negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Where are Configurations mean cheat sorry i use wrong word not increase i want to set pleasure 100% to 500%
Use the "Resist Orgasm" Willpower skill.

And if you want to that skill OPAF, then follow these steps:

1: Folder path: Karryn's prison/www/js/plugins

2: Look for "RemtairyWillpower.js and open it with any text editor (notepad works just fine)

3: ctrl + f "Game_Actor.prototype.willpowerResistOrgasmEffect = function()" (without "") or go to line 1054

5: It should look like this:
Game_Actor.prototype.willpowerResistOrgasmEffect = function() {
return 1 + ((20 + this.mind * 2) / 100);

6: What happened to step 4?

7: Change that line to this:
Game_Actor.prototype.willpowerResistOrgasmEffect = function() {
return 1 + ((20 + this.mind * 200) / 100);

8: Save changes.

With this edit you should never orgasm if you use the skill, even when hitting the pleasure hardcap (1400%-1500%, around there, i do not remember what exactly).

Be sure to make backups before you do the edit if you happen to fudge something up, since the game will just start with an error if you've made a mistake.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
How the fuck is "Beautiful Warden" supposed to work?
The tooltip says if equipped for the whole day, Control goes up by 1, but nothing happens even if worn for multiple days or if de-equipped and re-equipped.
If you have -9 Control and you wear the Title the entire day, you will only lose -8 Control. It doesn't raise your Control each day.

Zakota

Sep 22, 2017
True, but losing makes her also lose her weapon and also gives her debuffs. I'm on day 4, bankrupt and still can't beat the green orc pig guy. Is there anything I'm missing?
Oh for sure, you're missing a whole lot. I'd suggest searching "builds" in this threads search, if you make your character properly and focus on the money making things enough you'll not have this problem, for me personally in many playthroughs I've only ever had slight problems at floor 4+, and that was manageable with some minor grinding. Keep in mind though, that this game is designed to make you lose and while you -can- do the game without becoming too slutty or even losing your virginity (there is a different ending rewarding you for doing so) it is not really the expected way to play, the idea is that Karyn can't handle the prison life and needs to suck n' fuck a few dicks to get to where she wants to be.

Essentially, if you struggle then look up or really think about good ways to build your character, since the debuffs you get do also lead into buffs, especially if you just decide to go full sexual. Then she can become basically unkillable quite quickly, as long as you don't try and do too much in a single day.

Reactions: jayman_85
Oct 8, 2019
Is there a tool that I can use to see what passives I am currently missing? I have 371 right now and I wish to get 400 to get the title that you supposedly get after finishing the game with 400 slut level

ten10dies

Jan 17, 2020
If I'm in endless mode is there no way to unlock more edicts? and since the whole prison is subdued are the jobs the only thing I can do?

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Is there any code tweak for money as I am always in debt . Please help !!
Use the save editor found in .

Just drop the file "File1.rpgsave" found in "Karryn's prison/www/save" in there and edit the gold value.

But if you're looking to start a new game and want to have boosted income, you're better of looking for the "RemtairyPrison.js" file found in "Karryn's prison/www/js", open it up with any text editor (even notepad works).

There editable values are found right when you oepn it (line 4 through 9), just edit the numbers to what you want and save edits, just remember to make backups before you do any edits.

Here's a picture of the lines that you are looking out for, just edit any of those to what you want and do not remove those ";" found in there, otherwise you will break it.
5b21435.png

Reactions: Vauria and JANBD

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
How long are we going to watch this preg photo thing! Are we even getting karryn preg anyway? Also when you tried to strip her Can her hat and tie removed too or only those others clothes can be removed?
the tie is in the original artwork. it is possable to use the naked image files to get rid of it, however it's a bit pain in the butt. the hat is fairly easily removed by changing the image files for the hat to a blank image

4.60 star(s) 398 Votes