penitentBOI

Sep 20, 2019
This game isnt finished right? I saw bunch of reviews of a game, where people kept comparing the game to Karryns prison. Did I miss anything?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
This game isnt finished right? I saw bunch of reviews of a game, where people kept comparing the game to Karryns prison. Did I miss anything?
The game is released on Steam and other Platforms. So the game is "finished". But the Devs decided to continue working on the game for the time being with additional content.

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
What game is that KP is compared to?

I dont mind KP being updated forever with no end. Hoping for the Gym job soon. Also, now that they have the game engine developed it should be easy for them to do reskins of the game in other settings and sell them as new game. Like a Superheroine or Underground fighter theme.

NaikonP

Aug 31, 2020
What do you mean? Of course its finished. I mean they're still patching stuff after it was officially released but that is the case with basically every game that exists.

jayman_85

May 2, 2018
How strong is your stamina and what attack do you use?
I grinded for a bit and managed to beat him but now I'm stuck on the blue jelly inmates and have no idea what to do to them. Karryns attacks do asolutely no damage to them. Wish the game had a better way of explaining combat against different types of enemies

penitentBOI

Sep 20, 2019
What game is that KP is compared to?

I dont mind KP being updated forever with no end. Hoping for the Gym job soon. Also, now that they have the game engine developed it should be easy for them to do reskins of the game in other settings and sell them as new game. Like a Superheroine or Underground fighter theme.
The title of the game is ''Saria Reclaimed''. You can see in the reviews that quite a few people bring up Kp

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
Question have any of you peoples ever clear all the prison rooms empty while in nude and never take a sleep After you finally completed games?

4.60 star(s) 397 Votes