iroke

Jun 20, 2018
sorry can i ask for full save or something like a ultimate save with
at all passives and edicts?

LOGAN-D

Jun 19, 2018
So there IS a way to just have the voices disabled right? I'm doubtful I'll enjoy them.

And so... is there no post-game content after all? You beat the last boss, get the ending, then have to start over? If so, the game has truly been well and finished a while ago for me. You'd think a slutty Karryn would relish in having turned the place into her own personal private fuck palace, and nothing would convince her to actually leave it, especially putting in resources to shape it as she saw fit. NGL I hardly played 0.9 after the Strip Club disappointed. And given how grindy the game has been since 0.7 (also the point I stopped pledging to the game since I really disliked the direction it went from then on), I have no interest in playing the early-game anymore, even in a New Game+. There doesn't really feel like there's anything left for me here... I suppose finally seeing what the ending is like now that I've made my Karryn so slutty over the past few years, but I don't ACTUALLY wanna let her finish.
There's free-mode once you beat the final boss. Order can't go below 1, and you continue with all 5 levels subjugated.

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
So um... I sat through the entire Level 5 defeat scene with the Full Save from earlier and um... It took around 40 minutes. I kinda really need the CC Mod now more than ever.
wait a min. your endurance gained 27 levels. either u rushed to the ending or there's no warden level cap after reaching lvl 5. if the former is correct, you can't really expect to experience anything else. slut builds take it slow and since I don't see anyone subdued by combat, I guess you were just too eager to see the ending lol

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
Hey people, for anyone who played the beta: what happens if you beat the game? can you do free play? you get extra content like new ways to trigger sex and that stuff? Or the game just ends?

Aria

Oct 16, 2016
Hey people, for anyone who played the beta: what happens if you beat the game? can you do free play? you get extra content like new ways to trigger sex and that stuff? Or the game just ends?
The game has three endings.

Bad ending is when order hits 0 at any point. This was already in the game.

After you beat the boss you get the Empress ending or Happy ending. Empress ending is if you're pure enough or not slutty enough. According to the in game hints there is no set slut level as it depends on what passives you have as well.

The Happy Ending is the opposite where you're full slut. The Happy ending also unlocks the infinite prison mode (or whatever it was called I forgot). You can play as long as you want with all 5 levels subjugated and you won't get a bad ending from order 0. There is no new content as of the current build for free roam mode.

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
I have been rather out of loop for a while, so I have a question or two.

Does Karryn no longer has a voice during battle? When I downloaded the most recent version, during the fight, she no longer emits any voice.

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
The game has three endings.

Bad ending is when order hits 0 at any point. This was already in the game.

After you beat the boss you get the Empress ending or Happy ending. Empress ending is if you're pure enough or not slutty enough. According to the in game hints there is no set slut level as it depends on what passives you have as well.

The Happy Ending is the opposite where you're full slut. The Happy ending also unlocks the infinite prison mode (or whatever it was called I forgot). You can play as long as you want with all 5 levels subjugated and you won't get a bad ending from order 0. There is no new content as of the current build for free roam mode.
I do agree, BUT the happy end is ALSO decided on slut lvl too. The cat says so himself, but Passives do play a major role. Lmao I told myself I would wait till final release and play but I was so interested in the endings I had to finish it. hell, I got the empress ending on my first run, AND both titles that come with that ending. I won't detail any of them but for the ending you do indeed have empress and happy and 5 new titles in the game for the endings.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
The past releases did not have beta, right? But usually we would go through the whole alphabet afterwards. So this time there is beta testing in order to release it on steam and I probably will not have to wait after the release for a more stable version?

BlinkXPoke

Jun 28, 2020
There's free-mode once you beat the final boss. Order can't go below 1, and you continue with all 5 levels subjugated.
Oh snap, okay. I must have been misguided somehow after like one or two posts talking about an ending. NGL, I'm actually SUPER happy about that. Thank you for this information! o7

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
what happens if the order reaches 0 or i run out of money - since i cant save before it i hesitate to try

Saxxy

Jun 6, 2018
what happens if the order reaches 0 or i run out of money - since i cant save before it i hesitate to try
order reaching 0 loses you the game, which earns you a title, and also lets you start over with all the titles you have. When you start over you can either choose to keep all your levels/passives/stats, or you can reset them and only have your titles. Running out of money gives you another title, and I think there is also a debuff to control or order when you are bankrupt

Reactions: Brommi

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
order reaching 0 loses you the game, which earns you a title, and also lets you start over with all the titles you have. When you start over you can either choose to keep all your levels/passives/stats, or you can reset them and only have your titles. Running out of money gives you another title, and I think there is also a debuff to control or order when you are bankrupt
and thats it? are there any scenes for this or just game over and start all over again?

Reactions: Cr56amax

tikus

Jul 2, 2018
I'm actually curious. What was so wholesome about it?

They fell in love a la romance anime and got married or something?
Haha not like that, but the story how they start this project 3 years ago, rem meeting sachinama for the first time, his hardship and how sachi keeps motivating him. I don't want to spoil too much their story, but the thing is, this project are really meaningful for them. So after reading that note i do want to buy the game and hope the steam review are positive so he can continue making another game or making dlc for kp's

Reactions: kamapalutza
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes