iatticus

Jul 23, 2019
Havent seen that happen for me autixta.

Can you use toys that nerds use on you later in the base game? Or is that something only the CC mod allowed?

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
anyone know a fix for being stuck in scandel state forever?
one i go to bed im stuck in it, once i go to bed over and over again im still stuck in it.
please help

iatticus

Jul 23, 2019
You can only start a new file on secretary mode. Your difficulty is locked in once you start that run. Once you complete the run you could select a new difficulty as well

iatticus

Jul 23, 2019
how modifying skills cooldown pls...

Found how to edit cooldowns also, fuck those multiple wave battles with tanky as fuck metal enemies harassing you while protecting the big hitters
www> js> plugins> remtairycombat
search every "let cd = x" then change the value to 0
search every "return Math.max(x, cd);" then change the value to 0
enjoy spaming flurry and the yellow skill that hits multiple enemies at the same time without needing to wait a year each time its used
View attachment 1224621

There you go bud. You can search the thread for something like "cooldowns". Don't be lazy

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
You can only start a new file on secretary mode. Your difficulty is locked in once you start that run. Once you complete the run you could select a new difficulty as well
I had a question regarding this actually.

If you were to complete the game in secretary and then go on to play warden or something, I belive you need to do the reset that comes first.
Did the reset also reset the titles or does it just reset the passives and levels??

Sep 7, 2017
I had a question regarding this actually.

If you were to complete the game in secretary and then go on to play warden or something, I belive you need to do the reset that comes first.
Did the reset also reset the titles or does it just reset the passives and levels??
The titles do not reset. Which is why I have a save on here with the ending titles unlocked and you're picking your difficulty/challenge run.

Reactions: Devilrv

finch181

Dec 17, 2020
using the CC mod and I came across a problem where it seems like some guy's orgasm gauge isn't going up in a sex scene and this eventually leads to the scene going on more or less indefinitely or at least a stupidly long amount of time. Is this something that can be avoided?

Aug 22, 2020
using the CC mod and I came across a problem where it seems like some guy's orgasm gauge isn't going up in a sex scene and this eventually leads to the scene going on more or less indefinitely or at least a stupidly long amount of time. Is this something that can be avoided?
Can you be more specific regarding the type of enemies that you encounter, because some enemies are made that way

finch181

Dec 17, 2020
Can you be more specific regarding the type of enemies that you encounter, because some enemies are made that way
It's happened in a couple of instances. Once with a slime and another with I think a thug class enemy or a rogue in the bathroom, and yet another with a guard in Karryn's bedroom.

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
Well that was fun. I like how your reward for absolute purity is to be even sluttier in your next run.
And I can confirm that of the four side jobs, the only one you can do without gaining corruption is the glory hole.
Since the -3 corruption from this title should be able to take you below the 1 point you start the game with, does anybody want to test if you can make the Nerds give you money by charging negative blackmail? I'm not going to go that far into the game again without doing crimes.

kap0ne

Dec 8, 2021
It's happened in a couple of instances. Once with a slime and another with I think a thug class enemy or a rogue in the bathroom, and yet another with a guard in Karryn's bedroom.
I encoutered this as well when playing with the mod, the slime blocking the path on the 2nd floor. Extremely annoying as it's sex gouge only increases by 1-2 per turn in stead of the usual 14-15 which caused the fight to take ages

Also another bug with the mod: losing the game while pregnant and going for newgame+ keeps the pregnancy and bugs it out causing u to trigger the birth event without removing the pregnancy so it keeps repeating every 2 turns

Last edited:

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
Been posted a lot but they just mean this is the most up to date build. Developer already said they are taking a break until after the holidays. Although they do seem to keep doing bug fixes at the moment. If sales do well they MIGHT continue to add content but they have made no promises.
Thanks for the info. My last update of karryn is v0.8 and just waiting for game to complete to finish playing it. If its not going to finish yet i will just keep monitoring the update and wait for actual Complete in the title.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes