Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
the problem is that Karryn keeps going down when vaginal requirements are fulfilled BEFORE kicking anybody!
Get higher Agi, or fight orcs while keeping boob desire low. Orcs don't initiate vaginal sex, but can kick-counter.

Frozen1

Oct 1, 2018
the problem is that Karryn keeps going down when vaginal requirements are fulfilled BEFORE kicking anybody!
I changed karryns speed in the plugins so she goes first which made it alot easier to kick the thugs and trigger the pose.

If you want to try that yourself go to RemtairyKarryn in plugins. Find "let bonusSpeed =" and change the value, i put mine to 100 cuz why not.

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
Does anyone know if the massage related edicts are coming any time soon or was it scrapped? I haven't played the last releases but remember that in one version I played these edicts disappeared.

tomcat411

Mar 10, 2018
January 18th, 2021: Progress Report & Sachinama Art

Hey everyone! Sachinama here with this week's Progress Report!
I've been working on the Glory Hole for the last month as well. And I've finished all the CGs except for the semen! This battle has the most variation in facial expressions and CG differences of any battle in Karryn's Prison.
Of course, the blowjob isn't the only skill in the Glory Hole Battle. I'll actually want to show you more screenshots, but I don't want to take away your fun, so I'll hold back.
I'm currently working on drawing the cum images, writing new lines, and playtesting. Rem gave me a lot of ideas, I also gave him a lot of ideas, and we've worked up with the ideal battle.
We want to release v7B as soon as possible! But you'll have to wait a little longer. We can promise you that the Glory Hole Battle will make you masturbate to the point of destroying your cock!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MataneIko

Aug 23, 2017

I've been working on the Glory Hole for the last month as well. And I've finished all the CGs except for the semen! This battle has the most variation in facial expressions and CG differences of any battle in Karryn's Prison.
Of course, the blowjob isn't the only skill in the Glory Hole Battle. I'll actually want to show you more screenshots, but I don't want to take away your fun, so I'll hold back.
I'm currently working on drawing the cum images, writing new lines, and playtesting. Rem gave me a lot of ideas, I also gave him a lot of ideas, and we've worked up with the ideal battle.
We want to release v7B as soon as possible! But you'll have to wait a little longer. We can promise you that the Glory Hole Battle will make you masturbate to the point of destroying your cock!

This looks awesome! Thanks for the sharing :)

Reactions: Warupul

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Yes! That's how I imagined the Gloryhole encounters are going to look like, more or less. I just hope there will be more sex actions that Karryn will be able to perform on anonymous cocks than just sucking and jerking off. And that no Nerd presence will be required to play with toys there. I wouldn't mind a bit of watersport as well, but I understand it's not to everyone's taste and that addition of it might be deemed to extreme for Steam distribution of the final product.

And I've grown to like this grotesque, over the top drawing style that is still sexy where it needs to be. It's a refreshing departure from neoteny prevalent in H-manga gaming genre.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Open up Enemies.json and search for "PoseStart". That will take you to the enemy statblocks. Look at the "name" field to figure out what your looking at. Thugs have names like "Tg Baseball bat". There's 5 or 6 statblocks for each enemy.

There's a field called "AI PoseStart Skills" followed by one or more 4 digit numbers. i.e. <AI PoseStart Skills: 1601>
Those numbers are in RemtairyCombat.js, search for PoseStart again to see the list.

1601 is thug gangbang, the missionary pose that thugs always use. Kick counter is 1605. If you change the posestart skills field to <AI PoseStart Skills: 1601,1605>, That particular type of thug will now use the kick counter 50% of the time. You can add more to the skills to change the frequency: <AI PoseStart Skills: 1601,1601,1601,1605> means the thug will use kick counter 25% of the time.

I like to make these changes after I've been playing a while so the fights aren't as predictable. Also if you don't like footjobs, you can change the nerds to use blowjobs, or anal or whatever. And it's useful to give the rogues something to do if you've got rimjobs turned off.

n0-floW

Dec 3, 2017
I decided to create custom cheat menu plugin for Karryn's prison based on the one made by emerladCoder.

Changed few functionalities so you can modify more elements, like pleasure (both for enemies and player) or desire.

Instalation instructions are the same as in original plugin and they are in archive

Download:

If there are any problems with plugin, please tell me. I will try to repair them and upload new version.

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017

On behalf of all of us on F95zone I salute you good sir.

Petermanagin

Feb 3, 2019
Anyone know why sometimes enemy take a (relatively) long time to make a decision on their action? Especially during reception/waitress job

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Anyone know why sometimes enemy take a (relatively) long time to make a decision on their action? Especially during reception/waitress job
My guess is it's due to the game's design and all encounters being battles, with each participant having their own stats against Karryn's stats. While normal battles has max of 6 NPCs (more enemies are coming in other waves), side jobs have more: max 10 bar patrons in the bar; or 8 visitors + 2 goblins at the reception. The game's engine getting is simply overloaded in these situations, regardless of how fast your CPU is.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
My guess is it's due to the game's design and all encounters being battles, with each participant having their own stats against Karryn's stats. While normal battles has max of 6 NPCs (more enemies are coming in other waves), side jobs have more: max 10 bar patrons in the bar; or 8 visitors + 2 goblins at the reception. These side jobs minigames are further complicanted by having such elements as number of glasses available in the bar or vacancies of visiting booths. The game's engine getting is simply overloaded in these situations, regardless of how fast your CPU is.

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
How do you mean "(relatively) long time to make a decision on their action" do you mean they take an action i.e. attack, sexual attack and it takes a while for something to happen, or do you mean they just aren't doing anything some turns? Because if its the first option it could be slow down on your computer you can check using F2 during gameplay to bring up an FPS counter. If its the second reason that's due to their "attack chance" stat which is a universal stat across enemies please note guards and prisoners have their own separate aggression stats (guards have "guard aggression" and inmates have "attack chance"). In which case you need to increase it if you want them to actually do things more frequently, the attack chance stat is increase mainly by edicts that are bad for inmates and good for you, and edicts that assist inmates. Examples include, Reading Material: Bodybuilding for inmates and the Guard Training edicts to increase guard aggression. Hope this helps!

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
what? substitute?....Footjob is a sex skill gained from the nerds as their the ones that trigger the pose primarily. The kick counter pose is gained from kicking a thug/orc while karryn is wet. Kick enough thugs/orcs to trigger the pose and karryn will learn an attack skill called light kick. which is just a kick with reduced damage but usable while having a halberd.
The normal kick attack can also be used while having a weapon in use though, or did I understand you wrong there?

Fuzzlewhumper

Mar 26, 2020
Is there going to be some sort of resist mini-game at the finish product level?
I understand when her desire reaches a threshold, the prisoners/guards can just do it.
When she's holding her halberd and suddenly holding a prisoners member - what? No step back, no block with the weapon, nothing? No chance to get out of it either until they are finished.
Maybe have the threshold where it can happen. A little display with the attempted move and the enemy picture, time runs out and if it's not stopped - happens. If the threshold is 100 and the desire is 125, the time to stop it is shorter. 150, it's as it is now - just happens.
As for her getting out of a hold or struggling, that also seems like it would fit with the game style. Just curios if this is going to be a thing later or if the game as it is is - how it will be.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Is there going to be some sort of resist mini-game at the finish product level?
I understand when her desire reaches a threshold, the prisoners/guards can just do it.
When she's holding her halberd and suddenly holding a prisoners member - what? No step back, no block with the weapon, nothing? No chance to get out of it either until they are finished.
Maybe have the threshold where it can happen. A little display with the attempted move and the enemy picture, time runs out and if it's not stopped - happens. If the threshold is 100 and the desire is 25, the time to stop it is shorter. 150, it's as it is now - just happens.
As for her getting out of a hold or struggling, that also seems like it would fit with the game style. Just curios if this is going to be a thing later or if the game as it is is - how it will be.
The entire idea is of the Desire System is, that once you reach the needed Desire for an action, that the MC wants it/accepts it. Nobody is forcing her. That would also mean struggling, wouldn't make any sence because once again, she actually wants it. Now AFAIK next Patch will add it, that as long as she is wearing her Uniform to a certain point, that she is still in "fighting" mode and still able to resist the temptation. So keep your clothes on next Patch, if you can't keep her Desires in check.

Last edited:

Fuzzlewhumper

Mar 26, 2020
The entire idea is of the Desire System is, that once you reach the needed Desire for an action, that the MC wants it/accepts it. Nobody is forcing her. That would also mean struggling, wouldn't make any sence because once again, she actually wants it. Now AFAIK next Patch will add it, that as long as she is wearing her Uniform to a certain point, that she is still in "fighting" mode and still able to resist the temptation. So keep your clothes on next Patch, if you can't keep her Desires in check.
I'm not suggesting she's being raped or anything of that nature. You could say she is open to those things but may have her eye set on the thug and wants to do the leg up sex stuff but that damn goblin keeps blocking her. That's my view on her mindset at least. She lets her desires lead her actions and her mind catches up to the pleasure of things. With her having a weakness to something, it makes sense she might encourage that over - a hand job or what not.

Reactions: Honest Pirate
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes