Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Sorry for re-post but...

Bueller?
If the CCMod was installed correctly, the very same status menu that shows image of Karren's face will show an image of her vagina and anus. I.e. if she has anal beads going, than the anus will have beads in it.

This is really hard to miss - literally the very same menu you open up. So if you don't see it, than something went wrong:

- either you installed into incorrect folder (there should have been a prompt to over-write 8 files)
- you installed the wrong CCMod. If your game version is 1.0.5.f then you should be installing the unofficial mod:

https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v1-0-5f-full-remtairy.33777/post-7142500

Reactions: PrGo and DustyX

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
If the CCMod was installed correctly, the very same status menu that shows image of Karren's face will show an image of her vagina and anus. I.e. if she has anal beads going, than the anus will have beads in it.

This is really hard to miss - literally the very same menu you open up. So if you don't see it, than something went wrong:

- either you installed into incorrect folder (there should have been a prompt to over-write 8 files)
- you installed the wrong CCMod. If your game version is 1.0.5.f then you should be installing the unofficial mod:

https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v1-0-5f-full-remtairy.33777/post-7142500
Ayyyy, that seemed to of done the trick, thanks for that!

I had installed the "other" ccmod but after applying the one you linked and booting the game up I now see all the bangs and whistles in the status menu, etc. Cheers!

Reactions: Sepheyer

Trughartar

Jan 22, 2018
i like your mod. 2 questions. have you figgured out why the angry cg doesn't load? and do you know how to move the text box's, the text covers up some other text when you meet yasu at the level 3 steps. thank you! i'll add the text covering text pic
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
added in edit: i have learned that the angry etc images are not encrypted so the game won't recognise them unless you either decrypt the game or encrypt the mod files (thanks to tyrrandae and demi!)
Thats a very fine point, didnt think about encrypted pictures ...

The Choicebox is positioned left, thats the issue.
Solution with RPGMaker Mv should be self explanatory (just click on the choice and position it to middle)
... and thanks a ton naatsui, those frankensteined pics look good ;)

I hope I managed to properly pack the pics again, and I corrected the selection box (just moving to a different position and letting MV paint a box, that should now do it to be all readable).
Additionally I also moved the yasu event to the outside map, so it can be accessed right away (other map is also still in the archive, if needed).

My main issue with the adaptation is that Yasu counts as a boss, and the level of bosses is hard coded to be the value specified in the enemies data - other enemies scale by various parameters, but bosses dont. So either he'd be totally overpowered or by the third level latest will be unable to actually do anything anymore ... maybe ill try to have a deeper look here, if time permits.

knifer775

Dec 11, 2021
Подскажите, пожалуйста, как открыть эти две сцены (к сожалению, я не нашел ни одной картинки, так как был здесь в последний раз):
in the first one Karryn has sex while standing and her left leg is being held.
and in the second, she lies on her partner, but unlike regular anal or vaginal, in this scene you can arrange double penetration

knifer775

Dec 11, 2021
Да, одно за другим, сначала я должен решить все позы. Подробности, доработки и исправления после. Кроме того, я даже не знаю, работает ли Chainchariot (разработчик мода) или кто-то еще собирается их интегрировать.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
By the way, don't you think to make a double version: with and without brown? I love how your CGs look, but I would like the regular color of Karryn's nipples.

pr83

May 5, 2017
Подскажите, пожалуйста, как открыть эти две сцены (к сожалению, я не нашел ни одной картинки, так как был здесь в последний раз):
and in the second, she lies on her partner, but unlike regular anal or vaginal, in this scene you can arrange double penetration
Первый, как я полагаю, срабатывает, когда некоторые враги парируют ваш удар.

PlecoBeco

Feb 25, 2020
so i need help how do i say yes to the guard thats smoking right outside karryns room in the cornor
By selecting the option to agree? It'll start a regular engagement with the guards, and when you beat them (off) you'll get paid. Not sure how I can make it more obvious than that.

Ganzel

Jun 14, 2018
Первый срабатывает когда бьешь ногой без оружия и они парируют, бей того кто покруче чтобы шанс того что поймает был выше, потом удар новый дадут после нескольких таких поимок который она специально слабо бьет чтобы в 90% поймать могли.

Reactions: Sepheyer

Scorpioguy99

Feb 16, 2020
I'm trying to use the old Chinese mod but the only things I can find are for the v9A and v9b.j versions. Does anybody have or know where I can get either one?

• Angry
Reactions: Shizusan

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
i like your mod. 2 questions. have you figgured out why the angry cg doesn't load? and do you know how to move the text box's, the text covers up some other text when you meet yasu at the level 3 steps. thank you! i'll add the text covering text pic
added in edit: i have learned that the angry etc images are not encrypted so the game won't recognise them unless you either decrypt the game or encrypt the mod files (thanks to tyrrandae and demi!)
Can you even fight Yasu again in that moment?

LovesPaizuri

Nov 25, 2021
Ayyyy, that seemed to of done the trick, thanks for that!

I had installed the "other" ccmod but after applying the one you linked and booting the game up I now see all the bangs and whistles in the status menu, etc. Cheers!
This also helped me as well, I think the issue I was having was with the onlyfans one. I resolved it by starting a whole new game and it's good to go.

Reactions: DustyX

knifer775

Dec 11, 2021
Первый срабатывает когда бьешь ногой без оружия и они парируют, бей того кто покруче чтобы шанс того что поймает был выше, потом удар новый дадут после нескольких таких поимок который она специально слабо бьет чтобы в 90% поймать могли.
as I understand it, instead of regular strikes, it is worth using a "kick in the balls" to make it easier to parry?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes