Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
What does the Corruption stat do? It affect endings?
It doesn't affect main endings, it's afffect rewards and also how big is a problem with nerds. Have big corruption isn't really a problem gameplay wise, it's more like having 0 corruption is additional challenge.

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Any kind soul with complete save and max out reputation for all side jobs?
did the edit thing and i manage to crash the game lol

Kreidian

Jan 27, 2022
They affect gameplay greatly. Especially if you are trying to reach Empress ending.
They also serve as a tool for "realistic" descent into corruption, if you close eyes on anything unrealistic around them and all that sarcastic humor and references.
I'm aware of the function that these passives serve, and like I said I think they're a great mechanic. This collection of passives as you accrue slut levels is a wonderful way to enjoy the corruption of the main character. But I still think they need more balancing to make the game - as intended - more enjoyable.

ItsCoolGuy

Oct 5, 2020
Is it impossible to beat the end boss Yasu with a pure slut/endurance build? I don't have any way to deplete his stamina, so I'm just stuck in an infinite blowjob loop.

Hiseku

Jul 10, 2020
They can make teacher or student sidejob, gym sidejob, nurse sidejob. They can expand scenes in secretary sidejob (visit room scene or helping intimacy visit), more scenes on the bar (beside the one being drunk), shower invasion gym scenes. Other type of office invasion. What i am saying there are a lot of room for content

Oct 11, 2021
Hi, so if you go from stage 1 to stage 2, you cant go back to stage 1 anymore for side jobs? If no, what are the things I should do before advancing to stage 2? I was trying the maso warden route!Ty! ^^

masa222

May 8, 2020
Is there any access history logs in warden difficulty during the waitress side job?
I enjoyed it in the secretary mode because of the cheats, without history logs it can be very difficult.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
it was a WEG tier 1.0 and you know it.
No, I don't. I didn't follow this game during its development.

I am tired of this game getting a pass
I actually criticized this game a lot in this thread.

just because of all the work that was put in during the first half of development.
I mean it is officially completed, because that's how it works in the industry.
If a game hits v1.0 it means it is finished unless developer wants to put extra content in the game.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
They can make teacher or student sidejob, gym sidejob, nurse sidejob. They can expand scenes in secretary sidejob (visit room scene or helping intimacy visit), more scenes on the bar (beside the one being drunk), shower invasion gym scenes. Other type of office invasion. What i am saying there are a lot of room for content
Why no one seems to remember that there is a shop, kitchen and medical cabinet in the game? And all are underutilized.
Albeit with adding new jobs they should give more time before job affect decay.

And I get it why people think that game is incompleted, if we compare features on 4 and 5 (haha) floor to ones that 1 and 2 have it's a big step back and when I played for the first time I fealt that I have a wall of content ahead but it cutted down quite suddenly.

ClockworkRBD

Dec 15, 2017
I know there's a list on the original post (that doesn't seem to be being updated), but is there another place that keeps track of mods in progress and such? I've used the Discord a few times and found at least a few there.

milkloliway

Oct 6, 2021
Anyway,the game is in programming,while it's doing a fix job that they have done,there is still no something new in game.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes