Rakasob

Apr 13, 2019
Besides the gym job, does anybody know what the plans are to improve the receptionist/gloryhole sidejobs?

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
Besides the gym job, does anybody know what the plans are to improve the receptionist/gloryhole sidejobs?
None. No plans. As far as we know, gym side job is the last (non-mod) thing happening for this game.
Apparently the lv2 defeat scene is getting some adjustments to the CG. Mainly for Karryn's facial expressions and her ass. Would've preferred the adjustments for the receptionist or waitress, but it's still nice nonetheless.

Reactions: Tw@Computers

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Apparently the lv2 defeat scene is getting some adjustments to the CG. Mainly for Karryn's facial expressions and her ass. Would've preferred the adjustments for the receptionist or waitress, but it's still nice nonetheless.
Wait what? like what adjustments could they do? What needs to be adjusted?

Mantha

Jul 20, 2017
is there anyway to tweak the game so when karyn out of energy while doing waitress job, she get banged on the table(like when she's drunk) and not thrown into the bar storage?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Wait what? like what adjustments could they do? What needs to be adjusted?
They are just updating some old CGs so it is up to Date with the rest of the game. And the Level 2 Defeat Scene was shown as an example. It is still the same scene only with added stuff like you can see Handprints on her ass if she gets spanked.

Reactions: eugene67 and NekoPi

Z3r0K00l

Aug 30, 2022
So, i made a small plugin that allows you to hide the battlehub with a key press whenever you want, this plugin just reuses a command that already exists in the vanilla game but rem never assigned a key to. the default key is f10 so expect it to conflict with whatever mod that reuses the same key.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

LVNCutiePie

Nov 1, 2021
Guys! Guys... so, I've been thinking, and I'm clearly an idiot (because I have a lot of ideas), and one such idea of mine was in regards to this very game. A mod, as you will. Imagine that the battle system was completely redesigned to support... wait for it... chess games against the prisoners!

It would work like this, first and foremost, the prisoners names are changed to the following:

KikaruMagnus OpusHands NemoStockBassetc

Then, everytime you make a move, the actions taken would follow some sort of rule, like:

MoveIf you do itIf they do it
Checkmate/Opponent resigns+Infinity% multiplier on the next action200% multiplier on next action
DrawNew game startsNew game starts
Check200% multiplier200% multiplier
Capture Queen300% multiplier300% multiplier
Capture rook150% multiplier150% multiplier
Capture knight/bishop120% multiplier120% multiplier
Capture pawn110% multiplier110% multiplier
Normal move100% multiplier100% multiplier
En passant400% multiplier400% multiplier

Under the hood, the games would have to be played against the computer (like obviously), so the most sane opponent to have would start at the rating of 800 and would adjust the more you play against it. (If you win it gets stronger, if you lose it gets weaker). Unless! Of course, if the prisoner has some kind of device (like the nerds on the 2nd floor) up their you know what, then you play against stockfish. This is not a reference to anything real or imagined, so don't at me.

Furthermore! And this is essential. Anytime the prisoner back rank mates you, the first few seconds of this clip have to be played:

This is it. That's the idea I had in the shower. If some dev is reading this... you are free to implement it. :) Hahah, jk... Unless?

SnakeSinner

Sep 9, 2019
Guys, I´m stuck on the title screen

I tried to install the CCMod. I followed all the instructions as especified on the blocnote. I insterted to files from the "release" carpet and I had been looking for a solution on the blog.

Perhaps I´m unlucky finding the answer I need or perhaps I´m to dumb to find a solution.
So any help is welcummed (Jajaj pun)

Here is the screenshot of the error message that pops me up.

1663629048065.png

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Guys, I´m stuck on the title screen

I tried to install the CCMod. I followed all the instructions as especified on the blocnote. I insterted to files from the "release" carpet and I had been looking for a solution on the blog.

Perhaps I´m unlucky finding the answer I need or perhaps I´m to dumb to find a solution.
So any help is welcummed (Jajaj pun)

Here is the screenshot of the error message that pops me up.

View attachment 2053577
you installed it wrong or you do not have the latest version. it should not be looking for png files.

4.60 star(s) 389 Votes