euhn707

Dec 19, 2018
Yo guys, maybe someone know, can you help me?
I install CCmod and when i open order menu, i can't change hair, skin.
The buttons just don't show up. And i can't sleep in main office, when i press the button in bed, i don't see anything.

TirGerm

Apr 27, 2019
Yo guys, maybe someone know, can you help me?
I install CCmod and when i open order menu, i can't change hair, skin.
The buttons just don't show up. And i can't sleep in main office, when i press the button in bed, i don't see anything.
Yo.
About the thing with changing hair, skin & eyes: This used to be within CCB, but the creators decided that they rather split the outfits into it's own mod.
Speaking of outfits the REM community has made it's own mod that handles the image replacements for outfits so you just go to a clothes rack and select them there. It's called ImageReplacer_v2. I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds good.

euhn707

Dec 19, 2018
Yo.
About the thing with changing hair, skin & eyes: This used to be within CCB, but the creators decided that they rather split the outfits into it's own mod.
Speaking of outfits the REM community has made it's own mod that handles the image replacements for outfits so you just go to a clothes rack and select them there. It's called ImageReplacer_v2. I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds good.
Aaah thanks, but why i can't sleep in main office? When i try to do it, i don't see buttons. Do you know wtf?

Sarukami

Jan 22, 2018
So...let me guess. The CCmod doesnt work with 1.06b game or does it? I downloaded it and installed it into the www folder as described, and for some reason nothing happens. Does the mod need to be updated or was something wrong with installation?

Nov 9, 2020
What I mean was the steps when installing the Sushikun multipack, I read all the instructions but still can't seem to be able to install the mod correctly. The game still runs but no hanger for me

EDIT: If anyone has the Sushikun multipack mod installed, can you please upload the mods folder for me? This might be way quicker than figuring out on my own. Thanks in advance.

Nevermind, I read the whole thing again and realized that I forgot to extract the multipack into a folder called [Sushikun] Multipack . Thank you guys.
can you upload it? have done add comma, extract mod & multipack but still not working

HoesMad24x

Jan 2, 2022
In each of the .js files for the jobs is a constant called *REP_DECAY_DAYS.

So in RemtairyKarrynStripper.js, change STRIP_CLUB_REP_DECAY_DAYS to a larger number. I've got mine set to 31, so she's got a whole month to come back.
Yes, this will do. So it is not possible to completely abandon the side jobs, since removing the lines would mess up other function that tries to read it.

Edit : also I want to ask
What does the const STRIP_CLUB_DECAY_RIOT_BUILDUP do?? Its default value is 8.
I understand doing the stripper side job somehow suppress riot, is this some kind of guaranteed riot after she stop the stripper side job after (8) days?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes