game over, and I'll have to grind for order. (Grinding is so freaking time consuming on max charm build - have to wait for enemies to masturbate to death).

I guess the way it is meant to be is to focus on +Control edicts before taking on Level 2 boss. Otherwise control will always be -10 to possibly -30 or so per day on riots.

Nej_Aldrig

Dec 6, 2017
use this F95 or
but i personally use v6.26 so i dont know if v6.24 or v7.0 will work
The F95 file is outdated. Game does not run.

ULMF speed menu works with current version ( 0.6n2 ). Sometimes theres a slight delay in load times but insignificant.

Benz

Oct 26, 2017
Hey guys, my gauge is filling really fast when fighting but i have not beaten the boss on 3rd floor so sex skills is my only option for now :ROFLMAO: ?

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
So at some point it felt like ecchi subjugation was 2ez but shortly after that passives and slut level skyrocketed and I can't beat anyone cuz you get like 50% pleasure from each enemy attack. Previously only nerds were a problem. It's day 25 and I can't finish level 2. Is there a way to mitigate pleasure gains (also I think it's not very realistic)?

Reactions: Madlaxy

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Just managed to soft lock with file not found eyes_mae3.rpgmvp, which actually doesn't exist at all, not a naming issue.

Do sex skills in combat stop at superficial stuff? Why can't I subdue prisoners with my butt :sneaky:
Ended up getting the Anal Sex skill after unlocking Likes it Up the Butt. Took a while but it was there after all.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 389 Votes