Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Even in secretary mode there a lot of grading (spam sleep & buy all edict) to get the most stats when leveling. btw how many endings are there?
Well yes, technically, but leveling up on secretary is 2 times faster (at base/beginning), you don't even need to focus on stats, just max level Warden (even then it's optional since enemy level scales with Karryn's as well). That being said, once you see it's struggling to raise a stats (after buying at least 2 growth edict upgrade) then that's it, focus other stats, rinse and repeat each time your warden level limit is lifted.

Without spoilers, 3 endings.

ClockworkRBD

Dec 15, 2017
Does anyone have a file with CC mod active for the latest version?
CCmod does not work with the latest version and needs to be updated. It has only been a few days and consider how much the CCmod does it might be a bit longer before we get a compatible version.

Hipz

May 25, 2019
Is the game now finished or will there still be content like further minigames, or just bug fixes?
This is the final product. Whether the game would have any post-content updates or DLC is not yet decided and have never been promised. The devs will take a long break after 3 years of development and spend time with their family until New Year. Then they will discuss about their way forward as a team after that. It could be something related to Karryn's Prison or an entirely separate project. The end of January would be the earliest we could hear anything from them regarding to their future projects.

Reactions: Siladan

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Oh wow, this game needs a difficulty balancing patch so badly. I'm playing on normal difficulty. I made endurance build and bought endurance, stamina and energy accessories, equipped all of them + disciple of endurance title aaaand a random orc on level 3 crits for 58% pleasure damage. What the fuck was the point of making endurance build then? Game literally told me in the beginning endurance is supposed to lower sex damage and lower sex crit chance, was that a lie? Also, enemies spawn literally in front of guard room at level 3 and they don't seem to move away aaaand I'm fatigued once again. This is the first time a hentai game made me angry, came to fap but I feel like I'm playing dark fucking souls. I just lost another save again at level 3 because of this. Top Tier Level Design.png

Last edited:

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Oh wow, this game needs a difficulty balancing patch so badly. I'm playing on normal difficulty. I made endurance build and bought endurance, stamina and energy accessories, equipped all of them + disciple of endurance title aaaand a random orc on level 3 crits for 58% pleasure damage. What the fuck was the point of making endurance build then? Game literally told me in the beginning endurance is supposed to lower sex damage and lower sex crit chance, was that a lie? Also, enemies spawn literally in front of guard room at level 3 and they don't seem to move away aaaand I'm fatigued once again. This is the first time a hentai game made me angry, came to fap but I feel like I'm playing dark fucking souls. I just lost another save again at level 3 because of this. View attachment 1554266

Ya this was the reason i modded the fuck out of it, Game myself like 20 edicts a day and added like 2mil in gold via the save editor ( and a bunch of other tweaks).

The only reason im importing my saves for this is because i got the virgin empress ending and i can't be bothered to do it again from scratch.

Still im waiting on the CCMod. The whole discipline mech in that Mod makes the game truly repayable.

Reactions: BlinkXPoke

Tlare

Aug 27, 2018
Ya this was the reason i modded the fuck out of it, Game myself like 20 edicts a day and added like 2mil in gold via the save editor ( and a bunch of other tweaks).

The only reason im importing my saves for this is because i got the virgin empress ending and i can't be bothered to do it again from scratch.

Still im waiting on the CCMod. The whole discipline mech in that Mod makes the game truly repayable.
could you share your save files ? I don't really have timer to tryhard on pure walkthrough and would like to bypass those passives grind. I mean only the Virgin walkthrough ones. I know three are already saves with all the passives unlocked but id like to have only the Virgin ones. Thanks in advance :)

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
Oh wow, this game needs a difficulty balancing patch so badly. I'm playing on normal difficulty. I made endurance build and bought endurance, stamina and energy accessories, equipped all of them + disciple of endurance title aaaand a random orc on level 3 crits for 58% pleasure damage. What the fuck was the point of making endurance build then? Game literally told me in the beginning endurance is supposed to lower sex damage and lower sex crit chance, was that a lie? Also, enemies spawn literally in front of guard room at level 3 and they don't seem to move away aaaand I'm fatigued once again. This is the first time a hentai game made me angry, came to fap but I feel like I'm playing dark fucking souls. I just lost another save again at level 3 because of this. View attachment 1554266
Here's my advice to give yourself an edge if you don't mind cheating a little. This will also make it a lot easier for you to experiment with different builds.

From the game's root folder:
www > js > plugins >

Open RemtairyEdicts using Notepad+.

Search for 'Let points'
You'll see a line that reads,
Let points = 2;
Change the 2 to another number.
For example - Let points = 3;
(Each day Karryn will gain 3 Edict Points.)

Next, while you're still editing RemtairyEdicts, scroll down or search for 'Variable Income'.
Below it you'll see a line that reads..
let income =
Change the number to a higher one. This will increase the amount of gold you gain each day.

chillybop

Sep 30, 2019
I'm on my first playtrhough, I started corrupting Karryn when I entered lvl 3 and by the time I was finished with it she was at nearly slut lvl 100, and I was surprised at how harder the game became after I started building up slut lvls.
Now her desires raise pretty fast and after a while she's hitting like a wet noodle, I just barely got to defeat the boss from the third lvl by doing about 50 damage/attack at the end of it.
I see a lot of people saying that "you gotta focus 2 stats" or something like that, but how does that work? I've just been playing the game without much thought and my stats are all over the place.
If you want a dex/agi build for example, what do you do to get only/mostly those two? You don't use the red attacks in battle or something like that?

xxoo

Dec 19, 2017
what is this happens? when here on 4 to 3 levels, auto going down walk and lose control of the keyboard direction key after level 5's defeated and surrendered.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Here's my advice to give yourself an edge if you don't mind cheating a little. This will also make it a lot easier for you to experiment with different builds.

From the game's root folder:
www > js > plugins >

Open RemtairyEdicts using Notepad+.

Search for 'Let points'
You'll see a line that reads,
Let points = 2;
Change the 2 to another number.
For example - Let points = 3;
(Each day Karryn will gain 3 Edict Points.)

Next, while you're still editing RemtairyEdicts, scroll down or search for 'Variable Income'.
Below it you'll see a line that reads..
let income =
Change the number to a higher one. This will increase the amount of gold you gain each day.
I already know this and even shared it myself in the past but thanks for sharing again anyway. Btw, that file is old now because I changed a lot more values in more files now. Even now I am halving fatigue gain and doubling xp gains.

Reactions: steamTheFogg

Der Gooner

Aug 20, 2021

do you have a way to make karryn less like to become a whore? so she stays disgusted by sex consistently/forever?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I'm on my first playtrhough, I started corrupting Karryn when I entered lvl 3 and by the time I was finished with it she was at nearly slut lvl 100, and I was surprised at how harder the game became after I started building up slut lvls.
Now her desires raise pretty fast and after a while she's hitting like a wet noodle, I just barely got to defeat the boss from the third lvl by doing about 50 damage/attack at the end of it.
I see a lot of people saying that "you gotta focus 2 stats" or something like that, but how does that work? I've just been playing the game without much thought and my stats are all over the place.
If you want a dex/agi build for example, what do you do to get only/mostly those two? You don't use the red attacks in battle or something like that?
If you use blunt skills your strength will increase more, if you use slash skills your dexterity will increase more and if you use thrust skills your agility will rise more. You can focus on increasing your stats this way. Exact values can be found by searching "Karryn Damage Formulas" in "RemtairyCombat.js". I'm not sure how to focus on increasing other stats like stamina, endurance and charm during battle though.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes