Jul 17, 2020
Bruh :ROFLMAO:
Which file&code did you change for that? I saw it before but never actually changed it, now I want to because I basically turned her into a succubus :devilish:
well...probably like 2 3 file...and its pain to find it well i forgot the line ...and your endurance must above 200...i try that with 50 endurance...the pleasure point raise up to 10k

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
well...probably like 2 3 file...and its pain to find it well i forgot the line ...and your endurance must above 200...i try that with 50 endurance...the pleasure point raise up to 10k
RemtairyEnemySex.js has a lot of formulas that uses ejaculateVolume variable, you probably changed that file. There are also pleasure damage formulas in that file and they also includeejaculateVolume variable, you could probably change those formulas to reduce ridicilous amount of pleasure damage she takes from that ungodly amount of semen :ROFLMAO:

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
RemtairyEnemySex.js has a lot of formulas that uses ejaculateVolume variable, you probably changed that file. There are also pleasure damage formulas in that file and they also includeejaculateVolume variable, you could probably change those formulas to reduce ridicilous amount of pleasure damage she takes from that ungodly amount of semen :ROFLMAO:
200.gif

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
I'm confused because when I go to CCMod's page it says it's only compatible with v0.9B.j but I see people saying that they have played the finished version of v1.0.5j with CCMod installed?

Cptn. Popcorn

Jun 26, 2017
I'm confused because when I go to CCMod's page it says it's only compatible with v0.9B.j but I see people saying that they have played the finished version of v1.0.5j with CCMod installed?
There are two ccmods the original and the new one. The new one is CCmod but updated to work with the latest version. There hasn't been anything major added to the new one. I'm not sure but I believe the original devs of CCmod are still working on it and adding things. I Think they just wanted to wait until minor and major updates stopped. Hell they might be waiting for the gym side job to be released for all I know.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
There are two ccmods the original and the new one. The new one is CCmod but updated to work with the latest version. There hasn't been anything major added to the new one. I'm not sure but I believe the original devs of CCmod are still working on it and adding things. I Think they just wanted to wait until minor and major updates stopped. Hell they might be waiting for the gym side job to be released for all I know.
Ahhh okay, so the new one is the one has done that does work with 1.0.5j? And the original is being worked on in the background by the original mod makers and will be released eventually since the final game build is out?

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
So, Karryn is a goth in the status screen and on side picture while walking throught prison. But during battles there is default Karryn instead. Is that normal behavior?
and Bar, but yes that is normal behavior for the time being. They have not updated it for all pictures.

Reactions: Laxard

Law37

Jan 23, 2018
I'm very confused as to what the use of "rep" is for each side job. Does it just make those jobs more busy or increase earnings? For example after unlocking the gloryhole I rarely do the bar minigame, but it tells me my rep will decline. Is that bad?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I'm very confused as to what the use of "rep" is for each side job. Does it just make those jobs more busy or increase earnings? For example after unlocking the gloryhole I rarely do the bar minigame, but it tells me my rep will decline. Is that bad?
In terms of Bar, Rep increases Bar income by a certain amount of % based on your Rep. You can read it on the Paper on the Wall in the Bar that is marked.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Each rep does different things, but yes, they all make the job more busy.

As Neriel said, Bar rep increases "Bar Income" (10 first rep give 4% increase each, so at 10 rep, +40% bar income, 1% after that).

Gloryhole rep increases Staff Efficiency, which sounds good, and is good, but it's very hard to quantify and track.

If Strip Club rep is high enough, no floor will riot on a day when you perform at the strip club. Not sure what the exact rep limits are, but the max is probably around 30.

Receptionist job actually has 3 reps.

"Regular" rep simply increases the number of visitors, but the amount of order restored by doing the receptionist job depends on how many visitors you successfully processed, so more visitors means more potential gain.

Fame increases the number of visiting fans who just want to shake Karryn's hand. You can get a tip (and decent money) from them if you use the correct title, that makes them give you tips for handshakes.

Notoriety increases the number of lewd visitors, who ask Karryn to do lewd stuff.

Each job has some nice title you can gain at 30 rep. Receptionist also has a title for 30/30/30 rep (rep, fame, notoriety) IIRC.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes