Jun 10, 2019
I don't know about compatibility but can you read? I ask because it is explained in the readme file:
View attachment 2169116
the instructions file in the mod which i downloaded does not specify which file to edit
and there is no such thing as mods.txt in the game directory or anywhere else
so for the third fuckin time, is the fuckin mod fuckin compatible with the latest fuckin version of the fuckin game?
howz my fuckin reading now?
meh, fuck it, i'll just use the completed save, not gonna pop a vein over a silly game like everyone else in the thread

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: zoomies

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018

so for the third fuckin time, is the fuckin mod fuckin compatible with the fuckin latest version of the fuckin game?
Your fuckin reading is still fuckin shit.
If you'd spend any fucking time on actually finding the fuckin mods.txt file instead of being fuckin rude here, you'd fuckin find it in the fuckin www folder. You know, the one where fuckin everything else is in.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
the instructions file in the mod which i downloaded does not specify which file to edit

so for the third fuckin time, is the fuckin mod fuckin compatible with the fuckin latest version of the fuckin game?
meh, fuck it, i'll just use the completed save
I've posted a modified Peromod before which is very noob-friendly since, it's just a simple extract for installation.

There's also a readme file for instructions on its usage.

Reactions: changelog police

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
Since they adding dlc I wonder if they going to have some kind of endgame content, not the endless thing but like karryn turn the prison into her own sex kingdom like melty quest. I know it will be a major rework but hey man can dream.

Because for me the game is quite dull, the side job thing is pretty boring, the only side job that is unique imo is receptionist, it has a lot of potential there like when karryn Is fully corrupted she make rule like only male visitors allowed and have an orgy there.

jacq2e

Sep 16, 2019
anyone know how to slow down the game? way too fast
I had this issue. Game okay with the fps setting BUT is too fast in fight and cut in. Here is the fix I have been given:
1. Disable the game setting to force 60 fps of the monitor
2. In your graphical card setting, force 60 fps for the game

After that, it run like a charm.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
It is there, you don't see it because you didn't disable a windows setting that hides known file extensions.
Windows will still show files even if their extension is hidden.

They clearly don't have the mod-loader and I originally thought it would be automatically generated but that was not the case after I tested it just now. So, no wonder the mod wasn't working for them.

hugh j. wang
I've included the original mod-loader, install it the same as the mod by extracting it directly to the game directory and then launch the game, the game will then automatically register the mod and you should be good.

eltarlo

May 25, 2017
Hi,
Basically, I don't like game made on RPG make BUT I have to admit that this game is amazing. I like the managment system of the prison and the H part. If someone have another game like this one reply to me :)

I still have trouble to have a good balance between the money and security.

I think I'll buy it on steam

If the dev read this, nice work buddy !

Reactions: Blake639

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021

They clearly don't have the mod-loader and I originally thought it would be automatically generated but that was not the case after I tested it just now. So, no wonder the mod wasn't working for them.

hugh j. wang
I've included the original mod-loader, install it the same as the mod by extracting it directly to the game directory and then launch the game, the game will then automatically register the mod and you should be good.
What is mod-loader? I only of the know mods.txt file that I modified so game can read/see mods. Did devs changed the game? Does it automatically detect mods now?

Jun 10, 2019

hugh j. wang
it finally worked, thanks you're a treasure
also is that leather chap a mod or a part of the game?

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
What is mod-loader? I only of the know mods.txt file that I modified so game can read/see mods. Did devs changed the game? Does it automatically detect mods now?
Since (Added support for mod authors to have their mod automatically added to mods.txt - Credits to EtchiMan#0903)
Modders could make it so their mods will automatically load without the user having to manually add the code to the mod-loader. It is explained in the mods.txt file itself if you read it.

also is that leather chap a mod or a part of the game?
That's Multipack sub-mod by sushikun, for ImageReplacer mod by EtchiMan.
Edit: Also added additional sub-mods; ReceptionistInBlack by Jackhammer, Goth Image Pack and CCMod-Sushikun Compatibility Pack by madtisa.

for easy installation of simply extracting it directly to the game directory.
Get it fom here for latest versions/mirrors.

Credits and official sources are present inside the file "www\mods\ImageReplacer.js" so, you can update it yourself if a newer version gets released.

Usage is to simply interact with the wardrobe in Karryn's office.
Screenshot.png

Last edited:

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
I feel like we're going to have to put up a warning on the gym DLC in the OP that says 'for testing purposes only, WILL fuck up your game and cause bugs'.

We'll still get comments from people wondering why their game doesn't work properly though.
I HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS FROM THE START! Like I don't know why the Moderator hasnt.

• Red Heart
Reactions: flynn0426

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Since (Added support for mod authors to have their mod automatically added to mods.txt - Credits to EtchiMan#0903)
Modders could make it so their mods will automatically load without the user having to manually add the code to the mod-loader. It is explained in the mods.txt file itself if you read it.
Thanks for the explanation, for some reason my mods.txt file doesn't mention any of this even though I'm using 1.0.6b.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Thanks for the explanation, for some reason my mods.txt file doesn't mention any of this even though I'm using 1.0.6b.
Probably because you overwrote it with an old mod-loader from CCMod or some other mod which included the mods.txt file.

are there any other outfit/clothing mods?
- ( )
Compatible game build for the mod can be downloaded here.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 389 Votes