RecalledDread

May 24, 2018
The one difference is that sometimes Karryn will "forget" to put her panties in the morning or don't put them back after being stripped in a fight.
I think there's also a passive that gives her a chance to start with slightly undressed/displaced clothes.

camper00

Jan 29, 2019
I think there's also a passive that gives her a chance to start with slightly undressed/displaced clothes.
There is but you can also make her start damaged as well, all you need to do is to tinker with the passive;

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

as far as i'm conserned this code does not damage the game but if you do this trick to waitress job it kinda glitches the game out for some reason, might have to do with other reasons

MissingNo20

Oct 19, 2019
Multiple saves so you can see everything and play in any way you want. Trust me, feels good.
Some games get around this by allowing a complete scene unlock on completion. It's not the same though...
It's been a few version since I played this but it seemed like you could get "stuck" as Karryn becomes progressively weaker.

Spenser4

Jan 8, 2019
Hey there. Just finished this amazing game and gonna share latest save file, if anyone want.
Dont remember for sure, but slut lvl 300+, all sex stats really hight, but Karryn still virgin. Played on normal difficulty. Also, spend a lot of time in both jobs, so thins must be really interesting, especially in receptionist job:)

Last edited:

Masonp

Mar 26, 2020
how do i change the prisoner mode only starting stuff to be for all modes like whole body passives and such please answer

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Well-made games like this are difficult.
Play well because of gamer's pride? Or play poorly to unlock content?:unsure:
Just think of this game as an upside down ero-guro where you're supposed to lose in a controlled manner in order to win. Just have a look at the in-game cheat menu. All the cheats actually make the game more difficult for Karryn to resist decent into depravity.

Thecrszy man

Oct 15, 2020
Hey, how do you get Karryn drunk while working as a waitress? I'm almost sure they say it in some part of the publication, but I'm lazy to search, can you tell me?

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
how do i change the prisoner mode only starting stuff to be for all modes like whole body passives and such please answer
The game is set to disable Prisoner Mode-exclusive Passives if not in Prisoner Mode in RemtairyPrison.js in the function Game_Party.prototype.checkCharacterCreatorDifficultyExclusives (line 956 in v0.7A.k). If you want to switch difficulties but keep your passives, you could change

if(!this.hardMode()) {
on line 959 to
if(false) {

Since false will never be true, the function won't do anything anymore.

If you wanted to give yourself the passives in a save file that didn't start in Prisoner Mode (or for some reason give yourself multiple starting passives) , you could probably use a similar strategy to the "enable the starting title which unlocks getting 3 edict points" (You still will have to do the first part in order to prevent the changes from being undone):

Simply put the following in the function Game_Party.prototype.advanceNextDay (starts around line 1140 in v0.7A.k) after the line that says let actor = $gameActors.actor(ACTOR_KARRYN_ID); to add the Prisoner Mode passives after sleeping once (there won't be a message):

actor.learnNewPassive(CHARA_CREATE_TWO_BODY_ID); //Whole Body Sensitivity
actor.learnNewPassive(CHARA_CREATE_THREE_ONANI_ID); //Masturbation Desire
actor.learnNewPassive(CHARA_CREATE_THREE_SADO_ID); //Sadist Desire
actor.learnNewPassive(CHARA_CREATE_THREE_MAZO_ID); //Masochist Desire

(To remove any old passives, check the mod list under "change/add sensitive body part". Speaking of which, there is no CHARA_CREATE_TWO_PETTING_ID" anymore. That is now "CHARA_CREATE_TWO_BODY_ID". )

Remember that adding the lines to teach yourself the passives is useless outside of Prisoner Mode unless you also disable the function that removes them outside of Prisoner Mode!

Last edited:

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
Hello guys ! I think someone already made a guide for this amazing game. Do you have a link ?
I ask because this game feels really hard. It's impossible to win the lvl 3, I have lvl up and get edict for 15 days after finishing the lvl 2, and it's still far too hard. I'm sure I'm not doing something good, the problem is obviously me. 4 hours playing and still no result, it's frustrating. 90% of h-game would be finished in 4 hours xD

XmanX

Aug 1, 2017
So what slut level do you start getting the heart eyes? I currently have mine at 254 and still have some more passives I need to get but man its taking a while playing this legit lol

Grimp

Jun 24, 2017
Hey, how do you get Karryn drunk while working as a waitress? I'm almost sure they say it in some part of the publication, but I'm lazy to search, can you tell me?
You just turn on accept drinks and hope people offer enough that you get wasted.

XmanX

Aug 1, 2017
You just turn on accept drinks and hope people offer enough that you get wasted.
Also having her stripped increases the chance since they wont ask for flashes anymore plus someone with a drink thats asking for help with offer you a tip if you take a sip of their drink.

Reactions: Beats9821

Beats9821

Nov 19, 2018
Also having her stripped increases the chance since they wont ask for flashes anymore plus someone with a drink thats asking for help with offer you a tip if you take a sip of their drink.
Yeah my Karryn is a boobwhore and will show her tidds for 1 gold. In my previous runs, I was always being made drunk. Now, they just wanna see my tits. I even got a title congratulating me for abstaining from drinking. Despite having it turned on all of the time. But if I'm horny and stick around long enough, they tend to drink me up eventually. Usually near the end of my shift.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes