Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Could someone more in tune with the game files look up the *exact* conditions of stumbling during the bar job?
She needs to be drunk and have enough desire(s) to start the scene:
Untitled.PNG
Edit: If she is in" dead drunk" state she doesn't need any desire to trigger the scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sepheyer

jacq2e

Sep 16, 2019
Someone know where to buy the uncensored version of this game without steam? I really want to support the creator.

Nazzar

Jun 4, 2022
Hmm, no. The bar in particular is really weird with its requirements. Ive spent 15 shifts drinking like an irishman on St. Patrick from the get-go and never once stumbled by keeping desires under 50.
I think as long as cock is under 35 and pussy under 50, you will never stumble no matter how much you drink, and thats what id want to see confirmed.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Hmm, no. The bar in particular is really weird with its requirements. Ive spent 15 shifts drinking like an irishman on St. Patrick from the get-go and never once stumbled by keeping desires under 50.
I think as long as cock is under 35 and pussy under 50, you will never stumble no matter how much you drink, and thats what id want to see confirmed.
Basically it goes by your handjob cock desire requirement.

Handjob cock desire requirement is base 50. It can altered via accessories.

If you keep your cock desire below that level, Karryn will never stumble, other desires do not matter.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Well, I think it is just standard Desire Req., that you can see in her Desire Req. page. So yeah, you just need to keep Cock Desire low and nothing should happen. Even though I am not so sure, when it comes to Dead Drunk State. If i recall somebody mentioned some time ago, that if she is Dead Trunk she can stumble always. But dunno if that is true.

Soruseek

Mar 3, 2021
here's a save file with all the titles unlocked using save editing. note that it's a clean-slate, day 1 start without any of the passives, just the titles
(for unmodded version 1.0.5j)

as a side-note, it was a major pain in the ass figuring out how the hell to add the titles, since just adding the title items didn't give you the passive effect. had to go rooting around the game files for it and edit values in a way i'm not used to, so while i haven't run into any problems thus far, it wouldn't surprise me if this caused a bug or two

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
here's a save file with all the titles unlocked using save editing. note that it's a clean-slate, day 1 start without any of the passives, just the titles
(for unmodded version 1.0.5j)

as a side-note, it was a major pain in the ass figuring out how the hell to add the titles, since just adding the title items didn't give you the passive effect. had to go rooting around the game files for it and edit values in a way i'm not used to, so while i haven't run into any problems thus far, it wouldn't surprise me if this caused a bug or two
Couldn't you unlock them using peromod? Seems easier that way.

Soruseek

Mar 3, 2021
Couldn't you unlock them using peromod? Seems easier that way.
didn't know it worked with the latest version, to be honest. i'll check it out, thanks

edit: yeah, peromod doesn't work too well for this. the problem is that it just adds the titles as equipment. because it doesn't change the necessary flags, you don't get the passive effects for the titles. works fine for passives as far as i can tell, though

Last edited:

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Reactions: swiezy

swiezy

Apr 3, 2018

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
Ofc I am! be my guest or something!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And again, remember to support our beloved creators!
Fuk im gono kill my self if he doesnt hold her head down for a good deepthroat! seriously Karryn need some deepthroat content!
Now im horny T_T and im in my office T_T

rjjenson

Aug 29, 2019
Is there any new mini games after beating floor 4 and 5? I just have a hard time beating floor 4 on medium difficulty, and wondering if it's worth the effort.

Trughartar

Jan 22, 2018
Well, I think it is just standard Desire Req., that you can see in her Desire Req. page. So yeah, you just need to keep Cock Desire low and nothing should happen. Even though I am not so sure, when it comes to Dead Drunk State. If i recall somebody mentioned some time ago, that if she is Dead Trunk she can stumble always. But dunno if that is true.
The dead drunk part is the last bit in Purple_heart's Post:
She needs to be drunk and have enough desire(s) to start the scene:
View attachment 1868551
-> "isDeadDrunk"
So if she is drunk enough, the scene will trigger, while whatever happens there still depends on the desires. So might be that nothing explicit happens.

Last edited:

Sabrox

Mar 4, 2021
Disable all autosaves.

Now there is no need to save the game to several slots at once each time, because the last saved slot is still overwritten by some autosaves.
Very useful in conjunction with "enable manual saving for each difficulty" here.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes