Regelious

Aug 17, 2018

v9A.h Changelog

• Fixed a bug with the Waitress side job where the customers' portraits were not changing at all.
  • Fixed a bug where a cute little slime is seen wandering around the office during the Level 2 boss' cutscene.
  • Fixed a bug with the Cheat that allows the History log to be usable during the Waitress side job not appearing properly.
  • Fixed a potential bug with the Smoother CG Loading setting.
  • Changed the code for how the Smoother Battle Cut-in Loading setting works.

v9A.i Changelog

• Fixed a missing image bug with the footjob CG.
  • Fixed missing toy image bugs in a few CGs.
  • Minor bugs fixed.
  • Minor typos corrected.

AxelWild

Jul 19, 2017
So does anyone know how to go into debug mode for the passives now? the old method from page 49 doesnt work anymore it just stops the day from progessing to the next when sleeping

crazydan

Jul 26, 2017
Is there a guide on the general mechanics for the game? Some of the passives seem to really hurt your ability to fight normally, is that intended? so mid-late game you're not really fighting anymore?

Hipz

May 25, 2019
Jesus I just download the H version and it's already I. I'll wait and download it again at the end of the day better.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Is there a guide on the general mechanics for the game? Some of the passives seem to really hurt your ability to fight normally, is that intended? so mid-late game you're not really fighting anymore?
You can fight through the entire game and remain pure. But the game is about corrupting the MC, so it will try it's best to turn her into a Slut and if you want to keep her pure, then you will most likely fail your first few times. But once you get the hang of things, it is actually rather easy to keep her pure.

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
Any new content going from v0.8 or only fixes? Because Changelogs indicate only fixes, but why then not continue with 0.8 alphabet but changing to 0.9 alphabet?

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
Any new content going from v0.8 or only fixes? Because Changelogs indicate only fixes, but why then not continue with 0.8 alphabet but changing to 0.9 alphabet?
Changelog doesn't show the first v0.9 so I guess they didn't add what's new with 0.9, just the bugfixes after that. I'm curious about 0.9 changes as well, hopefully someone will share.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
0.9A has the "Night Mode" feature, balancing and a lot of Bugfixes. Also a lot of old scenes have received a do over, to fit more with the latest Art, since it changed a bit over time + some scenes got new stuff, like Receptions Job with Goblins being there as Visitors and Dicks look now different. But it hasn't a new unique scene. For that you have to wait for 0.9B which will have the Strip Club Side Job. But next page, people will ask again, so oh well.

Pablotron

Jul 8, 2019
The time has come...
:eek:!?

THE ULTIMATE SAVE FILE ITS HERE BROTHERS!!!

yet again... a safe file WITH ALL PASSIVES AND TITLES!!!

KYAAAA que gustitooo ( *´Д`*)

yes. yes, forget about grinding until your dick cant produce more milk...
this time i took the iniciative of instead of one... SHARING TWO SAFE FILES!

-b-but what are the contents of these files? what makes them so special that you separate them in two!?:eek:

-Hahahaha my dear young padawan, its beacuse;

-FILE 1:

All titles and passives from the very start, so you can enjoy your adventure with everything from the very beginning, with lots of mind and energy so you can only lose when you feel like it
-FILE 2:

All titles and passives, with lots of mind and energy... WITH ALL THE FLOORS SUBJUGATED... AND VIRGIN WITH ALL HER FIRTS INTACT!!! yes my friends... it was REALLY hard, but still made it ٩( ᐛ )و

Enjoy ;)

4.60 star(s) 399 Votes