Compton_Apex

Mar 2, 2020
Sorta kinda found solution to this.

Edit- Download Wylds mod to bring back the hair. It WILL work however it will say goth eyes and hair (this is for a future of CC_Mod where goth would become a toggle). However, none of that matters as the next thing you need to do is simply download an older version of CC_Mods Gyaru JS. Which I have linked below, this is the 9.bj VER, and it works well so far no crashes on a modded game. ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS REPLACE THE GYARU FILE OF CC MOD WITH THIS.

The only thing I can say, is that you will only have access to one slot of Hair and eyes, as the rest requires knowledge i don't have. So, if u wanna change hair color, go into CC_Config and alter the blond hair and Red Eye section as that what becomes available.

Edit 2- THERE IS NOTICABLE SLOW DOWN. This is seen after each action, in battle. But not the overworld.

Edit 3- The Attached CC_Gyaru.JS says it is a virus, it is not. I have run it through 3 threat dectectors, Kasperky, Windows Defender and Malawarebytes. All Negative. HOWEVER if that does concern you, I will line the GITHUB page of CHAINCHARIOT (The original CCMod Maker) if you want to download it yourself.

View attachment 2214043 View attachment 2214029
We might need a guide for this to activate this

The sunshine

Dec 7, 2022
Guys, would you be able to help me? the game does not open in any way, I have tried to run as administrator, but it has not rolled. What do I do?

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
A spoiler? The only difference is 2 tiny fucking hairs, lol!
it simply keeps the thread cleaner, no big pictures taking up the page. i could care less what the picture is, so yes, please use spoilers for images.
oh and thaks to the people that did the laugh emocon as a reaction, it gives me more thumbs up reactions :)

• Haha
Reactions: Purple_Heart

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
We might need a guide for this to activate this
I re quoted it early on, but don't do this. These hairstyles were from 9.0bj ver. So it works with yes the battle poses, and some of the minigames (Bar and reception, gloryhole, I havent tested stripper yet) and a couple of the defeat scenes.

However, a lot of the CG's have been updated since, so some of the defeat scenes straight up CRASH and if finish the game with a happy life ending, the wedding scene on the bed WILL CRASH. Because it has no color variant for it. All In all, its a sorta not worth it experience, I can't figure out ALL the scenes it will crash in.

But it works in some of the defeat scenes like bathroom, bar etc as it was in there prior before Gyaru was given up completely. It may not be worth it as it also runs slow.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Cannot wait for the gym trainer dlc:love:
Where the hell have you been? The GYM DLC has been scrapped for the foreseeable future and now on their subscribestar sachinima and remtairy are talking about having ANOTHER break to think of new ideas, the latest being "Karryn will have pubic hair on the face but we have to work on that for a while so this is just a really early preview of the idea..."

johnmftj

Jan 17, 2018
I recently can't see the sex scene in the receptionist job scenario the goblins come and have sex and the dialogues and voices of having sex keep going but there's no pictures of having sex only karryn standing butt naked and the goblin behind her with a boner (he's supposedly fucking her)...!. Is anyone else experiencing the same glitch as mine in the receptionist job? Capture.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: LittleDemon

Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019
I recently can't see the sex scene in the receptionist job scenario the goblins come and have sex and the dialogues and voices of having sex keep going but there's no pictures of having sex only karryn standing butt naked and the goblin behind her with a boner (he's supposedly fucking her)...!. Is anyone else experiencing the same glitch as mine in the receptionist job?
that because gym dlc

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
it simply keeps the thread cleaner, no big pictures taking up the page. i could care less what the picture is, so yes, please use spoilers for images.
oh and thaks to the people that did the laugh emocon as a reaction, it gives me more thumbs up reactions :)
You are a very based, tidy and patient person.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
hate to bother you but is there an update for this? it doen't seem to work anymore.

also anyone know how to start the waitress job with toys already applied to karryn?
Well, there is a minor change in the initial change for the passive, but more needs to be done to keep the titles and virginity status consistent:

Spicy Hexagon

Nov 13, 2022
To take my mind off the controversy surrounding the "Stray Pubes" DLC, I decided to try my hand at some amateur modding for the RemLines in www/loc. Here is what I've added so far:

However, when I replay the boss battle with Aron to test it out, the added lines doesn't appear. I can only assume that I must have missed a step to get them to trigger properly. Does anyone here know how to do so?

HappyMerry

Dec 8, 2022
No idea how defeated? I had been hit till my stamina runs out but nothing happened?
And how to masturbate? XD looking forword.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Spoilers should be used for things that are actually spoilers or a huge wall of texts/code.

What would actually keep the thread cleaner is people not asking the same questions that has been answered for the thousand times and doing a simple search first.

If you're annoyed by the size of these images then there's an option to insert them as "thumbnails" instead of "full image" which people can make use of like this:- (I personally only use them when there are multiple images)
Screenshot.png

Last edited:

ImFeelingGud

Oct 18, 2019
pretty lame for them to make a "DLC" about stray pubes, if they at least added some more pubic hair variations for Karryn then I would be on board with it but oh well. I still think it would have been a better idea if they did something with their scrapped idea of the dogeza pose or skill.
AAAAAAAHH, why do i live in this timeline.

ergeofgreat.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: drone4of2 and Cidoo

Viger

Sep 19, 2017
I downloaded the game from OP link but it says 1.0.7 instead of 1.1.0. Did i do something wrong?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes