HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
I just take all of the "riot chance-" edicts and as few of the "riot chance+" edicts as I can, and I haven't had a riot for (ingame) weeks.

Heavenly6

Oct 3, 2019
This game gives me conflicting feelings. On one hand i want to take Karryn down the pit of complete degeneracy. But on the other ... i really wanna play the game for the actual game too and try to be the ultimate dommy mommy!

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Any answer to what the staff efficiency bonus for the bathroom does yet?
Well, it increases the staff effciency. And the staff efficiency is a nice little addition here and here.
I took out my snorkel and took a little dive into the code so here's the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope I might be missing something again and you can masturbate all the way during combat without any physical contact.
Nope, only way is to keep desires low enough. Well, I say only way... but here's the real way with a little tweak. I did it for last version, but it should still work. If the prisoners still somehow manage to do it, tell me and I'll fix it.

Is there any cheat for stop prisoner rioting?
Thanks
Of course there is, my friend:

This game gives me conflicting feelings. On one hand i want to take Karryn down the pit of complete degeneracy. But on the other ... i really wanna play the game for the actual game too and try to be the ultimate dommy mommy!
Super duper ultra tip: (WARNING SPOILERS!)

Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017
mamaboiii do you know where the code for triggering the battle masturbation is located? So the conditions for it to trigger? I'd like to tinker around with it a little so that Karryn is forced to masturbate sooner or with a different condition.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Nope, unless there's a mod for it. I wish there was an edict to make them lose the toys though.
There are the required desire values which you can just increase. Thus, they'll still have toys, but can't use them.

Goto RemtairyKarrynPassives.js and search for clitToyPussyDesireRequirement, pussyToyPussyDesireRequirement and analToyButtDesireRequirement. Edit the req values to something high (over 200) and you effectively stop all toy action.

mamaboiii do you know where the code for triggering the battle masturbation is located? So the conditions for it to trigger? I'd like to tinker around with it a little so that Karryn is forced to masturbate sooner or with a different condition.
Search for checkOnaniInBattleDesire in RemtairyKarrynOnani.js. There's almost everything that relates to her wanting to masturbate in battle.

May 10, 2020
There are the required desire values which you can just increase. Thus, they'll still have toys, but can't use them.

Goto RemtairyKarrynPassives.js and search for clitToyPussyDesireRequirement, pussyToyPussyDesireRequirement and analToyButtDesireRequirement. Edit the req values to something high (over 200) and you effectively stop all toy action.

Search for checkOnaniInBattleDesire in RemtairyKarrynOnani.js. There's almost everything that relates to her wanting to masturbate in battle.
Anything about editing the nerds so they don't immediately go for footjobs? Maybe change their aim for something else (like the pussy or blowjobs?)

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
hey mamas if u see this can u tell me what exactly id edit to make a mug or alchohal that a prisoners drinking last longer?if it effects the amount of semen that the mug can hold i wont mind just if u know any ways plz help

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
hey mamas if u see this can u tell me what exactly id edit to make a mug or alchohal that a prisoners drinking last longer?if it effects the amount of semen that the mug can hold i wont mind just if u know any ways plz help
In RemtairyKarrynWaitress.js you can find this
Here, the number is both id and alcohol strength. You should be able to edit it as you wish safely as long as they are all different, but as always back up your stuff.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dr.Jan Itor

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
In RemtairyKarrynWaitress.js you can find this
Here, the number is both id and alcohol strength. You should be able to edit it as you wish safely as long as they are all different, but as always back up your stuff.
i mean is there a way to make it so the prisoners drink the same beer for a longer time like how much fits in the mug so i dont have to go back and forth as much

Vexstear

Jan 7, 2019
I believe the best part about this game is how you can mod it so much.
Although a tweak guide is helpful, I believe there are things that are a little too difficult to do on your own, though.
With that said, would something like be helpful? If there's enough interest, I'll format it so it's easier to understand

Last edited:

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Anyone know ETA (from subscribestar progress report) on 0.8?

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes