uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
I have a few questions about the game mechanics.

Do I understand correctly the lvl system?
Like for example each lvl is 10 whatever attributes you gain and you have a lvl cap determined by the controlled floors.

If its true is the best way to maximize charm getting deafeated after the start to learn sex skills faster and maximize charm growth while keeping all other growts as low as possible?

Whats the formula for sex dmg?
i think you can learn skills pretty fast even without defeating
sexual wins work just fine.

reidrigo

Jan 27, 2018
How to unlock sex skills? I cant win a single big fight anymore cause my MC are being easily harassed and accepting that, so I imagine that only sex skills can help now, or i'm in the point of no return?

The sad thing is that im being defeated every time and I dont unlock a single fucking sex skill.

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
How to unlock sex skills? I cant win a single big fight anymore cause my MC are being easily harassed and accepting that, so I imagine that only sex skills can help now, or i'm in the point of no return?
You need to jump over petting zone somehow. First you try to keep karryn on lvls when foes are only talk stuff, ogle and fap.
Then you let go her desires one by one (starting from cock coz it doesn't have petting - karryn goes straight for handjobs on low levels).

I found two ways to do it:
1. expensive but ez - trinkets that lower desire requirements from misc section
2. free but harder to maintain - practice. Your max desires will raise after performing certain actions and getting passives.
Higher desires mean more action. Release desire skills from mind tree (and whole tree) help a lot

ps That was if you don`t want to lose much. Otherwise they`ll just teach karryn all the necessary stuff in defeat scenes (bar storage - hj+bj, wc - vag + anal and pretty much anything in the office). Just relax and have fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: kamapalutza
Mar 10, 2018
It's possible, but it depends on how much of a "reward" you want to give. Just remember that to learn the sex skill so that you can initiate it, you have to have it done to you a lot. The fastest way to learn all the sex skills is to lose repeatedly, which goes against your Dominatrix rp.

It's probably possible, but there is a super high risk of devolving into either a slut build or a game over. The "you can fuck me but you cant defeat me" build IS the slut build, which requires a different set of stats than a dominatrix.
damn... o well guess i have to get drilled alot but yooo thanks for responding :D

Reactions: Petrine12
Dec 11, 2019
Speaking of CCmod. Heres some things the people over there have been working on for the games release: (These are all discord images)
/

/

/ /

/

/

And funniest (or hottest) them all

Last edited:

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
Speaking of CCmod. Heres some things the people over there have been working on for the games release: (These are all discord images)
/

/

/ /

/

/

News side jobs and updates for the older. Me like and me pray for the best.

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
Not sure is just me but maybe the creator of this thread should add a file or something answering commum question like "how to cheat to get more edict point?"
We reached 1001 pages so...

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Not sure is just me but maybe the creator of this thread should add a file or something answering commum question like "how to cheat to get more edict point?"
We reached 1001 pages so...
Reaching 1000 pages before the official release of the game was the plan lol. TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
/

/

/ /

/

/

This is good, this is good. Not a Fan of preg kink (or anything related to it) but everything else is good. New Flash move is also bouta be great. Cause it will most likely scale off exhibitionism

Reactions: Scorpioguy99

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
/

/

/ /

/

/

damm the mod community is going to have a field trip when they got the hands on the final version finally full stable mods :D

4.60 star(s) 396 Votes