Yangboy

Dec 28, 2017
Mod Ideas Brain Dump

Understanding that the dev hates this forum this isn't a list of ideas for them, but ideas for the community (and myself to attempt) to expand the game post release. i think most of these ideas are possible using existing resources with edits judging from the work done by cc_mod. KP is easily my favorite game on here and there is still so much potential. gonna put my ideas behind a spoiler due to length.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone else have any plausible ideas?
Futas attacking Karryn, but no Futa Karryn

saint751

Dec 25, 2017
Anyone ever compile a builds guide?

For some reason it actually seems to go really well if you draw out Karryn's corruption a little and have the transition hapen naturally. Other than that the best advice I got here was to grind for the titjob skill, since it facilitates taking out 5 prisoners simultaneously. Pretty OP.

CDA

Dec 16, 2017
Hi everyone, I personally didn't want to play the update without having CCMod. I've gone through and manually updated the .js files for the upgrade so that it works.

I've only done some basic testing, and I'm just a hobby coder so please back up your game before putting this into your game's directory. You should just be able to unzip this and copy it over the files.

-Edit-

Removed since the official mod has been updated. Please download it from the mod creator instead:

https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v0-9b-d-remtairy.33777/post-6695703

Last edited:

HeadsExplode

Aug 27, 2018
Before I get excited for the stripper job, what are the requirements to get started with it? Gloryhole got me annoyed by requiring that you learn the sex skills during combat first.
The core stripper gameplay seems more than accessible without much effort after you build it.
I'm playing got it on a save before she lost any virginities or had any battle masturbation or sex skills. I don't know if more actions in the strip club unlock with a higher slut level and certain passives or skills adds anything to it. Maybe it's important in the Private Dance which I haven't unlocked yet, since most people here talking about it make it sound like it's just a regular battle sex sort of scene.
It's a pretty fun minigame with my current Karryn as is without many passives or sex skills. Makes decent money too. I think you'll be fine just unlocking it asap and getting something out of it.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin
Sep 27, 2018
Is there any way to run this on android ?
Check the Play store for an app called JoiPlay. You will also need the JoiPlay RPGMaker plugin by the same developer. Then just download the PC version of the game and select the "nw.exe" file within using JoiPlay, and you're set. I would recommend turning off the in-battle sexual damage popups in the game settings, that helped me run it wayyy more smoothly.

Reactions: ialbulushi
Sep 27, 2018
Does anyone have a android port download for this? I dunno whenever i use joiplay it is extremely laggy
Make sure your phone can handle the 60hz refresh rate if you selected that at the start. Otherwise I've found that disabling the "Toggle Karryn Sexual Damage Popups" has helped a ton. Also, my phone seems to be able to handle the "Smooth Battle Cut-in" option, but nearly died when I tried enabling the "Smooth CG Loading" option at the same time. That definitely seems to be an either-or kind of deal. Otherwise you may be able to tinker with the RPG Maker settings in JoiPlay. I think the "Smooth Scaling" option may cause lag on older devices.

ialbulushi

Jul 14, 2018
Check the Play store for an app called JoiPlay. You will also need the JoiPlay RPGMaker plugin by the same developer. Then just download the PC version of the game and select the "nw.exe" file within using JoiPlay, and you're set. I would recommend turning off the in-battle sexual damage popups in the game settings, that helped me run it wayyy more smoothly.
You're a fapsaver tyvm!

Reactions: Jellymuffinman
4.60 star(s) 399 Votes