Vexstear

Jan 7, 2019
Ah yes, takes so much effort to simply link the source from where you originally downloaded yet I am the one "mentally challenged"? Seems to me like you're projecting yourself here, pal but keep making more excuses.
Far from what I said and far from what you were trying to say, sticking only to accusations.
I still stand by what I said and didn't even owe you any explanation.
Either way, I wasted too much enjoyable time with you already will just ignore you from now on.
What a petty argument. :poop:

xellos616

May 5, 2020
v.1.0.1j
  • Added a Audio Setting called 'Auto Continue After Voice'. This is turned on by default, and when it is on and the 'Karryn Dialogue Pause' is also turned on, the game will automatically continue after Karryn's voice ends.
  • Corrected minor typos.

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
I must say as much as I like this game, the 2 ending scenes...were awful. Not counting the you get order to 0 because no CG...coming from Melty to these 2 pitiful endings was quite shocking. Did a pure run to get empress and got the "happy ending" which is just a reskin of losing to guard scenes...I expected a bit more endings or boss CG...even tried losing to each boss to see anything special would happen but yea just get sent back to the defeat rooms on each floor.

Heres to hoping DLC or some lvl4/5 get revamped or more events get added. Still worth the money if anything.
This. Don’t get me wrong love this game. But the endings were kinda…lack luster. The true ending “empress ending” should have had ATLEAST 1 cg of her and the emperor happy. As it doesn’t even look like the emperor is some cuck bitch. So that was kinda boring. The slut ending was okay. The concept was nice with the clothing, but it was indeed a reskin. Wish the did atleast a different pose (doggystyle???)

its a huge dissapointment for me - no sweet vanilla love scene for Emperor :cautious:
I attribute this to the cost of everything. Game development ain’t cheap, even a project like this has a lot riding on it. Hell, it has 2 PROFESSIONAL VA’s. Not only that I think they also just wanted to get the game out, and avoid feature creep.

(Many games on this site suffer from this and That’s why their either never finish, suck, or devs go ghost and cancel their project with bullshit reasoning)

My take on this is go on the steam forum and express your dislikes and likes in a respectful manner, those 2 seem to actually take criticism (constructive that is) and use it to improve their games.

ToraTaro

Nov 22, 2017
The game's mod loader exists exactly for this reason so you don't have to touch the main files.
I've attached the modified file as an example.

Also, I thought the clothing strip/restore wasn't working but it seems to only update after the arousal value is changed or after you take an action in-game so it works even out of battle.
It would also be nice if you can find a way to do the same for edicts, control and order.
1640333455440.png
need mod edict point.

Reactions: okanagan

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
Aug 22, 2020
Any one know how to contact @https://f95zone.to/members/drchainchair2.2159881/

I ve been trying to update get the CC mods to work, and the discipline mod is bugging out ( and bugging me out :confused: o_O )

For that matter can anyone help me out?
Help me understand how the mods work?

In this particular mod i can t get the "call for discipline" button to appear
If you want, you can refer to my cc modded of the game v1.0.1h4, copy the Map034.json into your game in www/data

Version 1.0.1h4 Full installed with CC Mod Version 9b.j (MERGE CODE)

Good day everyone, finally I have a time off and finally finish merging the code between the CC Mod v9b.j with the current version of the game v1.0.1h4 Full, this means that all CC Mod function are implemented without disturbing with the current game code. Also this means that the game will use the current version stats, update and other stuff. And please remember i am not the one who create the CC Mod, I'm just a fan of the game as well the CC Mod which means i can't implement new thing, i only able to fix it up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you found a bug please share by quoting or replying to this post so my notification pop up and I know you are referring to this version and cc mod. Another thing is that if you like the game, please consider buying the game to support the developer. Thanks and have fun playing.
Or you can edit it yourself by going into Map034.json of the ccmod at id:8 (eddict) and replace it to the Map034.json of the original game

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 395 Votes