HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
So, a question. I have been looking at it yet unable to find it.

Where is the Toilet (Gloryhole) mini-game located and how to trigger it?
There are two edicts you need to buy. The first repairs the restroom, the second repairs the middle stall.

Reactions: WinKid

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Tsugumi Ah, cool, cause in the cheat menu it says something along the lines of "this game has rimjobs in mind" so it's very misleading. I already have a passive or two but I think for my next playthru I'll change rogues and nerds to have different actions.

edit: Actually in the General settings:
"Prevents all rimjob content from occuring while this is option is on (typo with two "is"). Note that this game's progression and full content is designed with rimjobs in mind. Only select this option if it'd otherwise keep you from wanting to play this game."
So they make it sound more than what it really is. I've followed Goomba's guide and swap out rogues to counter kick and nerds to standing HJ, seems fitting!

HappyGoomba That's SO USEFUL! Thank you. And yes, not a fan of footjob so I may do the same for them! Thank you both of you.
Something to keep in mind that some of those passives you can't get from rimming can give you masochism levels, so iy may be impossible to reach top tier masochism to get the titles and such that depend on it.

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
tyrrandae I figure I'd skip out on stuff if something is disabled/locked. Honestly, I kind of dislike the sado/maso system a bit. She gets horny beating people up. I'd like her to try and fight pleasure without getting some herself. All in all it's my favorite game and love all of it.

HappyGoomba Uh... that might explain why they were glitching. They immediately start counter-sex even while fully clothed. I thought I was messing something up. I gave up and stuck to rimjobs... but I should make a note about giving rouges something else. Not sure if it standing hj worked with the nerds or if they went for footjob. I've been playing a few hours tonight.

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
So, three questions.

One, since there's an edict that allows Karryn to have free item, does that means before getting it, it's possible to buy something from the store.

Two, is it possible to get sex toys like the ones the Nerds have?

Three, what is the purpose of the "Corruption" when you enact some edicts?

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
1 - Far as I know/tested, you cannot "shop". It just opens up a menu and you can pick like 5-6 items depending on edicts you buy.

2 - You can keep the sex toys they use on you. I also saw you can masturbate with toys randomly in the toilet stall but never tried it. Not sure if you can keep that one...

3 - Nerd Blackmail. The more corrupt you are, the more money you pay them to keep shut. You can bang a bunch of nerds so you can unlock the "No Blackmail" (passive to bang nerds, like "Nerds Fap Material" iirc). Otherwise doesn't do anything.

Dec 26, 2019
Hmm. For some reason, my game slows to a crawl when anything happens in combat with CCMod enabled. I... have absolutely no idea why. I made sure to limit the frame rate to 60 FPS via the in-game menu and the actual NVIDIA Control Panel. what other settings do I need to change to ensure it runs properly?

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
2 - You can keep the sex toys they use on you. I also saw you can masturbate with toys randomly in the toilet stall but never tried it. Not sure if you can keep that one...
How to do that? Do you need a mod or something?

3 - Nerd Blackmail. The more corrupt you are, the more money you pay them to keep shut. You can bang a bunch of nerds so you can unlock the "No Blackmail" (passive to bang nerds, like "Nerds Fap Material" iirc). Otherwise doesn't do anything.
So, basically, by banging a bunch of nerds, the blackmail would stop, no need for an edict to do that. Am I correct?

StrayArtrist

Apr 26, 2020
From what i know kick counter works on Thugs and Lizardmen.

For using toys all the time you need the CCmod. It doesn't work while doing secretary job and masturbate in your room.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Yes BUT karryn is a guest in the game so the is not much of her in in next to the post i made
the game is jap only you can machine translate it
is the game apostle 2? i'm tring to find it to play it, even if there is little content. thank you!

HeartOfClouds

Jul 10, 2019
Hmm. For some reason, my game slows to a crawl when anything happens in combat with CCMod enabled. I... have absolutely no idea why. I made sure to limit the frame rate to 60 FPS via the in-game menu and the actual NVIDIA Control Panel. what other settings do I need to change to ensure it runs properly?
In my case the in-game frame rate limit just completely kills the performance and turning it off fixes it so try doing that.

Last edited:

Henri Okita

Mar 13, 2019
I COME BRINGING GIFTS!!!:love::sneaky:
was bored so made a couple animated signature's of Karryns prison
Enjoy.

View attachment 1341923 View attachment 1341924 View attachment 1341926 View attachment 1341927 View attachment 1341928 View attachment 1341932 View attachment 1341933 View attachment 1341935 View attachment 1341937 View attachment 1341938 View attachment 1341939

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

**Dont foget to leave a like;)**
Imagine the game with animated pictures instead of statics one :coffee:

KillMyDay

Jul 9, 2017
Imagine the game with animated pictures instead of statics one :coffee:
well its not that far away anymore AI is getting better and better at animating photos

animating is not that easy my signature of karryn is like 230 photos just to make it move down and up its a lot of work for small game makers sadly

4.60 star(s) 384 Votes