kamina666

Jan 21, 2018
Yes, [Sushikun]Hanger pack & ImageReplacer-4.0.7 worked. + MCRamenBoy mods all work in Karryns_Prison_v1.2.5.7. No outfit glitches the only thing I haven't tested is to see if the masturbation glitch still exists.
Man could you help me understand why the apk i found doesn't load mods please? Thanks you so much

NTMA_Inc.

Feb 27, 2021
Hey, sorry if by any chance it's been asked, couldn't find anything. Every defeat past level 1 seems to softlock the game, as it goes to nighttime and I can't reach any safe points to rest? I can go down to the level 1 hallway, but can't go through any doors except the ones for the upper levels, since Karryn "doesn't have a reason to go there". Is there a mechanic I'm missing? The only solution I can think of is letting myself get defeated until a riot shows up on one of the levels

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Hey, sorry if by any chance it's been asked, couldn't find anything. Every defeat past level 1 seems to softlock the game, as it goes to nighttime and I can't reach any safe points to rest? I can go down to the level 1 hallway, but can't go through any doors except the ones for the upper levels, since Karryn "doesn't have a reason to go there". Is there a mechanic I'm missing? The only solution I can think of is letting myself get defeated until a riot shows up on one of the levels
You've not tried all the doors yet then. You can 100% get back to your office to rest, but touching any normally non-hostile NPC will trigger a fight at that point. Here are some images I made like 2 years ago for someone else who had this issue.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Why do you get -1500 expense on prisoner mode and how do you counter it?
Low Order, get rid of Imperial Guards, remove Title that costs 150 money per Day, buy Edicts that increase income. Those kinda things.

Specially First Floor you can farm a lot of money if you don't rush it and let the Order sit low as long as you can because there are no Riots happening.

Bimbo Barbie

Mar 1, 2023
***Screeching Sound*** [[Door Unlock]] >>Steps out of cardoor.
Just passing by. Where gym DLC? (Just kidding)

But then... uh. Hey guys. What the hell is up with this whole "Bazongazong P-Cup DLC"?
Is it real? Or people just trolling?

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
Low Order, get rid of Imperial Guards, remove Title that costs 150 money per Day, buy Edicts that increase income. Those kinda things.

Specially First Floor you can farm a lot of money if you don't rush it and let the Order sit low as long as you can because there are no Riots happening.
How low should the order be? if I got beat and lose halberd I cant raise enough order for the next day its game over.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
How low should the order be? if I got beat and lose halberd I cant raise enough order for the next day its game over.
On the 1st Floor as low as you can manage. You should not lose fights if you farm for money. If you have trouble with fights, only fight in the first two rooms, the room after the Bar and the room after the Guard Station. Avoid the other rooms in terms of fighting, because in those Thugs will be in the fights. You should not have a lot of problems with Goblins and Prisoners.

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Man could you help me understand why the apk i found doesn't load mods please? Thanks you so much
Just wanted to say thanks to the original poster of the mods.

I am sharing my modded version of the game here if anyone would like to download it.

or

Game includes the following mods
[Sushikun]Hanger pack.7z
CCSKCompatibilityPack-1-1-0.rar
FastCutIns-2.0.0.zip
guard-play-main requires kp_easyedictlibrary-master.zip (Allows you to gamble with the Guards for extra cash if you win, if you lose.... read and find out.)
ImageReplacer-4.0.7.zip
Jackhammer_ReceptionistInBlack_v1.1.zip
MCRamenBoy_BarApronMC.zip
MCRamenBoy_BarBulmaBunny.zip
MCRamenBoy_BarBunnyMC.zip
MCRamenBoy_BarRevy.zip
MCRamenBoy_BarSwimsuitMC.zip
MCRamenBoy_BarTifa.zip
MCRamenBoy_FullNakedAdventure.zip
MCRamenBoy_GothImagePackToHanger.zip (Sidenote I did not install the Goth Pack, it slows down the game worse)
MCRamenBoy_ReceptionistApril.zip
MCRamenBoy_ReceptionistEsdeath.zip
MCRamenBoy_ReceptionistMeiko.zip
MCRamenBoy_ReceptionistNaked.zip

Also, hack the money system, enemy level system, disable foot jobs and raise starting order as well as my Virgin run save.

Last edited:

kamina666

Jan 21, 2018
Just wanted to say thanks to the original poster of the mods.

I am sharing my modded version of the game here if anyone would like to download it.

Mega

Game includes the following mods
[Sushikun]Hanger pack.7z
CCSKCompatibilityPack-1-1-0.rar
FastCutIns-2.0.0.zip
guard-play-main requires kp_easyedictlibrary-master.zip (Allows you to gamble with the Guards for extra cash if you win, if you lose.... read and find out.)
ImageReplacer-4.0.7.zip
Jackhammer_ReceptionistInBlack_v1.1.zip
MCRamenBoy_BarApronMC.zip
MCRamenBoy_BarBulmaBunny.zip
MCRamenBoy_BarBunnyMC.zip
MCRamenBoy_BarRevy.zip
MCRamenBoy_BarSwimsuitMC.zip
MCRamenBoy_BarTifa.zip
MCRamenBoy_FullNakedAdventure.zip
MCRamenBoy_GothImagePackToHanger.zip (Sidenote I did not install the Goth Pack, it slows down the game worse)
MCRamenBoy_ReceptionistApril.zip
MCRamenBoy_ReceptionistEsdeath.zip
MCRamenBoy_ReceptionistMeiko.zip
MCRamenBoy_ReceptionistNaked.zip

Also, hack the money system, enemy level system, disable foot jobs and raise starting order as well as my Virgin run save.
Ok but... Can you help me with the apk?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes