Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
a few months ago the condom drinking in ccmod was broken for a while and you would get filled condoms out of thin air without having sex, i dont know how it works now im waiting for the game to be somewhat in a final state to play it again with ccmod.
I'm still keeping the older version of the game so it works with ccmod. I don't see an edict related to this. Maybe dev decided to take it out of the mod since it was broken. Or maybe I'm blind.

Edit: spokkimax wtf?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: spokkimax

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
How can I edit Karryn's slut level? I want to get Free Play mode then lowering her slut level to make her reluctant to sex.

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
There a new glitch with the skewer upgradem, you suppose to now able to deal 3 hits, but many times karryns only gives out 2 and its messing me up
I need some fucking viable ways to deal with goblins having more stamina damage output that thugs.
and DONT you dare tell me its A nother antiplayer NEW FEATURE, There more than a handfulls already
this game gives no repects for the player

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
There a new glitch with the skewer upgradem, you suppose to now able to deal 3 hits, but many times karryns only gives out 2 and its messing me up
I need some fucking viable ways to deal with goblins having more stamina damage output that thugs.
and DONT you dare tell me its A nother antiplayer NEW FEATURE, There more than a handfulls already
this game gives no repects for the player
Sounds more like an engine problem. If I remember correctly these kind of skills works this way, hits are calculated before the first strike. So if there's 4 targets, the 1rst strike is supposed to hit target 2, the 2nd strike to hit target 4, and the last strike target 2. But if you kill the target 2 at the first hit, you'll lose 1 hit. Because possibles hit target aren't recalculated after each strike.
Pretty much every rpgm game that feature a skewer like skill got this problem.

Reactions: Wizmoe

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Sounds more like an engine problem. If I remember correctly these kind of skills works this way, hits are calculated before the first strike. So if there's 4 targets, the 1rst strike is supposed to hit target 2, the 2nd strike to hit target 4, and the last strike target 2. But if you kill the target 2 at the first hit, you'll lose 1 hit. Because possibles hit target aren't recalculated after each strike.
If what you are describing is true that sounds more like a dev problem than engine one. Dev can code the game to check after every attack. I'm not exactly a rpg maker dev but declaring an array that holds all enemies in the current wave and checking that array after every hit of the skill to see if one of them died using a for loop shouldn't be a problem.

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
If what you are describing is true that sounds more like a dev problem than engine one. Dev can code the game to check after every attack. I'm not exactly a rpg maker dev but declaring an array that holds all enemies in the current wave and checking that array after every hit of the skill to see if one of them died using a for loop shouldn't be a problem.
I don't know how customizable the engine is, that's just what I read a long time ago. To do what you suggest, the dev has to entirely rewrite the skill and can't use the native system, I think. I'm not an rpg maker dev either :)

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I don't know how customizable the engine is, that's just what I read a long time ago. To do what you suggest, the dev has to entirely rewrite the skill and can't use the native system, I think. I'm not an rpg maker dev either :)
What I am talking about is beginner level programming, one of the first things you learn when trying to learn programming languages such as C# and JS. I highly doubt rpg maker is so limited to the point it doesn't allow developers to write simple checks for skills.

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
What I am talking about is beginner level programming, one of the first things you learn when trying to learn programming languages such as C# and JS. I highly doubt rpg maker is so limited to the point it doesn't allow developers to write simple checks for skills.
I think I remember where I've read that, for The Last Sovereign, built with an old rpgm engine. Now with MV there's some chance that you can fully customize a combat skill using JS. Or not..? But if you can fully write how a skill is supposed to work, it will be pretty simple to code. But seing after all this time that inmates still overlap from time to time, I think that Rem still struggle a bit with JS.

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
Im supposed it either planned or they fucked up somewhere and be like "well its a feature now" either way its a "fuck you" s-l1600.jpg

xfto

Dec 1, 2019
most people say the current mods are on hold until the new content and art is released. i also tried a few and can confirm, they mess your current version of the game up... if you find the magical combination of game version + current mods that actually do work, feel free to share that information...

naatsui

Mar 2, 2019
Thats not how this Game does Skewer. Enemies are not really dead when their HP drops to 0. If target 2 would be "killed" at the first hit, it could still receive other skewer hits. Its due to this why i dislike Skewer as each hit still grants pleasure points (Cleave > Skewer in pure). Before, dev did not really discard any enemy and its due to this why people experience slowdowns in Endless Waves.

Dickhead8888's problem is a simple one. He might not like it, but it's a feature that is mentioned in the Game.

Skewer Training 2 Edict: "Skewer MAY hit a third time" <--- It's not guaranteed.

With Skewer Training 2 you will have approximately 75% Chance to hit for a third time.
With Skewer Training 3, that chance is reduced to approximately 35% Chance but you gain a guaranteed +1 hit.
Skewer Specialization also grant a guaranteed +1 hit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Thats not how this Game does Skewer. Enemies are not really dead when their HP drops to 0. If target 2 would be "killed" at the first hit, it could still receive other skewer hits. Its due to this why i dislike Skewer as each hit still grants pleasure points (Cleave > Skewer in pure). Before, dev did not really discard any enemy and its due to this why people experience slowdowns in Endless Waves.

Dickhead8888's problem is a simple one. He might not like it, but it's a feature that is mentioned in the Game.

Skewer Training 2 Edict: "Skewer MAY hit a third time" <--- It's not guaranteed.

With Skewer Training 2 you will have approximately 75% Chance to hit for a third time.
With Skewer Training 3, that chance is reduced to approximately 35% Chance but you gain a guaranteed +1 hit.

Why do you keep deleting your own posts, are you wanted by fbi or something?

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017

So its not a glitch, just a middle finger

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Its just a thing i do. I once logged back in to my Facebook account after years and saw some posts i made when i was younger.It was cringe to look at... Started to delete posts semi-regularly if i feel like the receiver got the message or if the post is not needed (in the case of f95, i need 3-5 posts for some features). It sticked to me.
Weird fetish(or should I say trauma?) but ok.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes