Relinquished

Apr 17, 2018
I got softlocked while in the bar minigame when i kicked out a customer who i served the wrong drinks. None of the options are available to be selected. Any idea how I can submit a bug report? Screenshot 2022-02-11 052403.png

Reactions: Superpervert4ev

BlackWyvern

Jan 13, 2022
I got softlocked while in the bar minigame when i kicked out a customer who i served the wrong drinks. None of the options are available to be selected. Any idea how I can submit a bug report?
I guess you have the CC mod, is a bug with it. Register at and fill out a bug issue.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Seems like the pregmod is no longer compatible with the current version of the game, receiving multiple errors on start up with img/statusmode being the cause of a line of errors...getting rid of this folder prompts another error to surface: "Failed to load: img/characters/C_Karryn01_eyepart.png".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yup it is not up to date, been said many, many times in the last 20 pages. there is a forked version that works if you read back a page or 2....

Last edited:
Reactions: Scorpioguy99

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I am wondering if someone had the tweak to reduce the Riot chances or extend the length when it can occurs. I am unable to find right keywords to find it in this forum. Thanks.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I am wondering if someone had the tweak to reduce the Riot chances or extend the length when it can occurs. I am unable to find right keywords to find it in this forum. Thanks.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)
Edit this file with notepad or notepad++:Karryn's Prison\www\js\plugins\RemtairyPrison.js
Find following code lines and change their values to whatever you want:
Code:
const RIOT_GLOBAL_STARTING_CHANCE = 6;            // Lower means less frequent riots
const RIOT_GLOBAL_BANKRUPTCY_CHANCE = 5;          // I don't remember what this does but probably lower means less frequent riots
const RIOT_MIN_DAYS_BEFORE_BUILDUP = 2;           // Higher means less frequent riots
const RIOT_MIN_DAYS_BEFORE_EXTRA_BUILDUP = 7;     // Higher means less frequent riots
const RIOT_EXTRA_BUILDUP = 3;                     // Lower means less frequent riots

Javis087

May 8, 2021
this is full game i has been edit code and full save in there
link:
link full game karryn-pregmod-dev
link:
This is full game version 1.0.9 mod + full save
link:
fix audio:

Last edited:
Reactions: Strawberry Oil

Strong gater

Jan 17, 2018
Anyone know if the dialog changes in regards to slut level, or based on acquiring certain passives? And if its tied to slut level, does anyone know what file it would be to alter the thresholds for the different responses?

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes