Feb 16, 2021
From the game's root folder:
www > js > plugins >

Open RemtairyEdicts using Notepad+.

Scroll down to 'Variable Income'
Below it you'll see a line that reads..
let income =

Change the number to a higher one. This will increase the amount of gold you gain each day.
Hey, i wonder if i can change the edict points too?

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
without spoiling too much of another happy life literary masterpiece, does this have the same "oh the person you're trying to be pure in front of actually liked slutty women all along" twist as jk rpg and meltys' or did they come up with something new this time
No, the Emperor realize with separation that he actually loves Karryn. The way she become isn't important for him for he isn't even able to notice but important for Karryn. On one of the ending she decided that prison is more important for her than Emperor, even if she marries him.

anyone can share full save? i cant find the strip club if someone got save for it please sent it
Strip club is unlocked by using the edict that is available after you receive another gift from Emperor after beating lizardboss.

Can I beat Yasu with sexual skills ?
Yes, it's takes quite a while thought.

So there is two endings one where you get a game over and one where you beat the finale boss right?
No, there is much more endings. There is two ending when you beat true final boss (and game as a result), one allow you to play endlessly after it while another is not.

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
So is the CCmod up to date? i thought the OP said that it was incompatible with newest versions.
The wyldspace one was last updated for the 1.0.5 version. Using that in the 1.0.5f might cause bugs. Not entirely sure but I think the new CGs (cut in-s) that have been added since 1.0.5 might not be implemented in the mod

bubge

Apr 29, 2021
The wyldspace one was last updated for the 1.0.5 version. Using that in the 1.0.5f might cause bugs. Not entirely sure but I think the new CGs (cut in-s) that have been added since 1.0.5 might not be implemented in the mod
thanks, is there any idea of when they will? my point is, should i play with the pregmod now, or wait until it gets updated with cg?

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
What I would love to see are some tattoos on Karryan. And more poses if the auther is planing on adding DLCs. Espcially poses that karryan can enitiate.

If he already playing with side jobs, besides gym I think nurse would also fit karryan.

And with this addon some more toys can be added, such as doctor tools (Enemas, etc...). Also piercings and BDSM

Darkanna

Mar 15, 2022
What I would love to see are some tattoos on Karryan. And more poses if the auther is planing on adding DLCs. Espcially poses that karryan can enitiate.

If he already playing with side jobs, besides gym I think nurse would also fit karryan.

And with this addon some more toys can be added, such as doctor tools (Enemas, etc...). Also piercings and BDSM
A tattoo each time you get defeated by a particular type of opponent, and one for each defeat battle/scene (such as the back room of the pub), and one for each job once it reaches a certain notoriety (the toilet one could be funny). I'd love to see that.

Fallout 4 has a mod that adds tattoos after certain other mods have done their jobs, it's pretty great. My character has all these notches on her inner thighs and "MUTIE PLAYTHING" stamped on her butt.

angelboy546

Nov 28, 2018
Interesting to see how active the mod community is, is there by chance will there be an outfits mod other than the jobs ? Referring to the free roam outfit

Reactions: eugene67

PlecoBeco

Feb 25, 2020
CCmod runs fine with 1.0.5f for me. The new cut-ins work fine, especially considering the Gyaru part of CCmod is still broken anyway so the skin tone doesn't need to change either.

bubge

Apr 29, 2021
Interesting to see how active the mod community is, is there by chance will there be an outfits mod other than the jobs ? Referring to the free roam outfit
afaik no, the CG is drawn in such a way that its not really suited for outfits, if you want to draw a scene with a new outfit, you basically have to draw it all over again with the outfit you had in mind. this isn't impossible, but very tedious.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes