Ara-Ara lover

Dec 31, 2020
mod bois, might want to check this out :

appears to be an official pregganante mod
posted pretty recently
but its all in moonrunes
Apparently, the preggo can't be in the game because of programming trouble. So Sachinama (the game artist) posted the preggo materials in Remtairy's discord and let modders or programmers to put it in the game themselves and enjoy it themselves.

hitman2b

Sep 27, 2020
It's not a defeat scene, it's an "I'm smashed" scene. The defeat scene is when you run out of stamina and they drag you off into the back room again.

(edit) Allow drinking and serving stronger booze is a great way to finish the waitress job early. I just hope they don't add an "alcohol tolerance" stat. (/edit)
turn karryn into a Irish so her drunk tolerance is too high for the prisonner

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
if you get counter kicked you can, but the game bugs and you cant use the sex skills, if anyone knows how to enable sex skills on the skill menu please let me know
the counter kick in the waitress job was a bug that was fixed in the last update. check the change logs. as far as i know there is no sex during the waitress job, the customers can grope and kiss you but thats it

Last edited:

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
if you get counter kicked you can, but the game bugs and you cant use the sex skills, if anyone knows how to enable sex skills on the skill menu please let me know
kick counter in waitess was a bug that was fixed in the last update.

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
Apparently, the preggo can't be in the game because of programming trouble. So Sachinama (the game artist) posted the preggo materials in Remtairy's discord and let modders or programmers to put it in the game themselves and enjoy it themselves.
well then, here's to the modders
they always do god's work

Reactions: lihsdvb

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
Becoming more of a slut involves the Edicts you select, and the actions you take both In and Out of Battles. "Release Desire" Edicts give Karryn several Willpower Skills to use that increase her Desires, making her more vulnerable to getting molested/having sex with the Guards and Prisoners in a Battle.
Eh, you actually don't need any edict to make Karryn slut and accept advances. She increases desires rising and starting desires from "perks" she received by repeat number of conditions, don't fix clothes and doon defeat enemies too quickly and soon enough your will be flowing in perks. Sidejobs adds perks too. Al that desires edicts acomplish is allowing you to lose resistance to the enemy erotic moves earlier, but pesonaly I think that it's a waste of mind stat (and you generally don't want mind stat to be too high).

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Eh, you actually don't need any edict to make Karryn slut and accept advances. She increases desires rising and starting desires from "perks" she received by repeat number of conditions, don't fix clothes and doon defeat enemies too quickly and soon enough your will be flowing in perks. Sidejobs adds perks too. Al that desires edicts acomplish is allowing you to lose resistance to the enemy erotic moves earlier, but pesonaly I think that it's a waste of mind stat (and you generally don't want mind stat to be too high).
Release desire and resist orgasm skills come from edicts and they are very important in a slut run.

Darkanna

Mar 15, 2022
Why don't you want mind stat high? I find the Willpower skills really handy for controlling things when I'm on a mission other than farming sexcounts for passives (or just having a lack-of-mental health day), or when energy is getting low. Does having low mind have some kind of benefit?

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
u need orgasm resistance edict asap
that means you gonna have high will anyway
I can agree that release desires is rather useless tho

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
Release desire and resist orgasm
Release desire is pretty useless. While you CAN have some use from this early on IF you will concentrate on Mind early on it's quickly becomes useless.
Resist orgasm is a way to gather some perks that otherwise require massive gangbang to even hope to achive, but it is something that is needed closer to end-game than early on.
Does having low mind have some kind of benefit?
Not having "low mind" by itself but the fact that the max level is caped by your progression (and capped overall) and the level ups work from rising stats. Among 3 "bar" skills Energy is more important than Mind. Stamina is more important than Energy, especially for Stamina Regen builds (both Battle and Non-Battle), so generally you don't want for Mind to have large growth bonuses and when you concentrate on mind first then it is unevitable. I mean, you can, you even can be succesfull, but you will be forced to make like 2 times more clicking every battle than with more streamlined builds.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
Not sure what happened the word loading retry never appeared before when I played this game only the plunging warning I mostly received!

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
Not sure what happened the word loading retry never appeared before when I played this game only the plunging warning I mostly received!
Why are you expecting technical support for the game that you aren't downloading from here or offical sources?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Release desire is pretty useless. While you CAN have some use from this early on IF you will concentrate on Mind early on it's quickly becomes useless.
Resist orgasm is a way to gather some perks that otherwise require massive gangbang to even hope to achive, but it is something that is needed closer to end-game than early on.

Not having "low mind" by itself but the fact that the max level is caped by your progression (and capped overall) and the level ups work from rising stats. Among 3 "bar" skills Energy is more important than Mind. Stamina is more important than Energy, especially for Stamina Regen builds (both Battle and Non-Battle), so generally you don't want for Mind to have large growth bonuses and when you concentrate on mind first then it is unevitable. I mean, you can, you even can be succesfull, but you will be forced to make like 2 times more clicking every battle than with more streamlined builds.
I don't think you understand what slut run means, it is not a fuck everything in sight uncontrollably run. Do that and you'll have a Karryn that constantly orgasms even from being looked at. Good luck completing the game when that happens. Slut run is more like a controlled fuck mode. You'll need to control her orgasms using resist orgasm skill to prevent her from orgasming from silly things like being looked at to not get a load of negative passives that'll make her uncontrollable orgasm machine. So resist orgasm skill is a must in a slut run. Also release desire skills help quickly initiating sex attacks before enemy attacks Karryn and will let you control the flow of the battle instead of praying rngods so something you want happens.

Darkanna

Mar 15, 2022
I don't think you understand what slut run means, it is not a fuck everything in sight uncontrollably run. Do that and you'll have a Karryn that constantly orgasms even from being looked at. Good luck completing the game when that happens. Slut run is more like a controlled fuck mode. You'll need to control her orgasms using resist orgasm skill to prevent her from orgasming from silly things like being looked at to not get a load of negative passives that'll make her uncontrollable orgasm machine. So resist orgasm skill is a must in a slut run. Also release desire skills help quickly initiating sex attacks before enemy attacks Karryn and will let you control the flow of the battle instead of praying rngods so something you want happens.
So you're saying my walking toilet run is doomed?

Cptn. Popcorn

Jun 26, 2017
So you're saying my walking toilet run is doomed?
It'll get to the point where its almost impossible to actually get through combat if you have a shit ton of passives for stuff like being looked at, pet, and groped among others. You will be in an orgasm cycle where you have one, get bliss, then have another before bliss can end, and you are then fucked as you can't win the encounter.

This orgasm cycle has actually fucked me over during the stripper side job, I was close to finishing the job, but my stam regen was so godly that I regened before I could go backstage and guess what happens next. Thats right, I go into an orgasm spiral thats partially my fault and partially not. For me it wasnt too bad as I was in freeplay and at that point you don't care, but its annoying when you have resist orgasm but can't use it to try and end the cycle.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
Why are you expecting technical support for the game that you aren't downloading from here or offical sources?
I don’t! Just every time I played this game a warning came or went I deleted something to make room A new problem came Every time I beat my opponent and move on!

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I have zero interest in pregnancy. Do you guys recommend that I download CCmod just for the exhibitionist content (onlyfans) and other tweaks? Or is it not worth it? I also have no interest in changing Karryn's hair or eyes color.

Reactions: NekoPi
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes